rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Are Your Wildest Travel Experiences?

I've been meaning to come up with a thread about this since I've joined the Forum. Finally getting around to it.

There are so many lively and worldly characters on this forum that each one's life alone is full of stories that would put the most epic novel to shame.

That being said, I think it's only right that we share some of these stories for the rich entertainment value and lessons they provide.

I want to hear the craziest, wildest, funniest stories YOU have experienced while traveling. Only while traveling. It could be something that happened to someone else, but you have to have been there to verify it. Something you just heard about won't do.

I have quite a few good ones to share especially from my memorable epic adventure during six months of uninterrupted travel through South America (bribes, near death experiences, etc).

So, with that said, lets get to it!

I remember when in Ukraine I invited a girl who I had met and fingered in the train to come to my hotel room(a soviet one with only sleep room and bathroom).She told me she would come with a her girlfriend.I told her where is your girlfriend supposed to stay?My room has only one sleep room and bathroom.She answered my girlfriend will come and stay in the bathroom.

So both came after bribing the guard to let them in the hotel(girl told me give him more money) then went in my acquaintance undressed and lied in bed while her friend hit the bathroom.After a wild fucking at the end of which she swallowed she told me she had to go to bathroom and take a bath.She went in and threw her friend out who came to room in underwear.When she came she told me get to the bathroom that is what my friend told me to tell you.

So I went in and found the girl I fucked naked in foams drinking champaigne.She asked me to join her in bath.I went in and she gave me champagne and threw water over me.Water with shampoo came to my eyes and she told me not to clear them from it so I had always this toxic feeling.After some heavy petting etc I decided to go out to check the room.There I found her girlfriend in underwear sitting on bed.I asked her do you kiss good?She told me yes I kiss good and went for the kiss.Then I fingered her and she grabbed my penis.

All the time we had our attention of the door in case the girl from the bath went out.After I heard some noise the girl next to me hesitated to continue.Then we started again.I asked her why she came to hotel and got into the bathroom.She told me my friend(the girl I fucked first) told me the Greek guy invited me to his hotel you will come with me and stay in bathroom.-I told her how is it possible I will come to hotel and stay in bathroom?-And she told me you will do what I want.So I came in and took a bath.

At this point the girl screamed for me from the bath to come back.I had to be careful since my penis was still trapped at the hands of her girlfriend.At that moment my mobile rang.It was a call from a statosteque girl who had not put out in the first date.I had to meet her sce it was my last day in this trip to Ukraine.So Istarted dressing in order to get out of the hotel meet the other girl.The girl in bed asked me what happened and I explainedThen she came into bathroom and told the other girl.The latter came out of bathroom and told me you are a whore.

So basically what reminded me to finally create this thread was when I read G's post in the Asia, Peru thread where he brought up Mancora.

I almost died in Mancora.

That was the first time in my life where I KNEW I would die (it's still beyond me how I didn't) and resigned myself to actually dying. I had completely given up and was ready to meet my fate.

So I was in Mancora with a couple of friends I had traveled with from Ecuador. I stayed at the INFAMOUS Loki Hostel, which is without a doubt the coolest, nicest, and wildest hostel I've ever stayed in. That shit looks and feels like a damn resort and a bed is only $9 a night!

For those who know, it's also right on the beach. Perfect location and the best place to stay in Mancora.

So I'm a guy who loves to swim when I'm at the beach. The thing about Mancora, though, is that it's a surfing beach, not a swimming one. You don't even see swimmers in that beach.

I was up early one morning from an intense night of partying and couldn't get myself to sleep again. Everyone was passed the F out so I decided to hit up the beach for a swim.

The only people on the beach were surfers (traditional and windsurfers) way the F out in the water. There were no people around on the shore but I went in just to go for a little swim.

As soon as I entered I could feel the intensity of the undertow. The currents were mad strong and drew me in deeper. I'm a good swimmer so I didn't mind. I just went out for a swim. Before I know it, I am DEEP out into the water. I look at the shore and it's far as hell so I think to myself, time to start swimming back. The moment I try to swim back I feel an extremely powerful force keeping me in place. I immediately realized I was caught in a rip tide.

Now, I've been in rip tides before, most notably in Costa Rica (before the Mancora incident). If you remain calm, you can just swim horizontally and escape. What made this one impossible to escape was the combination of the strong undertow and the rip tide. No matter which direction I tried to stay in, I couldn't move. That's when I thought to myself, I'm fucked.

I couldn't see anyone around except for some surfers far away but they looked like ants from where I was. I only did the most sensible thing one could do in that situation, yell for help. I yelled out "ayudame, ayudame por favor." lol. It didn't seem like anyone could hear me. I yelled out as loud as I could a few more times, but was interrupted by the occasional wave that would sarge over my head. That's when I realized I was probably going to die. I didn't panic. I just accepted it.

I actually thought about my family and friends back home and wondering wtf they would think if they heard I died in the Pacific Ocean off the coast of Peru. Keep in mind that kind of story is way out of scope to the kind of people I grew up around. Then I wondered if they would ever even find out.

I probably had 2-3 minutes left to live tops. I had already expended all my energy trying to swim out of the tide so I had nothing left. I turn my head towards the direction of the shore one last time and I see a small canoe full of indigenous looking folks coming towards me. I couldn't believe it.

Within moments, they arrived to where I was and tried to lift me onto the canoe. I'm a big strong guy and had no energy left so they couldn't pull me on and instead had me hang onto this weird-looking flotation device.

I rode that thing all the way to shore. To my surprise, a fairly large group of people were there with cameras taking pictures of me. One guy even recorded it on some video and asked me in Spanish how I felt. I didn't say anything to anyone. I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Everywhere I was in Mancora for the next few hours, I was stopped by people I never met asking me how I felt. Apparently, the word got out to the local community that some black guy almost drowned at the beach. I was probably the only black guy in Mancora at that time so I couldn't just pretend it wasn't me. They already knew.

By the end of the day I knew I had to get the hell out. I couldn't take it anymore. I booked the next "Cruz del Sur" bus to Lima and never returned.

Quite an experience!

Quote: (02-24-2012 07:26 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Within moments, they arrived to where I was and tried to lift me onto the canoe. I'm a big strong guy and had no energy left so they couldn't pull me on and instead had me hang onto this weird-looking flotation device.

I rode that thing all the way to shore. To my surprise, a fairly large group of people were there with cameras taking pictures of me. One guy even recorded it on some video and asked me in Spanish how I felt. I didn't say anything to anyone. I just wanted to get the hell out of there. Everywhere I was in Mancora for the next few hours, I was stopped by people I never met asking me how I felt. Apparently, the word got out to the local community that some black guy almost drowned at the beach. I was probably the only black guy in Mancora at that time so I couldn't just pretend it wasn't me. They already knew.

By the end of the day I knew I had to get the hell out. I couldn't take it anymore. I booked the next "Cruz del Sur" bus to Lima and never returned.

Ha.

This story had me cracking up. Even though you almost died, so I feel bad.

I bet Kona will get a kick out of this one too. I have almost drowned a couple times surfing, so I know what it feels like.

Not to derail a great thread, but do you think Loki Hostel is really the best place to stay? If you have changed your opinion, where else would you stay?

Mancora is on the radar, but probably at the end of the year.

Quote: (02-24-2012 07:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-24-2012 07:26 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Ha.

This story had me cracking up. Even though you almost died, so I feel bad.

I bet Kona will get a kick out of this one too. I have almost drowned a couple times surfing, so I know what it feels like.

Not to derail a great thread, but do you think Loki Hostel is really the best place to stay? If you have changed your opinion, where else would you stay?

Mancora is on the radar, but probably at the end of the year.

Haha. This story has brought much laughter to many people I know. I've had friends and relatives laugh hysterically in my presence after I told them what happened. If it wasn't me who experienced that, and someone else instead, I'd laugh nonstop too. It's all good. Glad you enjoyed it.

Interestingly enough, I actually saw the two dudes who saved my life at a cevicheria later that day. I didn't know what to say to those guys. I paid for their meal but was even debating whether I should do that. It's not like that makes up for them saving me from certain death. But it's better than nothing, I suppose.

As for your question, I really don't think it can get better than Loki unless you've got a connected Peruvian social circle you're running with. The logistics of Loki are hard to beat.

There's only two hostels in Mancora from what I remember (at least in 2009 when I was there), Loki and The Point. Loki is the clear exception to the hostel stereotype. It's even better than some 4-star hotels I've stayed in. There's no hotel action in Mancora anyway, so your only other option would be a private apartment or something, I guess.

Loki is actually where the party is at. Other folks come through there to hang out. It has white stucco buildings like something out of Santorini. There's a dope swimming pool with a volleyball net and even a little bball hoop. There's a cool bar, pool tables, table tennis, and it's setup like a resort.

There's only one road in Mancora and it's the Pan-American Highway. Loki is right there in the heart of the action. It's also beachfront property (right between the ocean and PAH).

You can easily bring girls through because of the way it's set up. There's no real rules. Very lenient management. It's very open and most of it is outdoors. The weather in Mancora is dry and sunny like Arizona so you're always outside.

Also, the owner of Loki is one of the coolest guys I know. He's all about the same shit guys on this forum are. He's a British cat who's been all over. Goes to carnival in Trinidad or Brazil every year. Cool cat to roll with. He has the hostel set up to meet a player's needs. You don't even need to leave the hostel. They serve meals there as well.

If you had an apartment, you would leave to hang out at Loki anyway. Plus, you can swoop the gringas that hang out there as well as Peruanas. The people who go to Loki stay there for a while. They get drunk and party every night. Mancora has that kind of vibe. There's really nothing to do but party and surf.

Hmmm. There was this one time I showed up to Qatar with an "infidel" patch on one sleeve, and "hadji don't surf" on the other of my work jacket. Totally forgot to take them off. The locals didn't take to well to it. Getting belligerent drunk didn't help matters. There's more I'm sure but I blacked out from the Jager. Got detained and interrogated over that one. Ain't been back since, and don't plan to.

i don't have time to write up something now but i have some good ones. Gonna love this thread !

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

getting robbed at gun point in colombia

every trip to thailand is crazy...party/women/drugs/sluts etc etc

Another story that was funny as hell happened in Cartagena, Colombia,

I met an American guy from Missouri who was hanging out in the public park where a lot of folks just sit around and drink beers, especially gringos.

He had his Alaskan Huskie (dog) with him and said he just got it back after it went missing for weeks.

The story of how it went missing is downright hilarious.

He was in the Marina, which those of you who've been to Cartagena know very well. That's where all the boats and yachts are docked.

He was there hanging out talking to someone and let go of his dog for a couple of minutes. After he's done talking, he looks to his right to find his dog and it's not there.

He walked around the Marina and couldn't find it. He began to panic.

This dog has traveled with him to many countries and he's had it since it was a pup. He was now solo on the road and resolved to get the dog back no matter what.

He first began by printing out thousands of fliers with a picture of the dog with his contact information. He disbursed the fliers all throughout Cartagena.

After several days, he heard nothing.

Then he decided to cough up some more money and buy an ad on a popular local radio station.

The workers at the radio station really felt bad for him and through their contacts got him to make an appearance on the local TV station.

The radio ad and the TV commercial both listed the reward for capture as being 1 Million Colombian Pesos which is equivalent to $500 USD.

Shortly thereafter, he got a call from a family saying they had his dog. Apparently, a drug dealer had stolen the dog from the Marina--typical Colombian stereotype--and sold it to some family for quick cash.

This family was highly skeptical that this guy was really going to pay 1 million pesos for the dog. In most of Colombia, like much of the third world, dogs aren't respected or valued like they are here in the US. Most of them always live outside and eat whatever the owner gives them, usually human food scraps.

Because of their doubts, there was back and forth phone calls, and repeated hang ups by them, over this dog. After three days of constantly calling this family, the dog's owner finally got them to agree to meet in exchange for the cash. After weeks of effort, he finally got his dog back.

You would think he would be pissed at that being his introduction to Colombia. He spent a lot of money for this whole ordeal (fliers, radio spots, tv commercial, and the cash for the dog), but instead, he had nothing but good things to say about the Colombian people and how friendly they were to him in helping him every step of the way until he got his dog back.

Not what I'd expect from an American guy, so very cool on his part to look beyond what happened to him and think about the big picture.

Quote: (02-25-2012 06:49 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

Care to elaborate?

Not proud of this one as I don't condone destruction of property, but me and my friend were piss drunk one night in Paris and pissed all over a national monument. We had our backs to the street when we were stopped by a couple of cops driving by (it was like 1 AM so there weren't many other people around). Luckily we hooked up with two French chicks previously who were able to make up some BS story about us being sick while cleverly omitting the part about us urinating on the building. They bought the story and left.

Then these chicks got us lost trying to get back to our rooms, so we didn't make it home till past 3 AM where me and my friend both proceeded to fuck the shit out our girls in the bathroom (we were staying with some dude we didn't even know). We sent them on their way in the morning and spent the next day drinking Hoegaarden and eating bread & cheese in some park.

Quote: (02-25-2012 02:45 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Quote: (02-25-2012 06:49 AM)garygroundwork Wrote:  

Care to elaborate?

In Medellin..walking home one night, back streets. in between pomona and sante jana (sp) gym 2 young dudes pulled a gun. just emptied my pockets...that was it. was quick but i was still shaking 5 hours later. first time i have ever been robbed anywhere in the world. even though u think yeah just a robbery hand it over having a gun pulled on you is not a nice experience.

a few weeks before a canadian guy was stabbed in cali for resiting during a robbery. he spent 6 weeks in hospital and came cm's away from dying. so i was wary of this.

when if irst went to colombia it was alot more dangerous than now. my friend pulled up at the lights in a taxi and a blokes jumped in either side with guns and took him to an atm and took out the max cash. the taxi driver was in on it. this practice was common back then. i dont think it happenes much anymore.

I think this classifies as a "wild" travel story.

This is part of the raw unedited version of a story for my book.
It happened on Langkawi Island in Malaysia.

How it started..
I met a Malaysian girl, she stayed with me for 3 nights and this is what happened the morning after the 4th night.....

I woke up in the middle of the night and was still dizzy from the booze and sleep. I heard her come in to the room and she brought food. I asked her where she had been and she said that she was hungry and bought some rice and chicken. I didn’t give it any thought and slept on. The next morning I realized I had never seen her with money before but just thought she didn’t want to spend her own money if it wasn’t necessary.

We went out for breakfast and ate some pancakes, when it was time to pay the money from my back pocket was gone. I knew I had 40 ringgit on me with was about 14 dollars. I had paid the taxi fair with a 50 ringgit note and the driver had given me forty back that night. I asked Moni if she had taken the cash out of my back pocket in the night and had paid for the nightly food that way. She denied and acted very upset about my accusation. I said to her that I didn’t have money and she paid the bill.

We went back to beach bungalow and I looked in my hidden wallet in my backpack, the 100 ringgit note I had in there was gone too and I confronted her with this. I told her to give my money back and get the hell out of my room. She got really angry and denied everything. I said to her that I could have lost the money from my back pocket on the way back to the bungalow because I was quite drunk but no fucking way had I lost the money from my backpack while my credit card and passport were still in the same place.

She kept denying and got really angry, shouting at me. I got tired of her and decided to cut my losses, took her bag (which was always already packed to go) and threw it out of the room. She wouldn’t leave the room and we were arguing all the time. She got really angry and started threatening me saying that she was crazy and would hurt me. I just laughed at her and said that I’ve way crazier girls than her. She literally said she would kick my ass and I laughed even more, she’s 4, 11 at most and I’m 6’1 and did more than 10 years of martial arts.

She said she would go to the police and I said go ahead but just get the fuck out of my room. She tried to trick me by making a fake phone call to her “Malay friends” but I knew she was on the island alone. Sheila had told me. Than she said she would kill herself and I said go ahead do it, see if I care. She was obviously bluffing. She couldn’t win it verbally from me so she got crazier and more physical. She tried to punch me but I just pushed her away.

I sat down on the bed and said she couldn’t win and should just go away now. I was calm and secretly enjoyed the powerplay at bit. She wasn’t finished yet and locked the door from the inside and put the key in her pocket. She said I’m gonna kill you. I laughed again but she got a mirror of the wall and threw it on the floor, picked up one of the pieces and charged at me with a sharp piece of broken mirror glass in her hand. I had only a split second to think and survival mode kicked in. I moved away from her weapon and elbowed her in the face with my forearm. She fell down and got up again even more raging and I elbowed her down again. She dropped her weapon and got up and charged at me again kicking and screaming, I pushed her back and she fell to the floor. I stood over her and had enough of it.
I picked her up by her throat with my left hand and told her to give me the door key, she refused and I elbowed her in the face with my fore arm again, not really hard but enough to make it hurt. I did this a few times and she got the key from her back pocket and gave it to me. I said, now get the fuck out of my room or I will beat you some more.

She dropped to the floor and cried uncontrollably, no fake tears, these were real. She sat on her knees and looked me in the eyes and cried. Her resistance was broken. She tried to hug me, I pushed her of me which made it even worse. Her will was broken and she tried to hold on to me, grabbing my dick and tried to kiss me saying please please, she took of her clothes and started touching herself saying please Neil please. I had the adrenaline flowing in my body and I threw her on bed and she wanted to give me a blowjob but no way in hell were her teeth getting close to my dick. I fucked her really hard from behind and she seemed to enjoy it, begging for more. It was one of the weirdest and fucked up situations in my life.

As soon as we were finished we just lay on the bed and talked a bit. I said she still had to leave and if she wasn’t leaving I would check out the room and leave the island the next day. She begged me to let her stay and I thought about it what would happen if I threw her out at this point. What could she do? She could go to the police and cry rape or she could cry rape and point out my cabin to locals and everyone knows a raging lynch mob is easily formed in any Muslim country. Langkawi is a tourist destination but also a fairly small island with little police. I didn’t have a local phone card and barely knew anyone on the island. It seemed best to me to let her stay the night and leave the next day to the mainland.

How it ended....

I had the biggest trouble getting rid of her and a day later we went back to mainland, i bought her a bus ticket to a different destinantion than my own and never saw her again.. Months later she found me on facebook and she said she missed me. I nearly visited her in her hometown when i was passing through there a few months later but decided it would probably be the same drama

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

Having arranged an orgy in Kharkov I waited in Athens airport when we were informed that the shitty Aerosvit had cancelled the flight.Since my end city was Kharkov there is no way I could get connection if I got to Kiev later with other plane.Then they informed us there was a flight to Donetsk with another company and if we wished we could travel to Donetsk and then get to our destinations.Since Donetsk is about 300 km from Kharkov I made the estimation that I should pay about 150 euro to taxi at least.Fuck it I said and got to the plane to Donetsk.

Then another idea came to my mind.I had a very promising acquaintance in Mariupol which was only 2 hours from Donetsk.So I could get there.I called her and said to her I was coming.She was full of joy.

So I landed in Donetsk and took immediately taxi to Mariupol.I agreed on a price of 60 euro.After two hours we got there I gave the mobile to the taxi driver who talked with the girl and we got to her region.Run down communist buildings prevailed.Then my girl appeared out of the blue.She was aa statosteque brunette slim 180 cm.Her belly was open and wore tight jeans.I was satisfied with her appearance.After paying the taxi driver we got to her home where she lived with another girl.Her friend was slim blonde about 165 cm.We always talked in Russian.

So she introduced me to her room and when we got there she closed the door and proceeded to BJ.It was like a marvel from missing a flight and orgy in Kharkov getting to a new unexplored destination just by luck.When she finished she swallowed.Then she told me if I were tired I could go to sleep and they would visit the disco with her friend(it was Friday night).I told them go ahead I need some sleep and slept on her bed.At one moment I woke up by voices outside the room.I saw the time it was midnight.I took a glimpse in the kitchen and saw a very mafia looking Ukrainian guy talking with my girl.I could hear her friend shouting from her room.

I immediately stepped back to my room.What if everything was a trap and she got the guy to rob me?I had 1500 euro on me.So I tried to lock the room door but it was impossible.Then I heard sb opening the door.I was petrified.Fortyunately it was her.I asked her what the hell who is this guy and what is he doing here?She told me do not worry he is a friend if you want you may come I will introduce you to him.No way I told her.

Then she left and told me better sleep now.In one hour I got up again and opened the room door.There was complete darkness and everyone had left.About 3.00 they came back again.I heard heavy shouting and things smashing.I was sure sth was wrong.About half an hour later the girl came to room completely drunk.She did not say a word and fell on the bed.I tried to fuck her but she could not wake up.Then I fingered her ass really hard.

Next morning when I woke up I saw her girlfriend strolling in the kitchen.She told me she had terrible headache.I asked her what happened last night she told me they were arguing with the girl in room and some other girls.They had hit a club and became drunk and now they felt terrible.I noticed that she wore only a string which left the left side of her pussy in view.I gave her a tablet for headache and got back to room.There my girl started waking up.She told me she had terrible headache as well and could not remember what had happened last night.She was also in string.Her friend told her that I gave her a tablet which vanished the headache and she wanted it as well.

Then her friend told me could you please help me with super market?I need to buy some food and drinks.We went in the morning to supermarket in the centre of Mariupol.She asked me give some money to buy stuff from supermarket I gave her 20 euro and she came back with teo bags full of foof drinks and groceries.I bet she got supplies for the whole month.I told her it would be better if we took a taxi.She told me it is no problem we can get home.Then I took her by side and kissed her in French way outside the supermarket.We kissed about 5 minutes while nobody paid attention.

Then I carried the heavy bags all down to the apartment about 30 minutes away.Before we got there she told me my friend likes you a lot and she is going to cook for you tonight so if you want you may fuck me in my room while my friend is cooking.I told her O.K.

So we reached home I kissed her friend and gave her the groceries.She started cooking and we went to her friend's room.There she proceeded to BJ and swallowed everything.She asked if I liked it.Of course I said.Then she told me how her husband had died in an accident and how she loved him much.She was 28 years old.

We got back to the kitchen and I ate the ukrainian soup.Then we got back to her room and she did BJ again.After that I went to bath and the girl I had sex with the night before told me to come to her room.I went there and she waited naked.She took my penis to her mouth but nothing happened.I was exhasuted by the travel,the heavy night and the consequent BJ's.She asked me why? You do not like me?How am I supposed to feel now?I told her it is not your fault just your girlfriend's.She told me you mean in the other room?Yes,I said.Two times she completely drained me and now I lack power for a third.She told me I understand better do some walking together with my girlfriend and get back.I told her on Monday I have to get back home now it is Satrurday and I have to be in Kiev on Sunday because the plane leaves on Monday morning.So I have to leave to Donetsk now to catch the train to Kiev.

She told me pity you stayed for so short.I will come back again I promise I told her.Then I got out she ordered a taxi which could cost only 35 euro(it was one of her friends).I got to Donetsk in two hours.There two other girls waited for me to stay at one's home.What happened on this Saturday is another story.

Quote: (02-24-2012 07:51 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I do get a kick out of it.

This guy felt it so hard he had to get out of town.

At least the story isn't followed up with "So I had to get out and do it again!"

Aloha!

I went to Denmark a couple weeks ago..met two sister in a club, fucked one in front of the bathroom.
A buddy and I tried to take the two girls home..but she had lost the keys to her house..in the jacket she left at the club.

The girl and her sister cried drunk for a couple minutes..but refused to let us just help(feminist bullshit mixed with drunkness)
We took the two girls to the train station(which was near the place we were staying) in an attempt to slyly get them to our place.
The girl my buddy was with leaned against the wall and just drenched herself in piss..enough to fill a half liter bottle almost twice.
Didnt take her pants off or anything.
on top of this it was near freezing outside and the girl was wearing my friends jacket.

we put the chicks on a bus..to our jackets and walked off... fuck that..when a grown women pissed herself..she can't be fucked

I am the cock carousel

Partied in Reynosa, Mexico in '04. Before the cartels started really messing around because of the new mexican Pres. Every weekend we went there to party. Walk back across and drove our cars back home. It was four of us. Myself, my boy who is also blk, and my two college roommates both hispanic. The club was BYOB so we had a few bottles. My first drink was hennessey and hypnotic right when the hiphop started playing at midnight and thats all I remember. I woke up at 1000 in the morning face down on a curb. First thing I did was check to see if I was stabbed or beaten. No bruises or marks. Got up checked my pockets. Nothing. My chain, wallet, cellphone, knife, du-rag(who takes a du-rag) money all taken. I'm still wasted and had to find my way to the border. Ended up being about 2 miles away. Border patrol let me thru no problem without an ID or anything. There was a free bus that went for the border to the city for some reason so I took it. I dropped me off near the mall where my buddy worked at a little shop there.

My boy got faded and ended up getting taken to the border by some chicks who ended up meeting their friends and took his rental. My two roommates couldnt find us at all. Crazy night haha. Those were the days when you can party in Mexico get fukked up and not worry about being robbed or kidnapped. The insurance covered my boys rental but I never reported my social security card being stolen. Probably another me running around in mexico or the states now. My credit report and record are still clean on this side of the border haha.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Fucking a Brazilian girl in a university lecture room, over dosing on viagra and not being able to fuck a girl begging me to stick it in her ass instead feeling like I was dying, going to a sketchy slum at 4am with a sketchy chick and fucking her all night in her slum house before being chased away by her dad, countless 2 or 3 day drug sessions where I end up in undesirable places with undesirable people. There's more I'll add later.

Quote: (02-26-2012 03:29 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

I think this classifies as a "wild" travel story.

This is part of the raw unedited version of a story for my book.
It happened on Langkawi Island in Malaysia.

How it started..
I met a Malaysian girl, she stayed with me for 3 nights and this is what happened the morning after the 4th night.....

I woke up in the middle of the night and was still dizzy from the booze and sleep. I heard her come in to the room and she brought food. I asked her where she had been and she said that she was hungry and bought some rice and chicken. I didn’t give it any thought and slept on. The next morning I realized I had never seen her with money before but just thought she didn’t want to spend her own money if it wasn’t necessary.

We went out for breakfast and ate some pancakes, when it was time to pay the money from my back pocket was gone. I knew I had 40 ringgit on me with was about 14 dollars. I had paid the taxi fair with a 50 ringgit note and the driver had given me forty back that night. I asked Moni if she had taken the cash out of my back pocket in the night and had paid for the nightly food that way. She denied and acted very upset about my accusation. I said to her that I didn’t have money and she paid the bill.

We went back to beach bungalow and I looked in my hidden wallet in my backpack, the 100 ringgit note I had in there was gone too and I confronted her with this. I told her to give my money back and get the hell out of my room. She got really angry and denied everything. I said to her that I could have lost the money from my back pocket on the way back to the bungalow because I was quite drunk but no fucking way had I lost the money from my backpack while my credit card and passport were still in the same place.

She kept denying and got really angry, shouting at me. I got tired of her and decided to cut my losses, took her bag (which was always already packed to go) and threw it out of the room. She wouldn’t leave the room and we were arguing all the time. She got really angry and started threatening me saying that she was crazy and would hurt me. I just laughed at her and said that I’ve way crazier girls than her. She literally said she would kick my ass and I laughed even more, she’s 4, 11 at most and I’m 6’1 and did more than 10 years of martial arts.

She said she would go to the police and I said go ahead but just get the fuck out of my room. She tried to trick me by making a fake phone call to her “Malay friends” but I knew she was on the island alone. Sheila had told me. Than she said she would kill herself and I said go ahead do it, see if I care. She was obviously bluffing. She couldn’t win it verbally from me so she got crazier and more physical. She tried to punch me but I just pushed her away.

I sat down on the bed and said she couldn’t win and should just go away now. I was calm and secretly enjoyed the powerplay at bit. She wasn’t finished yet and locked the door from the inside and put the key in her pocket. She said I’m gonna kill you. I laughed again but she got a mirror of the wall and threw it on the floor, picked up one of the pieces and charged at me with a sharp piece of broken mirror glass in her hand. I had only a split second to think and survival mode kicked in. I moved away from her weapon and elbowed her in the face with my forearm. She fell down and got up again even more raging and I elbowed her down again. She dropped her weapon and got up and charged at me again kicking and screaming, I pushed her back and she fell to the floor. I stood over her and had enough of it.
I picked her up by her throat with my left hand and told her to give me the door key, she refused and I elbowed her in the face with my fore arm again, not really hard but enough to make it hurt. I did this a few times and she got the key from her back pocket and gave it to me. I said, now get the fuck out of my room or I will beat you some more.

She dropped to the floor and cried uncontrollably, no fake tears, these were real. She sat on her knees and looked me in the eyes and cried. Her resistance was broken. She tried to hug me, I pushed her of me which made it even worse. Her will was broken and she tried to hold on to me, grabbing my dick and tried to kiss me saying please please, she took of her clothes and started touching herself saying please Neil please. I had the adrenaline flowing in my body and I threw her on bed and she wanted to give me a blowjob but no way in hell were her teeth getting close to my dick. I fucked her really hard from behind and she seemed to enjoy it, begging for more. It was one of the weirdest and fucked up situations in my life.

As soon as we were finished we just lay on the bed and talked a bit. I said she still had to leave and if she wasn’t leaving I would check out the room and leave the island the next day. She begged me to let her stay and I thought about it what would happen if I threw her out at this point. What could she do? She could go to the police and cry rape or she could cry rape and point out my cabin to locals and everyone knows a raging lynch mob is easily formed in any Muslim country. Langkawi is a tourist destination but also a fairly small island with little police. I didn’t have a local phone card and barely knew anyone on the island. It seemed best to me to let her stay the night and leave the next day to the mainland.

How it ended....

I had the biggest trouble getting rid of her and a day later we went back to mainland, i bought her a bus ticket to a different destinantion than my own and never saw her again.. Months later she found me on facebook and she said she missed me. I nearly visited her in her hometown when i was passing through there a few months later but decided it would probably be the same drama

Oh, and after this event, your girl didn’t even think she'd done anything wrong! Right? Was this girl Filipino by chance, it sounds like someone I know? I had a Filipina GF that was like this. This is very dangerous.
-
All I can say is watch your dick when you sleep because it may be gone if these girls go crazy about something! Or you'll end up in jail for rape or assault. I'm beginning to believe this must be common SE Asian behavior!

On my first trip to Europe, I was traveling with a group of college girls and guys. We took an overnight train from Madrid to Paris. I had brought some bottles of wine with me so we could party on our trip. I got into a 6 person cabin with four girls. I found a girl that showed some interest in me, so we began drinking and parting, then later kissing. She liked to fight. So as everyone got drunker and drunker, they fell off to sleep and took the top bunks. We were the last awake and took the bottom bunks. I banged her in the bottom bunk. The funniest thing was that a girl that later became my girlfriend was in the top bunk. She didn’t know that we were banging down below. She thought we were wrestling!

Quote: (03-01-2012 10:11 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Fucking a Brazilian girl in a university lecture room, over dosing on viagra and not being able to fuck a girl begging me to stick it in her ass instead feeling like I was dying, going to a sketchy slum at 4am with a sketchy chick and fucking her all night in her slum house before being chased away by her dad, countless 2 or 3 day drug sessions where I end up in undesirable places with undesirable people. There's more I'll add later.

So how much Viagra did you take? What happened? I want to make sure I never make that mistake!
-
You're brave or crazy because I try to bring all the girls back to my place and not go back to theirs so I don't get mugged or killed!

Two 100mg pills. I'd never taken it before, I didn't know how much you should take a friend just gave me some. OK so it wasn't an actual overdose but it was very unpleasant and I wouldn't like to feel like that ever again.

And I couldn't take the girl back to my place, the hotel wouldn't let me and every other hotel I tried was booked.

I once ended up in the most disgusting love hotel in Rio, there was insects everywhere, loads of crack heads and ladyboys and all sorts of characters going in and out but was the only place could find with a room. I can't beleive I fucked there, yuk.

Quote: (02-26-2012 03:29 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

[Image: lol.gif]

Damn bro. That is one wild and crazy travel story. Thanks for posting!

Quote: (03-02-2012 02:20 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Two 100mg pills. I'd never taken it before, I didn't know how much you should take a friend just gave me some. OK so it wasn't an actual overdose but it was very unpleasant and I wouldn't like to feel like that ever again.

And I couldn't take the girl back to my place, the hotel wouldn't let me and every other hotel I tried was booked.

I once ended up in the most disgusting love hotel in Rio, there was insects everywhere, loads of crack heads and ladyboys and all sorts of characters going in and out but was the only place could find with a room. I can't beleive I fucked there, yuk.

200mg is an insane amount of viagra, start with 20mg first if you are a young dude. At least thats whats i heard, never tried viagra, i think its for old dudes. I did some 10mg cialis, that will work for 2 days.

How can you not find a decent love hotel in Rio ? they are everywhere. I went to one close to a favela and paid 80 relais/35 dolla. It was a luxury room with sauna and everything.

@Hencredible casanova, Thanks, yeah that was quite a morning !

Quote: (03-02-2012 02:20 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

Very funny! 100mg is max anyone should ever take. How long did it take for it to go down? Were you in pain? There is a warning that says if it doen't go down in 4 hours go see a Dr!