rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

MOLDOVA

MOLDOVA

OK boys, you mofos shot down ALL HOPE and fantasies I had of fucking an Egyptian girl in the pyramids of Egypt that looks like Anuk Su Namum from The Mummy in my I WANT TO BANG ANUK SU NAMUM IN EGYPT thread.

So, I have to find another potential paradise to visit in the Fall after Montreal.

What's the deal with Moldova? All I see is a ton of Brunettes with Blue eyes....VERY NICE!!

Mixx

MOLDOVA

Moldova is the poorest country in Europe. It's also the largest source of sex slaves for Western Europe's sex tourism market.

Check out this video that was done on the country's sex trafficking industry: http://www.aljazeera.com/programmes/slav...98749.html

I was talking to my boy when I was out in Cali recently and he was telling me about his epic sexcapade in Madrid a couple of months ago. He went to some super high end gentleman's club where he was in some room with a runway surrounded by international rich playboys and the girls came out in a line and the guys would just point at the ones they wanted. He had a Julius Ceasar style sex fest with just him and a bunch of chicks; the hottest chick in his one-man orgy was from Moldova.

MOLDOVA

Yeah, in the late 80's and 90's, Colombia also has this sex-slave issue. Colombian girls would be tricked into getting babysitting or modeling jobs in Europe and then forced into prostitution. Today, Colombian girls now VOLUNTARILY go to Western Europe for prostitution $$$. I guess that solved the sex slavery issue Colombia had. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Ironically, the 80's and 90's were the best decades to be a foreigner in Colombia, around the same time sex slavery exports was a HUGE ISSUE.

So, could Moldova in 2012 be what Colombia was in the 80's and 90's?

Mixx

MOLDOVA

Might be useful to you:

Chisinau, Moldova Report
Naughty Nomad's Chişinău City Guide

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

MOLDOVA

I have only had one experience with a girl from Moldova. Lived there till she was 14 or so then moved to CA.

Swooped her a few years ago when she was 21.

She was hotter than asphalt in the summertime.

The place has been on my list since.

This thread is good: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6866.h...ht=moldova

I was really hammering for specific info as usual, but I think people didn't really bring the specific sheets.

A lot of vague "philosophical" info.

Still, a decent overview.

MOLDOVA

Moldovan women are extremely easy and extremely passive the problem is that talent is not abundant there women do not look so good as in Ukraine, Poland and the place is much smaller meaning less opportunities.

MOLDOVA

I thought about going to Moldova (specifically Transnistria)
I've visited but didn't meet girls during my trip. Its a decent place.

The girls seem very anti-westerner though. I guess years of people going there to find sex slaves makes them suspicious.

MOLDOVA

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:06 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Moldovan women are extremely easy and extremely passive the problem is that talent is not abundant there women do not look so good as in Ukraine, Poland and the place is much smaller meaning less opportunities.

Break the place down.

Which hoods?

Which bars?

MOLDOVA

I have never been to Moldova although it is quite close here and I had invitations by girls even to stay with them in apartment.From what I have talked to other Greeks here Dejavu is a famous club in Chisinau where hot women are gathered.

I had limited experience with Moldovan women in Greece they were all super easy and put no resistance at all conversation was quite a flop(they do not speak good Russian or English) and are very shy and scared.The problem is that some had problems with visa and ended in jail or were deported.

Generally Moldovan women are the easiest ones from my experience easier than even Ukrainian ones but not so good looking.(from what I have observed here).They do not look so slavic to put it more simply.

I am also not sure what effect the massive presence of foreigners in Chisinau has these days because it is a small city relatively(half a million I think).Another option is Transdnisteria the poorest country in Europe but there is danger it is for more adventurous types.Transdnistria's capital has only 100000 inhabitants and the women there look slavic(as I have observed) not half slavic as in Moldova.

MOLDOVA

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Break the place down.

Which hoods?

Which bars?

Exactly.......Greek seems to be an expert on the women of every country in Europe, if not the world, But where exactly has he actually been?, this is the question.

MOLDOVA

I personally cannot comment on what Moldovan women are like in general, even though I have met some Moldovan girls

I had a friend go to Chisinau for NYE, he drew comparisons to the Ukraine saying the women are just as hot, it's more sophisticated, people are more friendly, food is better, and there's less Gangster types.

I will certainly be visiting.

As for Transdniester I read this article:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/nov...nsdniestra

The first paragraph cracked me up!!, seems like getting some chicken won't be a problem at least [Image: smile.gif])

MOLDOVA

I have been in Czech Republic multiple times, in Slovakia multiple times, in Hungary 4 times,in Ukraine 15 times,I have stayed in Germany for 6 months,in Vienna for one month have been in Scandinavia, Russia, Bulgaria, Belarus so I am in a relative position to compare.Maybe I will open a thread about Belarus which is more interesting than Moldova.

MOLDOVA

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:32 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I have been in Czech Republic multiple times, in Slovakia multiple times, in Hungary 4 times,in Ukraine 15 times,I have stayed in Germany for 6 months,in Vienna for one month have been in Scandinavia, Russia, Bulgaria, Belarus so I am in a relative position to compare.Maybe I will open a thread about Belarus which is more interesting than Moldova.

Belarus datasheet would be great, planning a trip there also.

MOLDOVA

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:25 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:36 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Break the place down.

Which hoods?

Which bars?

Exactly.......Greek seems to be an expert on the women of every country in Europe, if not the world, But where exactly has he actually been?, this is the question.

I actually find his info very useful

MOLDOVA

One of our local grocery stores is has a work exchange program for students from Moldova. I knew someone who worked with them and got to know about three Moldovan girls and about four Moldovan guys. I was excited that some eastern European blood was in town, but my first impression of meeting them was that they looked very ethnic. Two of the three girls were probably 6/7 and one was a 4/5.

Anyway, the 6/7's were thin and had some nice features but I was never able to get the bang. They were very ethnically oriented and all lived together and hated working. They hung out with these Moldovan guys - two of which were so skinny with shaved heads that they looked like cancer patients. They were always joking around in Russian which made the girls laugh a lot, but of course I was out of the loop. The 6/7's would complain all the time about work - they thought it was beneath them. They were studying banking or something like that, and the idea of working in a grocery store and maybe washing some dishes drove them crazy. MISERABLE. And the 4/5 would work hard and basically never complain.

None of them wanted to spend any money here. They wanted to save it all to take back home.

The dudes were pretty cool, got along with them fine. It was funny listening to them bitch about gypsy's. In the end, one of the 6/7's married a dark skinned French/American dude an stayed in America, while her 6/7 friend stayed another year. Her boyfriend then came out and this guy looked like a 6'5" Igor - not joking. Very ethnic looking. She ended up bitching a lot about America and how we smile too much and are insincere - and ended up leaving to Dubai. Lol. The 4/5 went home immediately when her year was up.

I even met a couple of other Moldavian girls through the years working at various grocery stores but they weren't that hot either.

Aside from the cultural differences, what I learned from all this is Moldova is very inexpensive, and the girls on average are not all that hot and have some very ethnic looking features, but there can definitely be some talent (the 7 was very bangable). I think it's because they are right next to Romania and farther from Russia. The hotter the Moldovan girl was the more she despised work. Also, Moldova has no mountains, no ocean, and no lakes. I wasn't impressed at all, and I don't frankly have a desire to go there.

By ethnic looking, I mean you get these weird looking facial features that look very out of balance and that I can only typify as Romanian area eastern Europe. The photo below is a bit of an exaggeration, but you get the point. Here is a photo of two Moldovan police officers:

[Image: JitSl.jpg]

I think the first video is of the top 10 % in the country, in which case America would smoke them with our top 10 %.

MOLDOVA

Weird somehow double posted... had to edit this one to reduce it...don't know how to delete posts.

MOLDOVA

Haha look like a cartoon double-act

Even these guys look better than Ukrainian men though

MOLDOVA

Quote: (02-20-2012 05:22 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

You know that's scary, because what if you impregnate one of those Ukrainian beauties and she's carrying around some of those mutant guy genes??? Does that thought ever cross your mind?

MOLDOVA

If Moldova is really the poorest country in Europe, then I ought to visit it [Image: biggrin.gif]

MOLDOVA

Mixx, I'd be very careful about using those youtube compilations as a gauge for how attractive a country is. You could probably throw one together that would have Bolivia looking like a pussy paradise.

Wow that police officer on the left, WTF, dude looks like he can flap his ears and take off.

MOLDOVA

Good G*D That cop on the left looks like was meant to be a hamster, but nature changed their mind....halfway and made him human with hamster like features.

Mixx

MOLDOVA

I think you guys are missing the midget cop in the background. Honestly this photo is a real gem.

MOLDOVA

Quote: (02-20-2012 05:31 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 05:22 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

You know that's scary, because what if you impregnate one of those Ukrainian beauties and she's carrying around some of those mutant guy genes??? Does that thought ever cross your mind?

EXACTLY!!!.

I tell people this and they think i'm crazy, i'm thinking my handsome genes will win the genetic battle.

MOLDOVA

Haha great thread, maybe the penny will drop and some people here will realise they might actually be able to do rather well in this part of the world.

The outrageous thing is, all three of these Muppets probably have girlfriends who are 7 plus.

MOLDOVA

Quote: (02-20-2012 06:09 PM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Haha great thread, maybe the penny will drop and some people here will realise they might actually be able to do rather well in this part of the world.

The outrageous thing is, all three of these Muppets probably have girlfriends who are 7 plus.

I seriously don't doubt it. The 7 that I knew had a 6'5" Igor looking boyfriend. When I get home I'll post a pic of the girls - I don't have a pic of him - I never really knew him, met him once.