rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Video: Nicki Minaj Before She Was Famous

Can you tell what all she had done?

Wow. I was actually on Rap Genius earlier today and saw a photo of her where she looked kinda weird (physically, not like with all her over the top stuff). And I deduced that she probably wasn't that good looking in real life. This just confirmed it. At least her rapping has been consistently awful.

I saw that on worldstar as well. I think she is cute personally. Trini lizards (one or both of her parents are Trini) can be generally quite cute.
Foxy Brown also cute.
Been feeling Rhianna a bit since I heard her Bajan accent on this webisode. Wouldn't mind impaling her and hearing her holla as her punni catch a fire

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Looks like she got her nose done? I think she's cuter back in the day then she is now, but that might just be because now she looks like a cartoon half the time you see her lol

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

East Coast girls have annoying accents

Boob job?

How many minutes of a girl starting every sentence with "Yo" and ending it with "you know whad I'm sayin'" could you handle before you walked away?

I think I could manage about 2 minutes then I'd have to make my excuses and head for the exit..

Quote: (02-23-2012 01:25 PM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

How many minutes of a girl starting every sentence with "Yo" and ending it with "you know whad I'm sayin'" could you handle before you walked away?

I think I could manage about 2 minutes then I'd have to make my excuses and head for the exit..

Honestly, I can't even listen to the video. Made it for about 24 seconds before I hit mute.
I can't stand women who act like that.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.