rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm ALL for banging young girls, but WHOA...

http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/0...or-student

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Even if they had sex after she turned 18, if it was before he resigned as teacher, he's in deep shit - not allowed to have sex with 18 yr. old students, so long as there's an authoritarian relationship.

Also - in my opinion, she's a pretty ugly 18 yr. old.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

I love watching the Puritan/Calvinist/White Knight brigade running out in force to defend the "sanctity of marriage" and write something critical. They're coming out in droves for this one.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (03-01-2012 08:28 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

...Also - in my opinion, she's a pretty ugly 18 yr. old.

He isn't that great looking, himself. My only word for a 41 year old dude who pulls an 18 year old high school girl is "RESPECT".

My grandpa did something similar, back in the day. He was in his 40's, grandma was in her teens. Then again, this was in the 1930's, so maybe standards were different then.

Good for him. We need this guy and the dude who rejected the fatty on Date Lab on this forum stat, before registration closes.

[Image: attachment.jpg5039]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I would imagine there are teachers who get into the profession for this very reason. Men and women!

Saves him the expense of having to set up shop in Asia or Latin America to do this

Even if they had sex after she turned 18, if it was before he resigned as teacher, he's in deep shit - not allowed to have sex with 18 yr. old students, so long as there's an authoritarian relationship.

Yes, this is a typical school/college policy. This is probably why he resigned. But being in the deep shit? Unless they had sex before she was 18, I doubt it.

Quote: (03-01-2012 08:59 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

...Also - in my opinion, she's a pretty ugly 18 yr. old.

He isn't that great looking, himself. My only word for a 41 year old dude who pulls an 18 year old high school girl is "RESPECT".

My grandpa did something similar, back in the day. He was in his 40's, grandma was in her teens. Then again, this was in the 1930's, so maybe standards were different then.

Similar standards at least held through the late 40's or early 50's - my grandfather was born in 1910, my grandmother in 1927 - they married in 1951. Resource game, I'd call it. My grandfather was well-established as a breadwinner and a stable man, better so than most males her age at the time they were married.

Quote: (03-01-2012 09:28 PM)oldnemesis Wrote:  

Yes, this is a typical school/college policy. This is probably why he resigned. But being in the deep shit? Unless they had sex before she was 18, I doubt it.

It's also law in many states that those in an authoritative position cannot have sex with those they are above.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (03-01-2012 08:43 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I love watching the Puritan/Calvinist/White Knight brigade running out in force to defend the "sanctity of marriage" and write something critical. They're coming out in droves for this one.

Yep, my first thought upon seeing the article earlier today. Good for him, society and femi-cunts be damned.

Quote: (03-01-2012 09:16 PM)Fredo_Corleone Wrote:  

I would imagine there are teachers who get into the profession for this very reason. Men and women!

Yeah, the most famous was Great Teacher Onizuka. [Image: banana.gif]

More power to him. He's probably got some fat lazy wife bitching and nagging him constantly, spending his money, and not giving it up. If he can put himself in a better situation more power to him.

I'm also for bangin' young chicks, but I'm for being with women.

This isn't a dude that's just fuckin' a little girl, he's cupcaking with one and not a particularly hot one at that.

Something tells me this dude got married young, so he never got the chance to really fuck around, and he found himself some young pussy, and all rationale went to hell which included ditching his kids.

You don't get props for that, at least not from me.

If that picture Tuthmosis posted is the couple referenced in the first post, I'd say that's a good pull. She's better-looking than the average girl her age, and he's better-looking than most dudes his age.

Or maybe I just think that because of his body-language - he looks like he is chillin'!

Must be the result of banging chicks less than half your age.

Gotta love all the "he's a pedophile" comments. Fucking morons don't even know what that word means.

It's a pretty fucked thing to do to his kids and he went about it in pretty much the stupidest way possible, but it's his choice and his life, just like it's her choice. Plenty of worse things get done to spouses and children every single day that doesn't make the news. Fuck all these people commenting who are sitting on their moral high horse trying to tell others how to live.

Many of those commenters are going on about how she'll "exercise her options" later and thus dump him quickly. I don't know about this.

I don't think it is a coincidence that she isn't remarkably attractive-such a girl has fewer options already, which I bet is a big reason why he was able to snag her. This girl isn't going to be bedding star athletes at will or snagging rings from bankers-she simply doesn't have the looks for it. A more attractive girl would have those options, and would take them over this older dude any day-this girl can't do that.

Her options are a) this older, established and experienced dude or b) an average guy her age, broke and probably (since she's not attractive enough to bed the more desirable players) not as experienced.
It makes more sense when you think of it this way. Sure, if a good looking, smooth athlete her age came knocking this old guy would be out the door rapidly. As an average 41 year old, he can't hold a candle to an above average or elite 18-20 year old guy.

But he isn't competing against elite 18-20 year olds-they can do better than this average 18 year old girl and usually do. This average old guy is going against the average (broke, weak game, little experience sexually or otherwise, etc) 18-20 year old guys that this girl appeals to. He can win that battle easily.

For the older guys here: imagine competing against your 17-18 year old self for a girl in a "battle of game", so to speak-would that even be a contest? Would the younger you even have a shot? This is what he's doing-average old guy competing against average young guys (read: average old guy competing against what he was 20 years ago), and that's how he got her.

I'm only 20 and even I can make this comparison clearly-the 16-18 year old me would have no chance at getting a girl over my current self. Think of it all this way and it really isn't all that shocking that he pulled her. Any average older guy could probably do it if he played his cards right.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

The overwhelming majority of stories about teacher/student affairs/sex has been female teachers on male students in recent years. It's true that there is definitely a double standard at play with these cases. Male teachers are viewed much more harshly for this. The girl's mom didn't even seem all that upset - she thought keeping it secret weighed more heavily on her daughter and was more harmful. Now that it's out, she seems almost relieved. They'll investigate of course, to establish how old she was when he first smashed it. He resigned ahead of the posse, so as long as he didn't get at her prior to the age of consent, folks can call him every name in the book, but they can't arrest them. They just need to get their story straight.

It's obviously a sticky situation with his family. More specifically, his kids. At the same time, home must have been pretty fucked up for this guy if he left for a teenager.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (03-01-2012 10:37 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Many of those commenters are going on about how she'll "exercise her options" later and thus dump him quickly. I don't know about this.

I don't think it is a coincidence that she isn't remarkably attractive-such a girl has fewer options already, which I bet is a big reason why he was able to snag her. This girl isn't going to be bedding star athletes at will or snagging rings from bankers-she simply doesn't have the looks for it. A more attractive girl would have those options, and would take them over this older dude any day-this girl can't do that.

Her options are a) this older, established and experienced dude or b) an average guy her age, broke and probably (since she's not attractive enough to bed the more desirable players) not as experienced.
It makes more sense when you think of it this way. Sure, if a good looking, smooth athlete her age came knocking this old guy would be out the door rapidly. As an average 41 year old, he can't hold a candle to an above average or elite 18-20 year old guy.

But he isn't competing against elite 18-20 year olds-they can do better than this average 18 year old girl and usually do. This average old guy is going against the average (broke, weak game, little experience sexually or otherwise, etc) 18-20 year old guys that this girl appeals to. He can win that battle easily.

For the older guys here: imagine competing against your 17-18 year old self for a girl in a "battle of game", so to speak-would that even be a contest? Would the younger you even have a shot? This is what he's doing-average old guy competing against average young guys (read: average old guy competing against what he was 20 years ago), and that's how he got her.

I'm only 20 and even I can make this comparison clearly-the 16-18 year old me would have no chance at getting a girl over my current self. Think of it all this way and it really isn't all that shocking that he pulled her. Any average older guy could probably do it if he played his cards right.

Yep. If an older guy picks his target wisely, he can pull the right 18 year old. Most girls her age would just chalk him up as being "creepy" or a "perv," but approach the right one with some "issues" and you can hook her.

Also - in my opinion, she's a pretty ugly 18 yr. old.

He's no prize winner either. I'd say they're evenly matched.

I'd read somewhere that male college professors are the most likely to be infidel after athletes. No surprise with all that young pussy walking around. I had a marine biology professor that I know was killing it. He had chics from the previous year coming back to visit him during class. The guy was a pimp. One of those cool teachers who you learn from but have fun with too. He would take classes down to Mexico to study and we'd get our work done but then spend half the time on the beach and sipping margaritas. I know he was fucking some of his students too. But everyone loved this guy to death. Sometimes I still want to go back and say wussup if he still remembers me. He had a wife and kids and the wife looked way younger than him.

Quote: (03-01-2012 09:36 PM)Brian Wrote:  

More power to him. He's probably got some fat lazy wife bitching and nagging him constantly, spending his money, and not giving it up. If he can put himself in a better situation more power to him.

[Image: potd.gif]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Yeah, there's a hurge market for average and cute younger lizards for all you older players. I've had girls tell me so many times that their limit is 35. These girls were 17-21. You can have a whole team full of barely legal or illegal girls if you know where to look for them. Stay in shape, look good and have your shit together like a Roosh player should be doing and you can do it like this ugly guy if you fiend for that young pussy.

Quote: (03-01-2012 11:35 PM)houston Wrote:  

Yeah, there's a hurge market for average and cute younger lizards for all you older players. I've had girls tell me so many times that their limit is 35. These girls were 17-21. You can have a whole team full of barely legal or illegal girls if you know where to look for them. Stay in shape, look good and have your shit together like a Roosh player should be doing and you can do it like this ugly guy if you fiend for that young pussy.

[Gmanifesto] Break it down. [/Gmanifesto]

I'd bet most guys would like to tag some barely legal trim but the perv responses and comments get kinda old. So where does one find these hotboxes in large numbers in the US?

Well, I would casually post up around the high schools. There's always gas stattions, stores, etc around them if you're in a big city. "Conventiently" be there when school starts and gets out. Scope out the ugly swans who need fixing up or the cute ones. Get to work...

How long is she going to stick around? He just quit his job. The ex has probably made the necessary moves to prevent him from pissing away marital money on this girl. I don't care that he left his wife. It's piss poor to leave your kids and render yourself unable to support them. In the end, no one is going to come out ahead on this.

I don't think she's ugly. I would bang her.