rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How easy it for wealthy dudes to bang girls in 3rd world countries?

I know this forum is predicated on the accumulation and/or application of "game". However, to be real for a second, money plays a part whether we'd like to admit it or not and the more successful a dude is, the easier it is for him to bag dimes (read: 10s, very attractive women).

If a dude making 100k can snag a boatload of women in America, the most feminist country in the world, how easy is it for that dude to snag women in places like Brazil, Thailand, DR and the Phillippines? [Image: tard.gif]

It means dick next to a guy with a six pack, swagger, game, style, also has money, and a body your money cannot buy for yourself.

Anytime I guy tries to floss his Ferrari on South Beach, I just take off my shirt. You're done.

Mixx

Quote: (02-22-2012 03:52 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

It means dick next to a guy with a six pack, swagger, game, style, also has money, and a body your money cannot buy for yourself.

Anytime I guy tries to floss his Ferrari on South Beach, I just take off my shirt. You're done.

Mixx

This is accurate.

That being said, South Beach is a far cry from most developing nations, and the women there are more demanding than in most other places too (even other parts of the USA).

I know of plenty of fat, old, and/or just generally mediocre dudes running around in places like the Philippines and doing quite well for themselves with cute women (and the occasional 9s). Few of the men I'm thinking of make much more than $16-30,000, mostly on passive income. That's all you need to ball in many places.
I can even think of one example who is basically running his own harem out in Cebu, complete with five 18-23 year old Pinays living with him in his house and a ton of girls he sees on the side (who sometimes are brought to him by his live-ins). This is just an average 40-something European guy making $20,000 a year. He only ever fucks girls half his age, has an almost unlimited supply of them, doesn't do any real work (hires cheap maids + drivers, etc) and isn't ever really short on cash.

I'd say I was shocked or impressed, but this type of thing isn't all that hard to get in many parts of the world for a savvy westerner who can secure the passive income and then is willing to do a little legwork.

Suffice it to say that yes, Jamal, you can kill it in many places if you can make $100k ($60k would put you into the Philippine 1%, for example). The sky is the limit. To be honest, though, you really don't even need that much to live like a king. Guys pull it off on FAR less.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Personally, I think there is more to life than money, but it doesn't hurt.

Look at Kim Dotcom :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/pi...aland.html

Obese and rich, got a smoking hot girlfriend

I'd rather not be obese though, that's just my preference.

Quote: (02-22-2012 04:29 PM)DrainTree Wrote:  

Personally, I think there is more to life than money, but it doesn't hurt.

Look at Kim Dotcom :

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/technology/pi...aland.html

Obese and rich, got a smoking hot girlfriend

I'd rather not be obese though, that's just my preference.

Yeah but he also had a personality and was a "bad boy" I think I read he had been arrested twice before this last incident.

Mixx

Yeah money may not mean much if you are comparing yourself to a guy who makes 100k per year but now if you were comparing yourself to a guy who makes one million dollars per MONTH, i dont see how you could compete with this guy.

A guy who invites a chick for an ice cream and gives her 10 thousand dollars, i dont see how other guys can win over this guy.

If you make more money than the majority of people in a certain country, yes you will be a valuable asset in that country and women will want you, but soon as mini donald trumps come in, runnnn..money trumps game, i think we have a thread on this subject.

Quote: (02-22-2012 03:48 PM)Jamal Wrote:  

I know this forum is predicated on the accumulation and/or application of "game". However, to be real for a second, money plays a part whether we'd like to admit it or not and the more successful a dude is, the easier it is for him to bag dimes (read: 10s, very attractive women).

If a dude making 100k can snag a boatload of women in America, the most feminist country in the world, how easy is it for that dude to snag women in places like Brazil, Thailand, DR and the Phillippines? [Image: tard.gif]

In my experience Money helps more in America.

Kind of counter intuitive, I know, but that is how its been for me.

Then again, I don't "floss" as hard when I travel, and I am not a "bully with the bucks" abroad.

Surely, the American girls are probably the most materialistic in the whole world, just get a table in a descent club which means you paid at least 500$ for it and see how many cuties will smile at you.
Money is good anywhere but in some countries it is an add-on to the rest of the things you can offer while in America (not all girls, not all places, but in general) it is sure bet.
I was amazed first times I went to EE, after hearing they are all for the money to discover that most of those girls just wish for a descent living with a nice guy.

G is right, money helps more in the US. As Mixx said just having a Ferrari doesn't compete in South Beach against someone with game and good looks. For the most part the wealthiest men are 60-70 yrs old or more. In developing countries telling someone you have a private jet doesn't do anything. They think all Americans are more or less that rich. They can't understand that level of money. It will get you laid in the States easily.

Money helps more everywhere. Let's be real. Do you think a third world lizard is just thinking about hopping on your fat dyck when her stomach is growling? If she has two brain cells to rub together, she is thinking about a comeup.
It's dead easy for a wealthy guy to bang girls in any poor country. There's your answer.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Money compliments game, Before I learned game I'd use money to impress girls. These days game gets me the women and money is just kind of an added bonus point. I know dudes way richer than me who still can't pull. Having millions and no game will just land a guy gold diggers, every other girl will still be unimpressed by him.

Quote: (02-22-2012 04:45 PM)pitt Wrote:  

Mixx

Yeah money may not mean much if you are comparing yourself to a guy who makes 100k per year but now if you were comparing yourself to a guy who makes one million dollars per MONTH, i dont see how you could compete with this guy.

A guy who invites a chick for an ice cream and gives her 10 thousand dollars, i dont see how other guys can win over this guy.

If you make more money than the majority of people in a certain country, yes you will be a valuable asset in that country and women will want you, but soon as mini donald trumps come in, runnnn..money trumps game, i think we have a thread on this subject.

exactly. It gets the job done when you are dealing with girls from the poorer barrios , but if you want top tier talent you will have to compete with the local rich and good looking guys .

In third world countries usually there is a expressive number of super-rich men who are in the circle with the best girls , so you will have to be very very wealthy to outspend those guys.

That's why it's best to learn game and work on your looks.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

A guy who invites a chick for an ice cream and gives her 10 thousand dollars

Who does this?

I don't ever hear Diddy giving women a single penny to be with him!! If anything, he bitches for having to pay for a cup of coffee, he's Diddy!!

See the difference between confidence and insecurity?

Why am I answering this? I'm surprised you would post this Pitt.

Mixx

Yeah, money is number one in America and it matters everywhere at least a little but I honestly think a rich American who went abroad wouldn't necessarily do well just because of money.

So much of being loaded is having connections in your home city. Going to the right clubs and events. If you have a ton of money and just roll into Rio or London or Tokyo you're money doesn't mean as much if you don't know where the fuck to go.

And another big difference is that in so many countries there is much more exposure to hookers, even in mainstream trendy clubs. You don't get that in the US. You could go to China or Colombia, blow your money at a club, and end up with a girl who is working without really realizing it at first.

Pretty easy regardless of your finantial status, girls in SouthAmerica love the white dick.

Quote: (02-23-2012 12:51 AM)Drudenhaus Wrote:  

Pretty easy regardless of your finantial status, girls in SouthAmerica love the white dick.

What countries in South America have you been to?

Quote: (02-22-2012 10:22 PM)nomadicdude Wrote:  

You could go to China or Colombia, blow your money at a club, and end up with a girl who is working without really realizing it at first.

I haven't been to South America so I can't personally confirm this, but my understanding is that a lot of cats rolling through Colombia have brought a broad back to their room - and just as the dude's getting undressed and has dick in hand, the bitch pulls the "You gotta pay me" prostitute line.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (02-22-2012 10:15 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

A guy who invites a chick for an ice cream and gives her 10 thousand dollars

Who does this?

I don't ever hear Diddy giving women a single penny to be with him!! If anything, he bitches for having to pay for a cup of coffee, he's Diddy!!

See the difference between confidence and insecurity?

Why am I answering this? I'm surprised you would post this Pitt.

Mixx

As i have said Mixx - Money (real money) trumps game.

A guy that makes 1 million dollars per month wont be too concerned in following games rules and many of these guys dont even have game and him spending money like that wont make any difference to his bank account.

I think i have exagerated when i say a guy would spend 10k to take a girl to an ice cream shop but what i really meant is that once she feels that this guy has real money, game over, the guy with money wins (that shit applies hard in 3rd world countries).

Just the other day i heard this guy approached this girl, she didnt have a phone or a paper to write his number, he pulls out a 100 dollar bill, write his number on it and gives it to her. You can guess what happened the next day..do you think this guy thought his act was insecure?Nope

PI women are mostly a 4 so it´s not easy to get quality. Beauty hast it´s price.

I have seen short, dark guys who work on the beach as waiters, bartenders and barely make $10 a day with beautiful blonde girls that CEOs would pay $500 an hour to sleep with.

Not another game versus money thread. ha

Money is great but it shouldn't make you lazy and neglect other aspects of your life... game, health

Quote: (02-23-2012 12:51 AM)Drudenhaus Wrote:  

Spent seven months in South America all over and I'd say over 90% of the girls who love "white dicks" are hookers.

This is the secret guys don't want to tell their bros when they go back to the US and brag about banging chicks left and right.

I've picked up 34 girls in Asian countries without spending much money. I was a cheap backpacker with approach anxiety and still banged 12 girls in Cambodia,15 in the Phils and several other countries. I have almost all Asian flags except South Korea and and the more difficult countries like Myanmar(Dictatorship) and Brunei (strictly islamic)

They weren't all 7 or 8's but for girls like that you need more money than a 1000 bucks a month. I wish i had a few thousands to spend every month while in South East Asia but then i might as well name my book : Around Asia in 80 girls.

I feel more a gamer and a man when i pick up girls on low budget in comparison to guys who throw cash around and take girls to expensive restaurants and buy them dresses. That how a lot of regular guys in the Phils get laid. That's not gaming but almost buying your girl.

I'll just take a girl to a street restaurant saying i absolutely love the local food. It saves me money and i know the girl likes me and not my cash.

I did the low budget gaming in South America and had reasonable success with it ( 7 flags) I only get cockblocked by money when i can't find a cheap hotel room or the taxi costs are too high to go out.

No need to go money vs game here but that's my opinion. Money makes gaming better for logistics and dressing sharp, Thats it.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (02-23-2012 06:27 AM)Bill Wrote:  

PI women are mostly a 4 so it´s not easy to get quality. Beauty hast it´s price.

If by PI you mean the philippines, you have a different opinion than 99.9 % of guys in the world. What a trollish post.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (02-22-2012 03:48 PM)Jamal Wrote:  

Yes and no. It matters definitely. I mean if you're counting every penny and on a massively tight budget getting ass can be difficult. I mean shit I've been there, it also messes with your mind as it becomes difficult to focus.

As other posters have written it's all relative to the culture you are in. And while I do think that women are innately programmed to go after 'successful' men, it really varies by the girl what 'successful' means. To some women being rich isn't high on their consideration list. In America at least a lot of girls earn their own living so they don't really need a guys money. I've known a bunch of girls who hated dating guys they considered materialistic, and really chose men on their personality or other character traits.

There's that and there's also my own experience of banging girls who had rich guys going after them, like dudes who made millions of year flying from somewhere and showing up at their door. I hooked up with a law student who had this exact scenario, met this rich guy in a club in Vegas. And honestly on the surface how would I compare? I mean I grew up working class with immigrant parents and constantly living in bad neighborhoods. Many of my friends from middle and elementary school are in jail. But for some reason this girl was hooking up with me instead, which on the surface makes absolutely zero sense. Most of the girls I meet are in their 20s though. But there's definitely more to it than just the green.