rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice needed: Work Chick

I fucked up and ended up hooking up with a chick at work. Big fucking mistake as this bitch wants a relationship, and I absolutely do not... esp with her. Fun to fuck but not to hang out with. She asked if I was seeing other girls and I told her I was and she said she didn't like that. I said we aren't in a committed relationship and she hemmed and hawed and started to press. I said I was just divorced and that relationships aren't really on the table right now, but she still wants to see me. She's super clingy and she's likely a psycho.

I need to drop this bitch delicately because I do not need work drama right now. Any advice would be great.

Can't help you much there mate, but there is one thing I can tell you to prevent that from happening again.

With chicks that have a potential of you catching them again somewhere, you gotta tell her what's the real deal before banging. That way you don't have to worry about psycho bitches ruining your life afterwards.

I did tell her what was up...

maintain dude, her plan is try change your mind and lock you down, she will eventually get the picture. And if she doesn't, its time to ditch her. Although I dont know how easy it would be to do that since she is a co-worker.

Keep on keeping on, you should be fine unless shes one of the 5% psycho bitches out there

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (03-03-2012 08:33 PM)AntiTrace Wrote:  

Keep on keeping on, you should be fine unless shes one of the 5% psycho bitches out there

5%? Not in this country. If you're talking about women 18-25, the actual rate of illness is quite possibly ten times that number (read: well over 50%).

As for OP, not sure what to tell you. This is why many of us here council you never to shit where you eat under any circumstances. Once you do it, there are very few ways out (as you're now learning).

Your only options appear to be a) maintain, stick to your guns on the no-relationship thing and see her anger inevitably grow (along with the amount of workplace drama you deal with) or b) deal with her for a while and indulge her desire for a relationship until a more favorable exit option (ex: you find a new job, she leaves, etc) appears.

Alternatively (alongside option b), you could try running anti-game by doing precisely the opposite of everything that she'd consider attractive (think "compliment and Cuddle") and hoping that, over the course of a couple months, she soon gets turned off and dumps you. Her initiating the break-up should minimize drama, since American women hate beta males and prefer to pretend they don't exist after dealing with them.

Other than this, I can't think of many other options for you.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (03-03-2012 08:13 PM)CGS Wrote:  

I did tell her what was up...

And what did she said back? If she resisted the idea and you still went for it its all your fault.

If otherwise, you should have read her body language to know if she was potentially lying.

Find a new job. I can't see this going anywhere but down. Hopefully you don't work in the same department.

Someone here mentioned repeatedly asking her for money.

It sounds like it'll really alienate her, but if she actually gives you the money, I'm wondering if she might be able to use that to claim some sort of fraud.

You might be able to feel out how crazy she is ( as far as playing dirty, getting authorities/bosses involved) by asking her if she "ever had to get a restraining order" on a guy, if she ever dated a a guy who turned out to he a "psychopath", or if she's ever been raped.

People who are crazy tend to attract crazies.

From my experience, such women will NOT listen to logic/reason, especially after you've slept with her. She will be following her emotions mainly. Therefore sitting her down and talking to her to keep things professional at work, and that was a "one time deal" kinda thing, etc will not have any effect on her.

I'd say completely avoid and ignore her, unless you have to interact with her for administrative stuff, etc. She'll either ask you why you're avoiding her, at which point come clean and tell her that she's become needy/clingy and you're happy being single at the moment. If she doesn't ask you, then its all good, she got the hint.

As for:
Quote: (03-04-2012 12:10 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

You might be able to feel out how crazy she is ( as far as playing dirty, getting authorities/bosses involved) by asking her if she "ever had to get a restraining order" on a guy, if she ever dated a a guy who turned out to he a "psychopath", or if she's ever been raped.

Watch out for this BIG TIME! your word as a man against hers as a woman is MEANINGLESS when it comes to authorities/boss. Can't help you out on this one, many variables will be taken into consideration, especially ALCOHOL!, but DO consider this worst case scenario and try to minimize any possibility of anything used that can be held against you in court. For e.g: work colleagues who are aware of what happened or witnessed who instigate the incident, videotapes, recordings, etc.

Best of luck.

If she isnt white, start making homosexual comments and play off that you're bisexual. Just a shot in the dark but it might work.

Here is the full story.

She works in a different dept. We hardly ever interact except on Friday afternoons when there is an office happy hour.

Anyhow, we chat a bit here and there, I'm new to the city so I seek some advice from her regarding good places to eat etc. since she has lived here her entire life.

One day she asks if I want to grab a drink after work, mind you she knows have I have a few bitches in rotation. I said sure why not, thinking we were just friends... 4 drinks later she sticks her tongue down my throat and a drink after that we're at her place playing duck duck goose with her guts.

After we get done she asks about my thoughts on relationships etc. and I tell her I was just divorced and I'm pretty happy being single. We pound cake a few more times and she's like are you seeing other girs? I tell her I am and she is like I don't know how I feel about that. I reiterated I am not ready to commit to a relationship. She asked then if I thought we made "it" all about sex too fast? I said I didn't know there was any other reason to hang out with girls. She changed the subject after that statement.

I really just dont want to talk to this girl again... she is boring and dumb and needy. Big tits and skinny waist be damned, the thought of sticking my dick in her again makes me sick. Under ordinary cirumstances I would tell her too bad, no relationship find another guy...

I think flaking and avoiding will be the best policy.

Moral of the story: DON'T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT!

Tell her every day that you need to borrow money. Be persistent.

Quote: (03-04-2012 11:33 AM)CGS Wrote:  

Here is the full story.

She works in a different dept. We hardly ever interact except on Friday afternoons when there is an office happy hour.

Anyhow, we chat a bit here and there, I'm new to the city so I seek some advice from her regarding good places to eat etc. since she has lived here her entire life.

One day she asks if I want to grab a drink after work, mind you she knows have I have a few bitches in rotation. I said sure why not, thinking we were just friends... 4 drinks later she sticks her tongue down my throat and a drink after that we're at her place playing duck duck goose with her guts.

After we get done she asks about my thoughts on relationships etc. and I tell her I was just divorced and I'm pretty happy being single. We pound cake a few more times and she's like are you seeing other girs? I tell her I am and she is like I don't know how I feel about that. I reiterated I am not ready to commit to a relationship. She asked then if I thought we made "it" all about sex too fast? I said I didn't know there was any other reason to hang out with girls. She changed the subject after that statement.

I really just dont want to talk to this girl again... she is boring and dumb and needy. Big tits and skinny waist be damned, the thought of sticking my dick in her again makes me sick. Under ordinary cirumstances I would tell her too bad, no relationship find another guy...

I think flaking and avoiding will be the best policy.

I'm going to go against the grain here a bit. You started this thread by beating yourself up and everyone has piled on, but I think you're OK.

You've said she's in a different department and that you only see her on Friday afternoons. That's great and you can leave it at that. Don't do anything differently. What is she going to do, tell everyone that you two hooked up and that you don't want a relationship? Who does that hurt? Are you ashamed that you hooked up with her? Unless having done so would somehow lower others' opinions of you (i.e. she's a beast...) it doesn't matter. It's 2012 and the whole world knows that people hook up. If you were straight up with her then you've nothing to fear. Just brazen it out if it comes up in conversation: "Yeah I fucked her, can't believe she's telling everyone (smirk)".

The only reason this might become an issue is if you were in a supervisory position and she reports to you or if she is in a position in which you might have power over her.

Hell, she came on to you and stuck her tongue down your throat so she owns this as much as you do. If there was an attractive woman doing this to me that I wanted to get rid of I would go full relationship caveman on her. Push her boundaries a lot. If you haven't already done so, fuck her in the ass without warning. If she resists just keep pushing. Demand shit that she doesn't want to do. Tell her you want her to find you someone to have a threesome with. Stuff like that.

Maybe I'm seeing it wrong. Wouldn't be the first time. I've been called an arrogant prick before but it's because I truly don't care about some things. This would probably be one of them.

Your mileage may vary.

Good Luck.