rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sincere Thank you

Sincere Thank you

First time poster, been reading rooshv.com for about three months.

Bought and read bang as my first intro into PUA. I actually went through the entire book with highlighters textbook style and hand highlighted all the words and techniques like you would a Bible.

The last month I've been DEVOURING PUA material and methods. Became a student of MM, Strauss/Style, and SINN methods.

This has absolutely been a religious experience for me. It's changed my life. I feel like I finally got the "answer" I've been looking for. I now have changed my life (at 33) from attaining money and status to "purchase" or "deserve" the women I want and now am free to pursue my dreams AND have the women I want. I'm now literally living the same life that Tyler (chronicles of Tyler, your student) is living as relayed in his blog.

Last night was my first same night fclose. In my life. Thank you sincerely for this site and for Bang as a textbook. I can't thank you enough Roosh. Much respect and keep living the dream most men only dream of. Balls out just dropping the rat race and seeing what's out there.

Respect.

- Shane

Sincere Thank you

Classy.

Congrats on the score!

Aloha!

Sincere Thank you

I notice you're 33, like me. Makes you wish this shit was around when you were 20 huh? Our lives would be entirely different. Well I guess it kinda was, but that freaky dude Ross Jeffries was the only game in town at the time. I came pretty late to this stuff too. My skills went slack because I been seeing a girl the last year and a half, but I think we're through now.

Sincere Thank you

Good stuff.

"Last night was my first same night fclose. In my life."

That must have felt like winning Wimbledon.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Sincere Thank you

Awesome! Glad my book helped [Image: smile.gif]

Sincere Thank you

Quote: (09-21-2009 12:09 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Awesome! Glad my book helped [Image: smile.gif]

Yeah, that is a serious testimonial.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com