rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

how should i play this girl?

Met this chick at the gym and been gaming her on and off. Last weekend got her to hang with me in the city and we did some bar/club hopping. She then came over to my place and we made out while she slept in my bed. A few days later, valentine day, I see her at the gym and she makes it pretty obvious that she doesn't have plans that night. I felt a bit bad so I invited her over to have dinner with me and my roomate. After dinner my roomate hits the sack and me and this chick watch a movie and have an extended makeout session- again she's not letting me even get her shirt off despite me being aggressive. I see her again in at the gym the next day and I play it cool. I want to make this chick the gf while I mess around on the side. I feel that I am the one working to get her so far and that she doesn't really initiate meetings. Its been like 2 dates right now- she's 25. She def gives me attention at the gym and does her cardio with me even if she's done with her workout. How should I play this scenario out? I do thing she is def gf material. Should I still push for another meet or what?

This contrasts a bit with your previous problems, doesn't it?

Background information for others who might like to chime in.

In any case, you keep on talking about this bitch:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9940-p...#pid150506
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8929-p...#pid131424

Seriously!?!?!? Haven't you understood ANYTHING of what is being written on here? Or are you a troll? Do you want to be a troll? How the hell do you write a post about trying to avoid girls (getting you to commit) when you don't even get laid?

Now stop whining about this girl and grow a pair. For Christ's sake...

A year from now you'll wish you started today

wutchu know about oneitis.

My advice. Give her the cold shoulder at the gym for a while. Ignore her for a week and don't workout with her, you should be focused on whatever you're doing in the gym you shouldn't be able to be so easily bothered. After a week or so of radio silence ask her for drinks and bang, act like nothing has happened. If you don't get a bang after this either a) call her out for being an attention whore, but in a non needy way (ie. dont say stuff that screams im chucking you because I didn't get laid) or b) just drop her, delete her number and move the fuck on.

My rationale: You took her on a date for valentines day and didn't get a bang, shes probably just lonley and needs attention. You're seeing her like every day BAD MOVE. Going out with her after being in the gym with her day after day is taking all of the mystery out of your life because it shows her that SHE is your life. Not cool. I agree with ElJefe grow a pair.

Quote: (02-21-2012 12:28 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

This contrasts a bit with your previous problems, doesn't it?

Background information for others who might like to chime in.

In any case, you keep on talking about this bitch:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9940-p...#pid150506
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-8929-p...#pid131424

Seriously!?!?!? Haven't you understood ANYTHING of what is being written on here? Or are you a troll? Do you want to be a troll? How the hell do you write a post about trying to avoid girls (getting you to commit) when you don't even get laid?

Now stop whining about this girl and grow a pair. For Christ's sake...

Good call. Newbie or borderline One-itis Troll.

[Image: attachment.jpg4861]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: troll.gif]

If you're ignoring advice that people are giving you... that seems mighty trollish. It seems like he's asking just to find one person to agree with him.

you guys are absolutely right. this girl used me for company on valentines day. she ate my food, drank my wine, and hardly put out. I see her at gym today and I'm like "when we hanging out next..." and she doesn't give me a straight answer. "...I'll see you at the gym thursday...I'm really exhausted today...ask me then..." The more I read this forum the more I realize how you seasoned players are right...I'm dropping her and moving on. Game on.