rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Improve your game by NOT doing these things...

'Sup guys. Picking up on G's thread about avoiding bad game, I wanted to post up a list of behaviours that makes the average guy unattractive to the opposite sex and a couple of things that add attraction. Post up, contribute, and refer back to these fundamentals when you feel yourself slipping.

Don't:

-be eager to please

-immediately jump to do favors for people. Take your time.

-immediately respond to a question. Take a pause to reflect on your reply.

-speak quickly. Slow. the. fuck. down.

-reply to rational questions with rational answers (ie. Where are you from? Bad: California. Good: Where do you think I'm from?)

-try to build rapport too early in an interaction.

-fidget/touch your face/slouch while talking

-move out of the path of other people. Slow down until they move.

-be the first to break eye contact

-treat a "10" any different from a 7

-make a big deal about beauty around people you don't know. Acknowledge good looks and move on.

-apologize. Acknowledge and move on.

-babble. If it adds no value to the conversation then don't say it. Silence builds mystery.

-go back to a conversation that was interrupted.

-let anyone you don't know touch you without shrugging them off.

-speak in questions. Does your voice go up at the end of a sentence? vs Your voice goes up at the end of a sentence.

-go more than a week without hitting the gym. (Why are you on this forum if you don't workout, bro?)

Do

-kino within the first minute.

-speak with conviction. Rid your vocabulary of "i think..", "it's about..","umm". Speak finitely and definitively more often than not.

-get girls to do things for you non-verbally early in your interaction. This primes her for later on. (ie. hold out your glass for her to take and hold. Put your hand out for her to grab)

-hit the gym. (cardio, Squats, deadlifts, dips, incline bench w/ free weights is all you need)

-read a shit ton. And talk about what you read.

More to come...

-Don't say personal information but make her talk
-Don't ask her number
-Don't ask questions, just make assumptions even if they're wrong

Don't assume she doesn't put out because she seems like a "good girl" or is "educated or cultured".
Don't do dates that logistically couldn't lead to a first date bang.

Do always assume she is massive slut till proven otherwise.

piggybacking on pdog...

don't do the coffee date.

don't do the movie date.

am i right

Quote: (03-01-2012 02:16 AM)hypesession Wrote:  

don't do the movie date.

I disagree, movies are cool as long as it's at your place and you have booze or weed to help you along. It's the backbone of underage game.

These are a few things I'm making a conscious effort to work on:

Don't subconsciously nod your head in acknowledgement as other people talk to you. Especially while going "mmm hmm". Men with a strong frame never do that. (I still have to catch myself the habit is so long ingrained).

Try not to let out those tension breaking courtesy laughs.

Don't give wide shit-eating grins. Try a more subdued smile.

Slow down your movements. Try to walk more cool and deliberate. Don't seem jerky and in a hurry.

Don't shift your eyes. If you are sitting across from someone talking and need to look at something, turn your whole head. Especially true if you're talking to two people at once. Look at someone directly in the face when talking to them, unless you are walking side by side.

Try maintaining your eye contact a second or two longer than may be comfortable.

piggybacking on pdog...

don't do the coffee date.

don't do the movie date.

am i right

Last night I met a girl at a coffee shop. The bill was over $20 for two cups of coffee and dessert. I could have fucked her without the meetup, but I thought it would be a more enjoyable experience to sit outside with an attractive girl, engage in good conversation, and enjoy a European style raspberry chocolate cake, rather than doing it alone.

Question, is......Does that make me beta?

Quote: (03-01-2012 02:27 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Last night I met a girl at a coffee shop. The bill was over $20 for two cups of coffee and dessert. I could have fucked her without the meetup, but I thought it would be a more enjoyable experience to sit outside with an attractive girl, engage in good conversation, and enjoy a European style raspberry chocolate cake, rather than doing it alone.

Alphas don't do raspberry, they only do strawberry with chocolate cake.

You are beta if you shared the cake. Alphas would run "Lick the cake crumbs from my face" game.

You got to know if they are out with you because they like you and not for the raspberry cake, man.

Quote: (03-01-2012 03:04 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (03-01-2012 02:27 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Alphas don't do raspberry, they only do strawberry with chocolate cake.

You are beta if you shared the cake. Alphas would run "Lick the cake crumbs from my face" game.

You got to know if they are out with you because they like you and not for the raspberry cake, man.

LMAO. It truly would have been Alpha to have pulled that off. That move would most certainly have landed me in jail under Sharia Law. The twenty old Arab women hating on me already would have called the cops instantly over a girl licking my face in public.

Guess I'll have to settle for being beta. At least I'm free.....hehehe.

Quote: (03-01-2012 02:18 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

don't do the movie date.

I disagree, movies are cool as long as it's at your place and you have booze or weed to help you along. It's the backbone of underage game.

You'll have to excuse me, that's my bad for being too general. i wrote "movie date" meaning "go out to theater get popcorn etc. etc. date."

feel me?

what you wrote is legit. i fucked a girl watching moulin rouge. that movie sucked so bad we couldnt get through 15mins of it.

On raspberries... man if you want to go all out on some cheesecake, go for it. I'm going to stick to the rule of happy hour>coffee date 9/10 times.

But i do enjoy the company of a female over some coffee when I'm bored, not knocking that at all.

To piggyback G and Mixx, don't text too much. Only text to give her information as to where the spot is.

Pick up the phone.

Don't chase down one lizard too much. If she is fcuking around, dismiss her azz and bring on your next contender.

Don't get comfortable. Keep hunting fresh lizards.

Keep your body fit (if possible). Muscle helps close deals.

Don't use alcohol as a crutch. Try sober gaming and closing.

Younger members should leverage off older relatives/members with a private crib where you can slay in peace.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Don't act like the World is small.
Don't answer rationally 2/3 times.
Don't text all the time.
Don't put up with masculinity from women.

I mean, it could all be simplified in 'Don't do what you don't want to.'

A big flaw in my game I'm slowly but surely working out; Don't let her turn the tables on you. When a girl realises she can deflect you calling her out on her shit by blaming you for something, she will do it all the time. Fail a couple of times and you've lost the game forever. And on a related note;

Don't justify yourself or your actions.

Never look away when you catch a girl looking at you. Stare her down until she looks away.

Seldom answer questions directly

Don't give out too much personal information-remain mysterious

Pause slightly longer than normal when responding in a conversation

Smirk a lot more than you smile

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Gmanifesto, where are you? I'm waiting for your obligatory hilarious "Was this Beta?" interjection!!!

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

When a girl ask, "what do you do for a living?" What's a good indirect way to answer that? I hate that question, but you know it's inevitably going to come up in a first conversation with any girl over college age. If you dance around the question, she might think you work at some job you are ashamed of. But then answering it directly doesn't build any intrigue either.

I'm still trying to come up with a good one for this.

MM suggests going into a story about how and why you're doing what you currently do: "When I was a kid, I dreamed of doing...."

You could also say something ridiculous like say you're a trash collector or make doghouses out of recycled cardboard.

Quote: (03-01-2012 04:50 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

When a girl ask, "what do you do for a living?" What's a good indirect way to answer that? I hate that question, but you know it's inevitably going to come up in a first conversation with any girl over college age. If you dance around the question, she might think you work at some job you are ashamed of. But then answering it directly doesn't build any intrigue either.

Don't - care whether a woman likes you.
Do - leave your phone in another room.
Do - build an awesome lifestyle then invite her to be a part of it.

21 y/o brit.

You have to understand what she is getting at with this shit test question. "What do you do for a living?" Is a way of her trying to get you to qualify yourself. You don't need to qualify yourself to a woman.

Let her know that you don't play that game. Turn it around on her so that she knows to never bring it up again. Laugh at her in the form of a ridiculous answer: "McDonald's." But make sure to say it with a dead serious expression so that, at least for a moment, she won't know if you are fucking with her or not.

Then, when she's like "No, really," crack a smirk and start going into great detail about the joys of putting together a happy meal. Don't stop until she's says something like "ok ok, sorry I asked." Now you've flipped the script, and she has to prove to you that she's not some superficial gold digger.

Another reason is that mystery in an essential component to attraction. There are other reasons as to why you don't want to tell her what you do. A) if you don't have a good job- this is a demonstration of low value. B) If you do have a good job, than she might be extra cautious about putting out too soon because she doesn't want to come off as a slut to someone of value.

I've found that saying "I'm not allowed to discuss it" works, but I also am not legally allowed to discuss it, so it makes it an easy sell.

Laughter can also work. then I follow that up with something like "do you really wanna talk about work when there are so many other interesting things to talk about?"

Quote: (03-03-2012 01:01 PM)snoop Wrote:  

I've found that saying "I'm not allowed to discuss it" works, but I also am not legally allowed to discuss it, so it makes it an easy sell.

Laughter can also work. then I follow that up with something like "do you really wanna talk about work when there are so many other interesting things to talk about?"

+1

I like this. Like it a lot. Short and to the point, changes the subject, ends the issue, at least for the moment. Builds mystery and doesn't require some long-winded, humorous diversion. I could see it working very well if you are suited down.

I always respond bean station at Chipotle, and I just got promoted to pinto beans from black beans. 1/5 girls usually believes me. One girl believed me and walked away. No surprise this was in LA and it was the first question she asked me.

Im really into human trafficking, but my real passion is clubbing baby seals. Strong frame, either deadpan or smirk. She's gonna act offended and wait for the beta "ha just kidding". Reframe quickly.

I tell chicks that I'm a dolphin trainer, and then sometimes go into a bit about how they're the only animals other than humans that recreationally masturbate but that they sometimes need coaching to that effect, or something about getting them to mate, or whatever.

Obviously no one believes any of that shit in DC, which is sort of the point.

I get this question a LOT though, especially lately. I think it might have been a hairstyle change, but chicks are all like looking at me and smirking and going "What do YOU do? Looks like something political maybe?", or w/e. Then we talk about dolphin masturbation.

DISCLAIMER: I don't know what I'm talking about and my posts are opinion, not advice.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:
your time > her feelings

Don't
-lay around in bed. Alarm goes off..get up and go!
-baby women. rough house them sometimes.
-have more than 3 drinks.
-enter any room without addressing the people around you.

Do
-make more than one plan for the night. Always.
-when unsure, icey and cold over soft and sappy.
-interrupt. Ask a question and purposely interrupt. Flex your frame. Do it more than once, then reel them back in.
-express not impress.
-ignore shit tests. Fallback is a blank stare and return to what I was doing.
-open one mixed set everyday. At work, on the bus, at the store..get your mouth moving.
-posture. chest up, chin up.
-game girls out of your niche (ie: cougars, "goodgirls", "10s" etc), you'll be surprised how they respond just like any other chick.

Quote: (03-15-2012 02:32 PM)Prowl Wrote:  

I tell chicks that I'm a dolphin trainer, and then sometimes go into a bit about how they're the only animals other than humans that recreationally masturbate but that they sometimes need coaching to that effect, or something about getting them to mate, or whatever.

Obviously no one believes any of that shit in DC, which is sort of the point.

I get this question a LOT though, especially lately. I think it might have been a hairstyle change, but chicks are all like looking at me and smirking and going "What do YOU do? Looks like something political maybe?", or w/e. Then we talk about dolphin masturbation.

I have told many girls straight faced, that I train dolphins to detect underwater bombs for the Navy. In one instance, it made a girl call over all her friends for me to explain it to them. I ended hooking up with the second hottest of them that night. With that one line, I had a group of 8 women on a leash, waiting to hear every word I spoke, for the rest of the night. It is truly a classic.