rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

EnglishTeacherX

EnglishTeacherX

Don't know the guy, but since there is so much E.E. and slavic posting going on, this guy has a great blog. A while back he blogged a lot about living and teaching in a second or third tier Russian city he refers to as Vodkaberg. Very entertaining stuff, thought I'd share:

http://englishteacherx.com/

Straight rancid debauchery.

EnglishTeacherX

Nice writing but his game denialism and manosphere hate is too much.

EnglishTeacherX

Quote: (02-20-2012 07:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Nice writing but his game denialism and manosphere hate is too much.

I take it you just read "The Alpha Mystique" his latest post. Yeah, I could see how you could arrive at that conclusion after reading that. I think the guy is in his late thirties or forties now, I don't know.

If you look at the links on the left, like "Russia sucks" or "Russian girls," he has hundreds of posts of his debauchery as an English teacher living in Vodkaberg. Some are fucking hilarious and definitely provide an insight into Russian girls in a 2nd or 3rd tier city at the time. I think those were around 2004, before he slowed down. Those are worth a read.

EnglishTeacherX

I've read a lot of his blog.
He's pretty entertaining with good insights,especially Russia.
I think he's stuck in Saudi now for some reason...money and recovery from Russians I'm guessing!

EnglishTeacherX

Great stuff.

A quote:

So let’s face facts – if a foreign girl wants to marry you, it is almost surely because she figures you for being a better economic bet than the guys around her.

If you don’t make a lot of money, it might just mean that you’re her chance to live in a foreign country where there are more opportunities for women, or for the children she intends to have.

Perhaps she just loves you because by local standards, you’re kind of a pussy. You don’t beat your woman, or scream at her for talking to other men, and actually help out around the house a little bit.

You better get that straight from the jump, if you have some misguided idea about settling down in the village or continuing your life of bohemianism as a broke drunkard in the capital city of whatever country she’s from.

Because I suspect your girl has other ideas.

----------------------------------------

So true.
I'm really glad divorce is so easy. (esp when you don't have any money to lose, haha)

EnglishTeacherX

His shit is over-the-top hilarious and grotesquely decadent - some of the best writing I've found in this "genre". I love it. I don't know about the "manosphere", but every man should experience a twisted, vulgar, depraved journey down the expat highway filled with drugs, booze, pussy, more pussy, vomit, regret and .......survival. Few have done this, fewer still have written about it.

EnglishTeacherX

The Girlfriend Experience

Tips for dealing with Russian women.

Another angry rant about Russian girls.

EnglishTeacherX

Quote: (02-20-2012 07:34 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

A while back he blogged a lot about living and teaching in a second or third tier Russian city he refers to as Vodkaberg.

IIRC, Vodkaberg is Samara.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

EnglishTeacherX

I absolutely love English Teacher X!!!, been following him for a long time.

Cartoons are great

EnglishTeacherX

I didn't know there was much more to him.
I read both his first two ebooks. they were ok..but I wasnt to impressed.
maybe cause I don't really wanna be a teacher. and Im not to interested in asia.

ill give him another try though

I am the cock carousel

EnglishTeacherX

I'm reading Vodkaberg right now. Entertaining, but already a bit repetitive and only about 1/3 through it. It's literally all about Russian girls and getting drunk. Nothing valuable in the book yet, but I'm reading anything I can get my hands on re teaching English and Russia so I'll probably go through his other works as well.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

EnglishTeacherX

Quote: (06-07-2013 11:02 AM)presidentcarter Wrote:  

I'm reading Vodkaberg right now. Entertaining, but already a bit repetitive and only about 1/3 through it. It's literally all about Russian girls and getting drunk. Nothing valuable in the book yet, but I'm reading anything I can get my hands on re teaching English and Russia so I'll probably go through his other works as well.

We obviously have very different ideas of what constitutes "value".

Seriously though, I really enjoyed Vodkaberg. Books about getting drunk and banging chicks in foreign countries are my favorite.

EnglishTeacherX

He's got really good writing. I read the book recommended by RioNomad, I believe it was "To Travel Hopelessly". It was a nice read and very entertaining, but I feel this guy has no real desires, goals or aims in life regarding improvement, which I find kind of sad.

EnglishTeacherX

i love the hopeless apathy of it all. hes a modern day absurdist, and the dark humor is great

EnglishTeacherX

Quote: (06-07-2013 02:57 PM)clever alias Wrote:  

i love the hopeless apathy of it all. hes a modern day absurdist, and the dark humor is great

All smart, mature, worldly men who are not delusional eventually get to be that way. Indifference, nonchalance, apathy is a side effect of years of life experience. Life is ultimately devastating.

EnglishTeacherX

^ ha! Absolutely....then again, i would say that. Then again, i might not have.

and, knowing what you know above, The Patriarch, i guess you know this too....
That those who are delusional, that's those who haven't realised, that's those who have not taken the true allegorical red pill - not this quarter hearted manosphere bullcrap - are those who are so single minded and aspirational that they rule, or make the rules, of the world. Now, on the one hand, the fact that they rule the world is disheartening, after all, they are delusional, and, on the other hand, it is disheartening that i find it disheartening even though i approach it from an apathetic (no double article) perspective. It's pointless, and yet it jars, and yet it doesn't.

Those learning game understand, at some stage, that apathy, the not caring whether a girl says yes or no, is part of the parcel. To be good at game, you need to not give a damn. By and large, the same principle applies to almost anything in life. Give a damn, but don't give a damn. Be a superman. Don't modify the standpoint. Completely transpose those values.

EnglishteacherX isn't a great writer, he is good, but he is relatively interesting and does have some funny tales to share. Writing in the cliched style of dark humour from an absurdist pespective > 5 ways to bang in Las Vegas type of article. Then again, i read both.

By definition, i guess, how to manuals are for those who don't know. That never occurred to me, in such a simple terse way, until just now.

Using tumblr on a smartphone is actually quicker than using tumblr on my computer. Whoda funk it?

EnglishTeacherX

i don't rate him. interesting experiences though.