rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Have you ever bought a girl an air ticket to come visit you?

I'm talking about young girls still in school who obviously don't have any money. You buy them a ticket, they crash at your pad, you feed them, take them out, fuck them, etc.

I haven't done this yet, but I feel like it's inevitable.

Ive bought a girl that I was dating, pretty serious relationships, tickets to come see me. But she understood she was cleaning my apartment, had to have complete meals ready for me when I got home from work, and I even got her to paint my master bedroom [Image: amuse.gif]

As far as girls im just banging, No. However, I have been extremely close with an old high school girl that starting facebooking me out of the blue (right after she broke up with boyfriend. surprise surprise). Was a cheap ticket from Austin to Panama City and I was drinking. Only thing that stopped me was her schedule conflicted.

Im not against it, but If I am doing it she better be understanding shes pulling her share of the weight when she gets there.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Haha so gla I found this thing after going solo for like 5 years. Yes I have done this 2 times. My only advise is to time her flight so that when she lands and you get her to your place you immediately leave to do something else. She sleeps, you don't look like you're lingering, show up later after she wakes up and you usually hook up on that night.

Other guys might have better logistics but that worked better for me in terms of just hooking up faster, if you want the cheapest tickets use...

Skyscanner.net

Run it through filters based on neighboring cities, also a good trick is to travel hack using air points which I'll write up in the other section regarding other advise.

But yeah IMHO it's usually not economical unless you are in a seriously ugly country, shitholes like Bolivia/vietnam

Yeah.

The cutest chicks aren't going to have ballin' lawyer jobs.

How else are they going to come see you?

On the flip side, high powered chicks have offered to fly me out...

I'd rather fly out a young, cute, feminine girl than be flown out to a successful woman.

Yep. Worth every penny. Heck, worth a lot more then I paid for it.

I hate doing things like taking girls to expensive dinners or buying girls I dont know drinks, but if there is a girl you have a good relationship with, she's in a different part of the world/country, and money is a little tight for her because she is young or a student or from a poorer country, dont feel like a beta chump because you dropped money her airfare to come see you. She probably spent more on a cute outfit, new shoes, and getting her hair and nails done so she looked great for you when she got off the plane then you did on the ticket. You want the feminine women, be the masculine male.

I thought about flying an Eritrean girl from Dubai to the U.S. She was just that hot. If we're talking about some of the talent out of the Middle East, or a 9 from the Ukraine, yes, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

OMG people are gonna throw this 'Beta' word at you crazy.

But I am sure they will say different things since you are the owner of the forum. (yeah they are beta hahahaha)

If I remember right I paid the return flight for a girl visiting me from Montreal for a weekend. Worth every penny.

Yes.

Multiple times.

Was this Beta?™

Who cares? It was what I wanted to do.

Do it with cool and classy girls.

If they are cool, it works for even the financially challenged:

I did it recently with a girl from fly Chicago.

I bought her ticket (I wasn't going to Chicago in Winter).

First night we racked up a $300 Sushi Bar bill at a spot I got on Lock.

She wouldn't let me pay.

A wash.

Quote: (03-01-2012 09:08 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm talking about young girls still in school who obviously don't have any money. You buy them a ticket, they crash at your pad, you feed them, take them out, fuck them, etc.

I haven't done this yet, but I feel like it's inevitable.

Anyone notice that Roosh is toeing the waters of more "high-end Game" lately?

Suited Down?

Buying Drinks?

Lavish Apartments in the center of the city?

Now this?

I like it.

Pretty soon Roosh is going to start doing this:

[Image: jesus-christ-velvet-painting-2.jpg]

Quote: (03-01-2012 10:03 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Anyone notice that Roosh is toeing the waters of more "high-end Game" lately?

Suited Down?

Buying Drinks?

Lavish Apartments in the center of the city?

Now this?

I like it.

Pretty soon Roosh is going to start doing this:

He's all growed up.

Next thing you know he's going to start voting Republican and bitching about how his taxes are too high.

I haven't been as baller as to buy a girl a plane ticket, but in college I did give gas money to some girls that would drive up to see me.

WestCoast, sounds like good logistics!

If the girl is coming to visit you, is staying with you, and doesn't know anyone in the city your in its cool. Its a good sign when they pay anyways.

Quote: (03-01-2012 09:48 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I thought about flying an Eritrean girl from Dubai to the U.S. She was just that hot. If we're talking about some of the talent out of the Middle East, or a 9 from the Ukraine, yes, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Are you still going to Eritrea this year? If so, when?

Yeah. This is something I've offered to do for one girl once, but she wasn't able to make the trip. Obviously, when you're considering these sort of decisions, you and the girl are on a different level (or should be). So long as your reasons and feelings about each other are genuine and you're not doing it to seek her approval or impress her, it's fine. Only do it because YOU want to.

As Lil' Wayne famously stated, "it ain't trickin' if ya got it."

Quote: (03-02-2012 12:10 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2012 09:48 PM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Are you still going to Eritrea this year? If so, when?

Looks like I'll be buzzing around the Middle East for awhile, waiting for some classes to start. I'm on holiday right now and will stop in the consulate either in Dubai or K*wait and sort out the visa issue. It'll be sometime this summer.

I've bought tickets.

Hey Mrs. Chococolate, you want to come to Hawaii?

I got miles.

Aloha!

I have done it many times.If they come fucking is guaranteed.You have already offered added value because you bought the ticket and logistics work in your favour.

I met a girl with a model body in Russia, banged her out for two days at her apartment. She later flew to Thailand and the Philippines to see me again. She paid everything herself and we split costs on everything too.

Oh wait, that's the other way around. Never mind playa's.....

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Visa however can be a problem when dealing with Ukrainian girls because they are often denied visa on the grounds that many of them overextended it for short term prostitution.So a younger girl is much more difficult to obtain tourist visa than a woman over 40 years old.

I have, and the interesting thing is she brought the money in cash and paid me back for the ticket!
She later explained that she wanted me to have some skin in the game, to make sure she wasn't gonna land in some strange city with noone waiting for her at the airport.

I have covered taxi fares, but not whole trips.

I would have no problem in paying for her trip. Everything in life that is worth anything comes with a price tag.

Quote: (03-02-2012 04:37 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

If they come fucking is guaranteed.

I wouldnt do it for a girl that I havnt had sex with yet. Im considering flying a girl down from Chicago to Mexico City for a day, but I already know that I am going to have an amazing 24 hours with her.

I can't imagine I would ever buy a girl a plane ticket unless I was really into her.

On Mamba girls have often put themselves as being from Vliv, but in fact they live some way out of the city, they say "oh I won't be in Vliv until the summer", I say to them "Ok how about I pay for your train/mashrutka ticket", it hasn't worked yet, but they are up for me visiting them in the sticks

Quote: (03-02-2012 07:18 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

I can't imagine I would ever buy a girl a plane ticket unless I was really into her.

On Mamba girls have often put themselves as being from Vliv, but in fact they live some way out of the city, they say "oh I won't be in Vliv until the summer", I say to them "Ok how about I pay for your train/mashrutka ticket", it hasn't worked yet, but they are up for me visiting them in the sticks

Only if i was certain i'm gonna leave the playa life behind me and have a serious LTR than i would consider it. But than again, a serious relationship with a girl who doesn't have money herself. Not too sure about that.

@deb, Inviting unknown internet girls to pay their ticket is only worth if it you give them the money as soon as they step of the train. Don't be the guy that sends money for a ticket and loses it because the girl suddenly comes up with a sad story about needing the money for her sick mom and than asks you for money again. Millions of dollars are lost on scams like this.

I don't think you are stupid but a warning just in case.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I paid once an air ticket to a Brazilian girl i fucked before. This was two years ago. She brung presents and obviously her pussy. She paid some meals.
I feel shame right now, not sure if i will pay a ticket again.

Quote: (03-02-2012 09:01 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 07:18 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Only if i was certain i'm gonna leave the playa life behind me and have a serious LTR than i would consider it. But than again, a serious relationship with a girl who doesn't have money herself. Not too sure about that.

@deb, Inviting unknown internet girls to pay their ticket is only worth if it you give them the money as soon as they step of the train. Don't be the guy that sends money for a ticket and loses it because the girl suddenly comes up with a sad story about needing the money for her sick mom and than asks you for money again. Millions of dollars are lost on scams like this.

I don't think you are stupid but a warning just in case.

Dude, in Ukraine a bus ticket or train ticket from 100 miles away is only like 5 euro, and I wont provided her a return ticket unless she spreads her legs

I know you are on a tight budget though [Image: wink.gif]