rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things to avoid so people don't mistake you for gay

Alright fellas. What are some things straight men should avoid so women don't peg them for gay? Music, fashion trends, certain colors, hairstyles etc.

I'll start...

Thumb Rings http://www.ehow.com/facts_5009189_signif...rings.html

[Image: uGA2d.jpg]

Team Nachos

Sucking a dick is the first thing you want to not do.

After that, don't hold your pinky finger out when you drink out of something.

And don't drive a Range Rover or Land Rover.

Aloha!

Bleaching or dying your hair

Giving a shit or knowing a lot about the personal lives of famous people (other than athletes in regard to their performance or guys of high creative value like comedians, authors, ect).

Wearing a turtleneck

Drinking girly drinks at the bar

Knowing more about clothing than she does (i.e., anything). Which is pretty easy with American girls. Color me guilty.

Work on your inner game so that you don't waste energy worrying about what other people think.

You want to wear properly fitting clothes, but not too tight unless its a hipster look you're going for. Unfortunately, if you're wearing such clothes, since most North American men wear clothes 1-3+ sizes too large, North American women (but rarely, for example, European women) may mistakenly assume that you're gay, so adjust accordingly.

Quote: (02-23-2012 02:11 AM)Only One Man Wrote:  

Wearing a turtleneck

Whenever I see a guy wearing a turtleneck I instinctively assume he's German and think of this:

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Avoid careers in fashion, nursing, or human resources.

Don't drink appletinis.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (02-23-2012 02:16 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

Knowing more about clothing than she does (i.e., anything). Which is pretty easy with American girls. Color me guilty.

Depends on what kind of clothing you're talking about.

If you have to actively do things so people don't think you're gay, something is wrong.

Quote: (02-23-2012 02:36 AM)TudoBem Wrote:  

Work on your inner game so that you don't waste energy worrying about what other people think.

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (02-23-2012 07:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

If you have to actively do things so people don't think you're gay, something is wrong.

I would say, as long as you don't have a cock in your mouth, things should be kosher.

Parlay,

Have you been asked by women if you're gay? I need to find the core reason for your thread to identify what is happening. Unless you are wearing massively bright colors, and your mannerisms are extreme and you have that gay-man lisp, I am not sure why women would ever think you are gay.

Possible causes:
  • 1. Are you talking too much about how sexy another guy is?
    2. Do you know the tittle/singer to any 80's song playing on the radio off the top of your head and discussing it with her?
    3. Did you ever ask her "Wow, where do you shop for your shoes honey?" With the gay lisp?
    4. Do you tell her how much of an addict you are to astrology and anything related to stars?
    5. Do you paint your fingernails, wear mascara, or any type of make-up?
    6. Are you pants extremely tight?
    7. Do you snap your fingers when you get angry at people?
    8. Do you show women pictures of you in one of those fetish costumes with rabbit ears?
    9. Do you complain about "How there are no more good men around in this world" with her as a conversation starter/comfort builder?
    10. Have you ever invited her to your place and tell her "Don't worry, it'll be just us girls" so she can get back yo your place?

All or any single one of the points above can lead a girl to believe you are gay.

The reason I ask is because a lot of guys are FOMOSEXUALS. That is, they are FAKE HOMOSEXUALS. I've heard and read about guys that run this type of game to generally break down all initial bitch shields a woman may have to a straight guy she knows is trying to get in her pants.

Fomosexuals go up to a girl, and pretend to be a homo, or act like a flaming queer just so she does not feel the need to reject you.

So, are you running FOMOSEXUAL game and asking how you can get out of it perhaps?

MIxx

I used to hand around with a troupe of females back in my beta days. A mans view of what's "gay" and a females alarm system are different. Some things they have pointed out or reacted too in other dudes are shit like:

- Being TOO neat - Women oddly enough don't like Men whom look like Ken dolls or ripped out the front fashion ad pages of GQ. Being too neat and perfect 24/7 on all fronts from hair, style, physique will have females thinking you pound pudding. Even in todays world with female high standards some dudes are capable of exceeding them and usually if a female thinks a dude is to "perfect" for her she automatically thinks dude is gay lmao.

* Exceptions if you are Boho eclectic, swimming in the 1% income bracket, or have classy/suite game on lock then this neat appearance works to up your vibe.

- Your hands - there is a fine line of how much and what a Man can do to his hands. I have ashy leather hands and put mad lotion on them. Females notice this shit in the back of their brains very quickly, if a man starts doing TOO MANY things to his hands like having that shit baby soft + making sure your nails are nice + adding random trinkets and rings that aint display commitment or high wealth then you are going down a slippery slope. Again I've herd silly felines cackle about Mens hands and how he must get them smooth from jacking jimmy off. Women put in obscene amounts of time and cash into their hands... If they even think you put in half of that effort alarms will go off in their heads.

- Hanging out with a troupe of females: Lol so you see I once did this in my beta days, but I will outline the differences on how it can actually hurt your game. The big difference is what they are gossiping about in their other circles. I partied with 90% women for a good few years BUT the biggest difference was that I plowed down their friends and generally always tried to disappear with skanks. This put me in their gossip rings and they would talk bad about me being a manwhore (this helped more than hurt me). Another difference is spending time with this troupe outside of situations leading to drunken sex going with a troupe of broads while they go get yeast infection medicine or run around shopping is mad suspect. What a shitty way for a man to waste his time, women will notice this and call you out on it in their gossip rings. This dude I went to HS did this... Always. Dude never amped the sexual tension with his friends nor did they ever see him with other women. These broads all think dude is a closet gay to the max (dude got a tonge ring in a year ago...).

- The tonge ring - LMAO your done. Evrey broad gets one for attention-whore status and their love for stuffing meat down there throat. It does not make you bad ass, or it gives the submissive vibe that you love eating pussy. Unless your a hardcore mofo coverd in tats, scars and percings broads won't give you a pass on it since they will assume you got it for the same reasons they did... Stuffing Jimmy Deans sausage down your wind pipe.

Things such as attire or careers choices do not matter much. My cousin is in fashion and fucks tons of Women. He uses his island status of a strait dude plus being ultra confident and alpha he is always the leader/most dominate cat in any room he walks into. Models fuck him to get up the totem pole, interns fuck him because they want to spin on his totem pole. Carrers such as nursing or childcare just mean you are beta/omega and too caring for your own damn good and don't seem to trip female alarms off. They may not view you as a sexual candidate but they will not view you as a closet gay or anything.

Ya that sums up the major ones I can remember. The only take away from this list other than laughs is for newbies to remember the 'TOO NEAT' shit. When I was not getting girls and was a bumbling beta I assumed I needed to look more flawless like a GQ model or some shit..... Bad move. The more I tried to fix myself up, the less women wanted me... I realized this and stopped putting in that kind of effort in. Women want the flaws and devience in a man.

Quote: (02-23-2012 09:17 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Parlay,

Have you been asked by women if you're gay? I need to find the core reason for your thread to identify what is happening. Unless you are wearing massively bright colors, and your mannerisms are extreme and you have that gay-man lisp, I am not sure why women would ever think you are gay.

Possible causes:
    2. Do you know the tittle/singer to any 80's song playing on the radio off the top of your head and discussing it with her?
    3. Did you ever ask her "Wow, where do you shop for your shoes honey?" With the gay lisp?
    4. Do you tell her how much of an addict you are to astrology and anything related to stars?
    8. Do you show women pictures of you in one of those fetish costumes with rabbit ears?
    9. Do you complain about "How there are no more good men around in this world" with her as a conversation starter/comfort builder?
    10. Have you ever invited her to your place and tell her "Don't worry, it'll be just us girls" so she can get back yo your place?

All or any single one of the points above can lead a girl to believe you are gay.

The reason I ask is because a lot of guys are FOMOSEXUALS. That is, they are FAKE HOMOSEXUALS. I've heard and read about guys that run this type of game to generally break down all initial bitch shields a woman may have to a straight guy she knows is trying to get in her pants.

Fomosexuals go up to a girl, and pretend to be a homo, or act like a flaming queer just so she does not feel the need to reject you.

So, are you running FOMOSEXUAL game and asking how you can get out of it perhaps?

MIxx

These things are to obvious lol. If your doing them things your gay... No female will assume other wise. What I listed is what females cackle about and it triggers alarms in there back brain. The hand thing especially, Women nit pick it as they are the only ones with that knowledge.

The Fomo shit lol. I seen this at the bar last night I was gaming these girls from Halifax and one bursted out laughing as this dude tried to pull the exact shit you listed lmao. He needed 'help' figuring out who he really was.... I don't know if that shit is meant for Toronto women to soften their shields but this girl from out of town clowned the dude and ran off (after he buys her a shot of course...) laughing lol.

Quote: (02-23-2012 09:17 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Parlay,

Possible causes:

MIxx

Haha, nice list. I didn't know about the list tag either.

I've been asked by girls if I'm gay. I don't have any gay mannerisms, I have a deep voice, speak slowly, kino quickly, etc. When a girl has asked, it's usually been in this "Look I'm insulting you! Oh my God aren't I just so clever and witty?!" tone. It would be like us calling a girl 'ugly' to her face, and then thinking we're the next George Carlin.

If you know more about anything than she does in a traditionally female domain, she will ask you if you're gay. Especially the androgynous athletic, former sorority girl in flip-flop types. Because Guys Are Not Supposed To Know That Stuff. Girls who say, actually do fashion for a living, or as a hobby, are actually intrigued when you know about clothes.

Another instance would be saying you enjoy opera or ballet. If I do enjoy those things, I'm not going to deny it because some dumb chick is philistine enough to think that I must be gay for liking them. It's fair to say if you're getting asked a lot, you might be fishing in the wrong pool. If you're a suave kind of guy, a trashy girl used to thugs, rednecks or whatnot, whose hobbies consist of football and lawnmower racing, could easily think you're gay. If every guy she knows wears wifebeaters to the bar and you stroll in in loafers and a blazer...

I love 80s fag rock!

You gotta see the dancing girls in this one

Gmanifesto theme song

If a chick asks if you are gay, just go caveman on her.

[quote='Kona' pid='165490' dateline='1329978300']
Sucking a dick is the first thing you want to not do.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Quote: (02-23-2012 12:47 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

If a chick asks if you are gay, grab her by the ass, and stick your tongue in her mouth.....then answer "Yes".

Mixx

I didn't want to turn this into a "tell me what I'm doing that's gay" thread [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-23-2012 12:15 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

It's fair to say if you're getting asked a lot, you might be fishing in the wrong pool. If you're a suave kind of guy, a trashy girl used to thugs, rednecks or whatnot, whose hobbies consist of football and lawnmower racing, could easily think you're gay. If every guy she knows wears wifebeaters to the bar and you stroll in in loafers and a blazer...

I think this is it right here. Most of my social circle are blue collar(white trash tattooed) type of crowd. I managed to pull away for a while and go to college and work a corporate job. I tend to dress nicer and talk at a higher level. I think some of it is hate coming around from the guys behind the scenes personally. I get more play then they do ...mostly cause I believe the women are husband shopping and I'm such a great catch [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-23-2012 01:29 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

If a chick asks if you are gay, grab her by the ass, and stick your tongue in her mouth.....then answer "Yes".

Mixx

I like this one Mixx. I'm gonna try it.

Team Nachos

emech you almost forgot

my personal fave

Real alphas don't give a fcuk about whether people think they are gay or straight. Real alphas believe that they are the centre of the universe.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (02-23-2012 01:00 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Alright fellas. What are some things straight men should avoid so women don't peg them for gay? Music, fashion trends, certain colors, hairstyles etc.

I'll start...

Thumb Rings http://www.ehow.com/facts_5009189_signif...rings.html

[Image: uGA2d.jpg]

Musicians and other artistic types can get away with this, as well as doing silly shit with their hair and wearing tight clothes. Another trend that grew out of the arts crowd is men wearing eyeliner.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-23-2012 01:29 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Mixx

Fucking perfect Mixx. Bravo!

The next person who gets asked should do this and report back. I personally give it a 50% chance of working out in your favor.

Quote: (02-23-2012 07:02 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Agreed completley.

I'll tap my thumb ring against my appletini glass while wearing a turtleneck and no one would ever question if I was straight or not because its never even a question.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men