rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

confused girl

confused girl

Hi All the Gurus!
My query is really strange and all what going on is making me very confused..... I need your detailed reply ... But please, dont advise to run away as I want to learn and tackle the situation:

The scenaio is:
1. I am a handsome indian boy living in uk in a shared house where there is another europian and indian girl; they are staying in separate rooms and owner is a couple.

2. I like this europian girl and this girl has got a boy friend who is not staying in this house.

3. This woman is around 30 and is bloody honest; she is very close to me, we have had hugged each other and have had a long chat with each other late night in our rooms .... very hot chat sometimes...

My Mistakes:
She touches my personal areas sometimes but I never touched hers...
SHe hugged me and I didnt gave a good response
I tried to hug ... sometimes she refused
Have been very rude with him many times
Everytime she gets close to me but as an honest bloody woman she believes that her p***y is for the boyfriend only ... 0

Problem:
I know she have made me her girlfriend now ....[Image: sad.gif]
Last time she said I love to keep care of you as a younger sister ........ ( extremely depresssing statement for me) One thing for which I am sure is that she have or definately atleast had some hot feeelings for me ...

Please advise how should I treat her...? she is good but i cant afford such words...

Should I say her clearly that you are hot and I cant think of using words like sister.. .

I fancy her but now I feel shame to face her after she have had used such worfdss....
PLEase please advise............. I need her in my bed ( by the way, we have even sometimes shared the same bed; but she did not allowed to touch her)

[Image: sad.gif] [Image: sad.gif] [Image: sad.gif]

confused girl

What's the Indian term for "friend zone?"

The only prescription for friend zone is disengagement, a little booze, and some new shiny pussy.

confused girl

what the hell do you mean "she touches your personal areas sometimes?"

sounds like you blew it, man.. just move on, rack up some new pussy and shake this case of one-itis.

confused girl

Quote: (09-24-2009 11:43 AM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

What's the Indian term for "friend zone?"

The only prescription for friend zone is disengagement, a little booze, and some new shiny pussy.

But we are staying in the same house. SHould I say him bye in a rude way? I did same before but she some how manages to start a chat as after all we are in the same house..
I know she will say sorry and will try her level best to make me happy?

What should I do then? I cant escape from her... the only way is to get rude or is there any other better option?

PLease advise... :|

confused girl

Quote: (09-24-2009 12:04 PM)VonDoogan Wrote:  

sounds like you blew it, man.. just move on, rack up some new pussy and shake this case of one-itis.

I dont know how to close up the things when we are staying in the same house and when she will put her best efforts to make me happyy.........
I know 100% that she will not give her pus** (noy 100T%) .

Will it be ok to kiss her by force or something like this... i m afraid for this,. she may slap me or the situation may get more complicated.

PLease please advise in details

Thanks

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 03:32 AM)india_uk Wrote:  

I dont know how to close up the things when we are staying in the same house and when she will put her best efforts to make me happyy.........

Will it be ok to kiss her by force or something like this... i m afraid for this,. she may slap me or the situation may get more complicated.

Thanks

in india,its almost very hard for a woman to live with a guy and dont bang him..why your situation is so different?...either she is a lesbian or you dont wanna bang her.

i means seriously,whats stoping both of you?

confused girl

I don't want this to sound offensive, but she is your roommate, and there is a possibility that she is just pulling your strings a little bit because she can.

But really, next time she grabs onto your "personal area", put your hand over her hand as she's doing it, push it, and look at her eyes and with a twinkle say, "naughty girl". Pull her in for the kiss and from there on in it shouldn't be too hard to get a bang.

Bing bang bongo.

confused girl

Hey my brother,

Seriously, this girl is your roommate. When you say personal area do you mean your dick or your sock drawer?

And you say she is "bloody honest" well why don't you be bloody honest with her?

You should try to bring another girl home and bang her loudly. Maybe that will do it?

Aloha!

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 03:43 AM)charmer Wrote:  

Quote: (09-25-2009 03:32 AM)india_uk Wrote:  

Thanks

in india,its almost very hard for a woman to live with a guy and dont bang him..why your situation is so different?...either she is a lesbian or you dont wanna bang her.

i means seriously,whats stoping both of you?

I am in UK now and she is a europian. She is not a lesbian as she has got a boy friend, who sometimes come to bang her!!
We are living in same house but separate rooms..

The thing which is stoppoing is that she wants to stay honest with his boyfriend or what ever.. she has even intriduced his boyfriend to me ...
May be I am a pussy who have got no guts... may be she is not happy with the boyfriens and is not getting good response from me as welll.........

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 04:13 AM)Kona Wrote:  

Hey my brother,

Seriously, this girl is your roommate. When you say personal area do you mean your dick or your sock drawer?

And you say she is "bloody honest" well why don't you be bloody honest with her?

You should try to bring another girl home and bang her loudly. Maybe that will do it?

Aloha!

Last time we are paying and I was teasing her, she literally touched my dick and tried to get very close but after some times she said I care for you as an elder sister..... weird!!!!
this is damaging my personality
I am fucking coward and feel so shy ..... she even said i can help you to find a girlfriend ( i am new to uk and have no girlfriend here)

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 04:05 AM)kerouac Wrote:  

I don't want this to sound offensive, but she is your roommate, and there is a possibility that she is just pulling your strings a little bit because she can.

But really, next time she grabs onto your "personal area", put your hand over her hand as she's doing it, push it, and look at her eyes and with a twinkle say, "naughty girl". Pull her in for the kiss and from there on in it shouldn't be too hard to get a bang.

Bing bang bongo.

seems that you have got my situation up to much extent!
last time i was feeling upset and asked her for compamy. I stayed in her room in her bed for few hours... which she allowed but did not allowed me to hug her even.......... the lights were off....... she said its not good and I will not hug.....

confused girl

Thanks All...
My situtaion is in front of you!

I am totally consfused what to do, when to do and how to do!!

TArget:
get the pu**y or get her out of my life

Action plan:
/??
Dont know how to

-------------------------------
SHe is around 30 and dont want to take the risk of loosing the boyfriend as she wants kids and etc.. thats why she is very conscious for the things
-------------------
Do you think if it will be ok to get rude and leave her and to get out of this dilemma atleast which is making me more coward, fearful, shy or in exact words a pu**y...........
I want my mind open and relaxed.. I have got involved wioth her emotinally and dont know what to do

[Image: sad.gif]

confused girl

In my younger years, when I needed roommates I always went with girls.

I banged every one of them eventually.

I'm telling you brah, the best way is to bring another few girls home and bang them.
Do it as awkwardly loud as possible.

Or move.

Aloha!

confused girl

she wants to stay honest with her bf ..is an ASD..the solution for asd is push..push.

and dont be a pussy....go for a kiss...if she denies...walk away..no lost cause right?...if she accepts...go for done deal.

confused girl

nice advises!
Will try ........
but as far as to bring other girls is concerned. it is impossible as i am new in this country and dont know anyone here [Image: sad.gif]

One more thing please, should i say her straight away that dont even think of saying me brother again as I have fuckijg hot feeelings for you or if you will say this then dont expect me to be your friend even?

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 05:45 AM)india_uk Wrote:  

nice advises!
Will try ........
but as far as to bring other girls is concerned. it is impossible as i am new in this country and dont know anyone here [Image: sad.gif]

One more thing please, should i say her straight away that dont even think of saying me brother again as I have fuckijg hot feeelings for you or if you will say this then dont expect me to be your friend even?

So what if you're new to a country? get out on the streets, and start asking girls for any recommendations for a bar or club. then when she gives it to you flirt with her a bit, and tell her to give you her number so you can hang out sometime.

Also find a bar you like and just befriend dudes there.

and if you say dont even think of saying me a brother again as I have fucking got feelings for you, then you'll either get the bang, or she won't speak to you for a while. and you will never get the pussy.

also listen to Kona's advice. best plan of action.

confused girl

What?

confused girl

What you are basically posting here is that you have strong feelings for a girl and she is messing with your head a little bit. In the "PUA" community this is called a oneitis, except she sounds like she's a little sadistic. A lot of times girls who have a boyfriend who is not treating them very well will find male friends (in this case she even called you a sister-- she is basically trying to put you down) in order to feel better since their boyfriends are a bit careless with them.

What I would say in this case is to move on to greener pastures. Start acting like a roommate with her or friend or whatever, but don't spend all your time imagining how you would like to screw her, because it doesn't sound like it's going to happen any time soon.

confused girl

Honestly, I think you are screwed and we can't help you.
-Maybe you are not handsome for her
-She is being a typical woman: when they find a man to play but not get attached with, they will keep them on a life thread.
-You are not good interacting with europEan women

My best friend is a female, she has bf and when single i fuck her brains out. All, all my girl friends know that I can be a good friend but none of them is being my friend without sex [Image: smile.gif] I am direct on that, for just buddies, I have male friends. Females should have pussy into the equation for me.

Rule with female friends----------> FIRST bang them and when you get tired, if you like their persona, become friends.
The other way around_------Yours-----> fail to get inside their pussies.

You won't get her, forget her.

BTW, I banged all girls that shared appartment with me in my school days. A couple of lesbians moved (1 polish and 1 UK), I banged the UK girl, the polish hated me for that. Then, i brought my greek friend to conquer and bang her and we were happy until the finally polish left [Image: smile.gif]

confused girl

what Kerouac said.

your putting this woman on pedastal...either try to make out ASAP or just quit...in both ways,its not a win/win situation.

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 03:25 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

What you are basically posting here is that you have strong feelings for a girl and she is messing with your head a little bit. In the "PUA" community this is called a oneitis, except she sounds like she's a little sadistic. A lot of times girls who have a boyfriend who is not treating them very well will find male friends (in this case she even called you a sister-- she is basically trying to put you down) in order to feel better since their boyfriends are a bit careless with them.

What I would say in this case is to move on to greener pastures. Start acting like a roommate with her or friend or whatever, but don't spend all your time imagining how you would like to screw her, because it doesn't sound like it's going to happen any time soon.

kerouac :
very true and very close analysis!!!
OMG, exactly ... I came to the same point that she tried to put me down by saying that ........
Many Many tHanks for your advise and I am really thankful to you for your advise .. I amust saythis once again that I am ompressed by the level of understanding that you have got for the female psychology...

One more thing please, should I allow her to come to my personal zone and if she tries to wash my cloth and cook for me, how should i react? I dont know how to stay normal and keep that fuck out of mind..

THnaksfor all this

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 04:31 PM)lilactag Wrote:  

Honestly, I think you are screwed and we can't help you.
-Maybe you are not handsome for her
-She is being a typical woman: when they find a man to play but not get attached with, they will keep them on a life thread.
-You are not good interacting with europEan women

My best friend is a female, she has bf and when single i fuck her brains out. All, all my girl friends know that I can be a good friend but none of them is being my friend without sex [Image: smile.gif] I am direct on that, for just buddies, I have male friends. Females should have pussy into the equation for me.

Rule with female friends----------> FIRST bang them and when you get tired, if you like their persona, become friends.
The other way around_------Yours-----> fail to get inside their pussies.

You won't get her, forget her.

BTW, I banged all girls that shared appartment with me in my school days. A couple of lesbians moved (1 polish and 1 UK), I banged the UK girl, the polish hated me for that. Then, i brought my greek friend to conquer and bang her and we were happy until the finally polish left [Image: smile.gif]

lilactag:
yep! true
- I am pretty handsome and she has even said this few times
- yes , looks allike
- i am very chatty and good in chat but i am such a pussy that cant start all this ... she tried to start sometimes but i never did

___ Forget her! ok, but how to behave when we have to stay in the same house, when she washes my cloth when she says hi to me , when she comes to my room

confused girl

Quote: (09-25-2009 11:29 PM)charmer Wrote:  

what Kerouac said.

your putting this woman on pedastal...either try to make out ASAP or just quit...in both ways,its not a win/win situation.

ok ,, will try ,, thanks for the advise [Image: smile.gif]

confused girl

hi all,

many thanks for the support, the one thing which i can extract from your advises is that I must leave her ...

may be one moew thing which we all are missing here is that she sometimes tried to get closer to me and gave me the opportunity months back but as I am a fucking coward .. she got back... do you think this could be another erason fro thie? she gave me all the opportunity to statrt and when realized that i donthave the courage .......she left........

Will apppreaciate if you guys can provide more detail on how exactly to behave shen she stays nice and we are in the same house.......

confused girl

"should I allow her to come to my personal zone and if she tries to wash my cloth and cook for me"

Yes brah!

She says she's like your sister right?

Just play it cool from now on and let it be with her. You still gotta eat though right?

At least you're getting something out of her. Let her tease you all she wants.

Now you could also leave condom wrappers and girl's phone #'s in your dirty laundry pockets too.

Women are territorial.

Aloha!