rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The best advert for PUA ever?

If this is old, by all means, lock and mock.

http://jezebel.com/5499094/the-secret-wo...-tells-all

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

Hell yes, just reading that made me want the glamorous lifestyle. Her departing jab is really great: OMG PUAs are insecure! RUN!

p.s. I can't tell if the first comment in that link is a troll or an actual person who means that. My head is spinning.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

My favourite part was:

Quote:Quote:

Also, it probably wouldn't have worked on me, anyway

[Image: lol.gif]

She pretty much acknowledged that game worked. Sounds good to me. [Image: lol.gif] Like getting an atheist to admit that God exists. (I'm an atheist myself, but you get the idea)

However, the tactics of the trainers and PUAs themselves were a different story — a far more sinister one. For them, manipulating women was often a game. They enjoyed seeing how far they could push the limits of their skills. I met girls that were being cheated on. I saw texts from women begging to be taken back. Some of these guys were seeing more girls at one time than you could think possible. They knew how to get women into bed (or a bathroom stall for that matter) in just hours or even minutes. They had tricks to get girls to pay for things, and techniques to get a girlfriend to agree to a three-way. They had girls declaring their love after only one encounter, without any reciprocity. There were stories you could tell a woman to make her panic about losing you every time you left a room, and while I never witnessed this in action, I don't have a hard time believing it's the truth

[Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:40 PM)esperar Wrote:  

If this is old, by all means, lock and mock.

http://jezebel.com/5499094/the-secret-wo...-tells-all

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

I love the, "wouldn't have worked on me"...they always say that.

That commenter: Cimorene better be a fucking troll. she talks and acts like a frat bro and if you look at any of their other comments they are based off of nothing but opinion. this cunt thinks that shes going to further feminism by being loud obnoxious and disrespectful, yeah people will really take you seriously when you scream in their face.

Quote:Quote:

Then it dawned on me. He couldn't deal with public rejection. It is no secret within the seduction community that most PUAs, trainers, and the like are insecure. Most men get into pickup after a lifetime of rejection, or even being hurt badly by just one woman. They begin learning pickup as a means of control. The professional PUAs seem to control every aspect of every relationship they get involved in. It becomes a defense mechanism gone awry.

I've occasionally been accused of being hyper-dominant because I'm actually insecure, having a superiority/inferiority complex, etc. 'Strangely' though, these accusations have *always* come from hyper-masculine women who try and assert their will at every opportunity. I soften up quite a bit when talking to feminine women, because heavy-handed displays of dominance would be straight up psychotic when you're dealing with a pleasant, sweet girl. But with a ballbuster, you have no choice - you either stand your ground or hand your balls over to her. You have to be a raging egomaniac, or completely withdrawn and indifferent to the outcome. When all the men she's known have been consummate ass-kissers, she will be incensed if you don't do the same.

Can't tell if 'cimorene' is trolling the feminists or not.