rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ghostface Killah's Annual 10 Softest Rappers in the Game List (Hilarity)!

This is something I should have shared with the forum a long time ago when I first joined. This shit is straight comedy. Enjoy.

4th annual list

3rd Annual List (First one I ever saw, also the funniest).

2nd annual list

1st Annual List

WOW. The picture of Drake in make-up says it all.

Drake took #1 and #3 on the 1st annual list... [Image: lol.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Hopefully the nigga stop droppin vagina bombs on niggas n start rappin like a dude tho nahmean.

Vagina bombs... ahahaha

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

One of my boys posted a couple of these lists on Facebook some time ago. Hilarious. He writes the way you KNOW he talks. I love his obsession with Drake, and how he reserves a spot on every list for him. He seems to have an unending supply of euphemisms for softness.

I don't understand how Ray J made the list. Other than being the last man on earth to have fucked Whitney Houston, and for banging Kim Kardashian on tape, what's he really done? Has he actually ever put out music? If so, has he done enough to even be recognized? I think Ghost's beef with him is his posing on his sister's dime, and less about his wack recording skills.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I remember he did a review of Drake's album and on one song he said something like... "His voice so soft he can pollinate a flower."

I chuckled for days.

Quote: (03-02-2012 11:22 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I remember he did a review of Drake's album and on one song he said something like... "His voice so soft he can pollinate a flower."

I chuckled for days.

[Image: lol.gif]

I could not stop laughing when I saw this picture!

I'm still laughing my ass off!! CRYYYYYIIIIINNNGG!!

He didn't really write these Timoteo lol

"This nigga definitely a “carry a bouquet of roses between his teeth while he climb up the fire escape to the crib of a broad he met 2 hours ago to pay her phone bills n vacuum her living room while she at work” type a nigga b."

hahahahhahah

Quote: (03-02-2012 11:52 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

"This nigga definitely a “carry a bouquet of roses between his teeth while he climb up the fire escape to the crib of a broad he met 2 hours ago to pay her phone bills n vacuum her living room while she at work” type a nigga b."

hahahahhahah

[Image: lol.gif]

That was quite funny, but I swear there should be a Google Translate for some of this.

great find, thank you...hilarious.

"I think that he be wantin to prove that he aint actually that tender tho namsayin. So he tried to get some beef to pop off wit that Tyler the Creator nigga. Thats like bein at a new school n wantin to show the other kids that you aint no bitch nigga so you go stomp some kid from the special ed class"

this one is too good if you know anything about tyler, the creator or OFWGKTA

Quote: (03-02-2012 09:54 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Drake took #1 and #3 on the 1st annual list... [Image: lol.gif]

Wheel chair Jimmy was a character Drake, real names Aubrey, played on a tv show called degrassi. So he was top 3

[Image: drake-face-12.jpg]

10. Drizzy Drake
Surprise niggas! Ya boy Young Angel is bizzack like he forgot his lip balms. Ayo yall remember the reactions niggas had when they seen those pictures that the nigga Jay-Z threw up on the Summer Jam screen of Prodigy dressed up like Mike Jackson? Niggas looked at that shit like it was pictures of son doin cartwheels in a bikini yo. Niggas thought that niggas career got dealt a deathblow wit that shit nahmean. N maybe it did kinda shake my nigga up namsayin….I dont know. But in the meantime this merry little muthafucka right here got pictures of hisself sittin on broads laps n more pictures of hisself embracin other dudes than any nigga known to man…n he STILL goin on wit life like that shit all good. Cos aint nobody SHOCKED when they see the sus nigga wit liquid vagina flowin thru his veins doin that shit namsayin. Niggas practically EXPECT that shit from son namsayin. But when you compare the MJ costume to this Farnsworth Bentley of Middle Earth look….you really cant see nothin that wrong wit the Prodigy pictures no more son. Either way…when it comes to Aubs you are lookin at the most softboiled creature on Gods green earth yo. This niggas music is so light in the ass that if you look real close at ya speakers when you playin his joints you can see tiny little heart bubbles comin outta em son.

I was talking about this with my brother.

If Drake came out during the 90''s he wouldn't have lasted.

MC's would have straight up eaten this soft idiot for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Hell, Tupac would have got at this guy and ended his career two years ago.

The whole world is soft now. This new generation loves Charmin.

The is true in Hip-Hop and true outside of Hip-Hop.

If Vanilla Ice came out now, he would have had career staying power.

On another note, this is brutal:

[Image: tyga-tyga.jpg]

3. Tyga
This nigga looks like a transgender Vietnamese prostitute that got abducted by aliens n was cloned but never really finished the process of turnin hisself into a actual human n shit so he came out lookin like he do…but he still part alien n only kinda human lookin now namsayin. Or some shit like that. Son looks like Wiz Khalifa n Dennis Rodman’s love child or some shit son. But that aint even the problem wit this nigga g. This niggas music sounds like shit you hear when you see a geisha twirlin ribbons in the air n shit namsayin. To top it all off the nigga be lookin more suspect than two niggas sharin a hot dog from opposite sides n meetin in the middle nahmean. Am I the only one thats seein this shit? Son looks like a fuckin lesbian yo. The nigga probably marinates hisself in lotion for hours when he gets home son. Why is this nigga even here yo?