rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Class of March 2012

Class of March 2012

Great class... I'm seeing some valuable data.

But even if someone has not yet dropped data, let's be open minded about helping them. I want to provide good vibes for the newbs until they are able to catch up to some of the more senior players.

Class of March 2012

Yeah, this is really the whole "stand on the shoulders of those before you" theory in effect (so to speak).

However, lets give a little props to The Class of 2009 as well: http://www.rooshvforum.network/memberlist.php

Mixx, Luckystar, hydrogonian, youngmobileglobal, Giovonny, Kona, Brian, OGNorCal707, gringoed, CJ, Riker etc.

And your humble author.

I saw Mixx just surpassed Roosh on posts.

Class of March 2012

What's really crazy is how many people are joining the forum every day...I just peeped the memberlist, 72 today alone (two trolls).

I haven't seen many of these Danish trolls that we should have been expecting though (but I'm hardly super-active).

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 02:13 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

What's really crazy is how many people are joining the forum every day...I just peeped the memberlist, 72 today alone (two trolls).

I haven't seen many of these Danish trolls that we should have been expecting though (but I'm hardly super-active).

The forum is only open for registration the 1st every month.

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 01:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Great class... I'm seeing some valuable data.

But even if someone has not yet dropped data, let's be open minded about helping them. I want to provide good vibes for the newbs until they are able to catch up to some of the more senior players.

If i may say so, i will have to say i respectfully disagree. I think the highest quality was in the past. I came in feb 2012. I spend more time digging through the archives and finding gold nuggets than i spend reading the ever increasing redundant threads and questions that pop out every two minutes.

Judging from what i have been finding buried under the shit-storm of new threads and posts, it is almost a guarantee that most of the current posts/questions have been asked and answered multiple times before. That is what i keeps finding anyways.

For everything, plateau is inevitable, i guess. A form of steady state kinetics, so to speak.

My two cents

Class of March 2012

I'm a new guy, registered as of around 10 minutes ago.
Still acclimatising myself as to the ways of the forum, it definitely has its own identity.

Hopefully I'll start contributing soon.

Class of March 2012

Hey guys I've been trolling on the forum for a little while and decided to join. I am a young gun, just graduated form college trying to start my own insurance agency. As a result, I don't have the resources or the logistics to game birds but once I fix my lifestyle I will be gaming non stop.

Thank you Roosh and Forum members for creating such a useful place for guys to vent about the only relevant things that matter.

Class of March 2012

Limiting enrollment to the first of every month is actually a brilliant idea. Impulsive trolls and spammers will shy away and someone has to be really motivated to wait a few weeks before signing up. I think that's going to be a great screen for getting quality contributors.

Class of March 2012

The limited registration will shift the forum from quanity to quality. We already covered so much game/travel ground. Now it's time for unique and deep contributions.

Though I noticed post quantity is still going up.

Class of March 2012

Looking at the member list that G posted, the class of 2011 rolls pretty damn hard. Hella value from these staples of RVF.

Timoteo, GMac, el mechanico, Hencredible Casanova, Chad Daring, Tuthmosis, houston, Caligula, Pusscrook, MikeCF, Neil Skywalker, P Dog, Mr. GM, pitt, and many more....

That's one damn illustrious class.

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 05:54 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Looking at the member list that G posted, the class of 2011 rolls pretty damn hard. Hella value from these staples of RVF.

Timoteo, GMac, el mechanico, Hencredible Casanova, Chad Daring, Tuthmosis, houston, Caligula, Pusscrook, MikeCF, Neil Skywalker, P Dog, Mr. GM, pitt, and many more....

That is a strong class.

Maybe we can have a Class of 2009 VS Class of 2011 flag football Game.

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 06:16 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

That is a strong class.

Maybe we can have a Class of 2009 VS Class of 2011 flag football Game.

Ha. Not a bad idea...

OR

a swoop contest...

Ol' Gs vs. new ones. I think a good number of us will be in Montreal during the summer at some point, if not overlapping.

Class of March 2012

... I was missed out.

[Image: dodgy.gif]

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 06:25 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

... I was missed out.

Man, I didn't scroll down all the way through the list, but of course you as well. 2011 is a legendary roster.

Class of March 2012

Fuck yeah, it is. Reppin' the Class of 2011, byatches.

[Image: attachment.jpg5038]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Class of March 2012

A lot of who joins this forum has to do with what Roosh is doing on his blog. If you look at when people joined and what Roosh was doing on his blog at the time, you can spot some patterns.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 10:28 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

A lot of who joins this forum has to do with what Roosh is doing on his blog. If you look at when people joined and what Roosh was doing on his blog at the time, you can spot some patterns.

Break it down for the intellectually challenged members like me.

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 06:25 PM)Amour Fou Wrote:  

... I was missed out.

[Image: attentionwhore.gif]

just kidding bro , couldn't help it ![Image: lol.gif]

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Class of March 2012

I would like to hear your theory on this. I think Roosh's most recent post is one of his best all time, but I had been planning on joining the forum for a long time anyway

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 11:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Is sarcasm really necessary in the forum?

(note the new forum meme™)

Class of March 2012

[Image: attachment.jpg5064]   

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-01-2012 11:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Only if you give me a rep point.

[Image: nuts.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Class of March 2012

It tends to be that wherever I go comes in a flood of guys who are experts in that location. This is because word gets around when I reach a location, and guys familiar with that location want to chime in.

In the forum early days, all we had was information on South America. But I think critical mass has been reached where the forum has information on everywhere regardless of where I decide to visit.

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 11:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

In the forum early days, all we had was information on South America. But I think critical mass has been reached where the forum has information on everywhere regardless of where I decide to visit.

I'm not so sure about that. I bet if you went to Asia you'd get a lot of members with good info on Asian countries most guys here don't know about.

There aren't a lot of Asians on this board.

Class of March 2012

Quote: (03-02-2012 10:39 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2012 11:24 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I'm not so sure about that. I bet if you went to Asia you'd get a lot of members with good info on Asian countries most guys here don't know about.

There aren't a lot of Asians on this board.

YMG is the only regular poster that comes to mind.