rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prince of Monaco Gets Jumped in Vicious NY Nightclub Brawl

Went down in the Meatpacking District. The dude who delivered the first punches--Adam Hock--apparently has some moves for a 47 year-old. Much props.

http://gawker.com/5886513/monaco-prince-...club-brawl

Hock’s power lawyer, Sal Strazzullo, said, “My client was having a nice time with a married couple and a lady friend and a group of very beautiful women, and these individuals were jealous, and they resorted to elementary-school tactics.

“My client is not Bruce Lee . . . These four guys are trust-fund babies who think the world is owed to them. They are like spoiled brats.”

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/princ...z1mwfjxbI5

But one day he met a man. Who was a whole lot badder...

I cherish the moments when trust fund kids are put in their place.

Quote: (02-20-2012 12:20 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Went down in the Meatpacking District. The dude who delivered the first punches--Adam Hock--apparently has some moves for a 47 year-old. Much props.

That's "old man strength". Never underestimate old man strength. Guys who keep in shape their entire lives are a lot stronger than young guys in their 20's.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Jesus- compare the two pictures. Caption should read: spoiled twiggy prince vs Prideful American Alpha Gorilla. The Prince got what he had coming but not what deserved.

The Aristocracts and Royalty of Europe have always dispised American "commoners" for their pride and self respect; we refuse to kow-tow to them even though they see themselves as our betters- to hell with them; the French and Russians had the right idea when they succeeded in overthrowing their crowns- solve the issue of baseless entitlement and arrogance once and for all. Nothing pisses off a self-made man like the baseless arrogance and disrespect of trustfund babies/royalty.

All the Royalty of Europe should be stripped of stolen wealth and be forced to renounce their titles for all time. They deserve none of it.

This dude is no pussy
[attachment=4844]
USA! Fuck Yea!

Probably the first time anyone's laid hands on him.

Gotta respect Hock for punching a "prince".

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:25 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

Gotta respect Hock for punching a "prince".

Hell, he's got assault charges for pounding on all four of the assclowns.

Adam Hock is the type of alpha every guy on this forum can appreciate.

http://uslibyacouncil.org/?page_id=20

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:30 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Adam Hock is the type of alpha every guy on this forum can appreciate.

http://uslibyacouncil.org/?page_id=20

Makes me proud to be an American.

Still, I've always had a good opinion of Prince Casiraghi. I'll never know what exactly happened and who started, but it's sad that it came to broken faces...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:06 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

This dude is no pussy

Holy Shit! I know that guy, no joke!

He's got friends on The North Shore. One of whom is the real thing and a very dear friend of myself and my family. My friend I know him through is the top of the food chain for real.

That guy Adam owns some Hawaiian tropic theme restaurants that i bet got him laid a million times over. He came to Hawaii a bunch because of them. He had one in Vegas, that me, my dad and brother, and a few friends from North Shore went to. Funny thing was WE got into it with some [edited] in that Hawaiian tropic place. It for some reason just led to all of us fighting each other. Adam had left but we were gonna meet up.

So after our little bullshit my buddy called up Adam to say we were sorry for fighting in his place. We were all staying at Mandalay Bay The Hotel. My friend told Adam to come by. For some reason ADAM was banned from that whole property.

That guys a shitkicker.

Thing is, he better hope that the shipping kid and the prince are ok. Adam might have the New york power lawyer, but if one of them is seriously hurt he's fucked. Those people got pockets a thousand time deeper than his.

Aloha!

Quote: (02-20-2012 01:45 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

That's "old man strength". Never underestimate old man strength. Guys who keep in shape their entire lives are a lot stronger than young guys in their 20's.

Old man strength, backed by no small amount of roid rage, I'm guessing.

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:49 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 01:45 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Old man strength, backed by no small amount of roid rage. Look at that dude's forehead. [Image: confused.gif]

Yeah, this guy seems like he is coming from the old-school "blow and roids" school of thought from the 80's.

The new Millenium kids adderall and pain killers combo was no match for it.

[attachment=4845]
Didn't stand a chance. I feel good about this...
I hope Adams lawyer can sweep this under the rug. New Yorkers don't like being dissrepected. I hope the judge is one of them.

More importantly:

I wouldn't mind sharing a couple of bottles of champagne with his sister and seeing where the night leads.

[Image: 15m.jpg]

[Image: charlotte-casiraghi%2B%25281%2529.jpg]

If you're going to play the game at the highest level, join a boxing gym.

Stuff like this just happens.

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:13 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

More importantly:

I wouldn't mind sharing a couple of bottles of champagne with his sister and seeing where the night leads.

[Image: 15m.jpg]

[Image: charlotte-casiraghi%2B%25281%2529.jpg]

No doubt. She can get it.

As far as chicks are concerned, this fiasco serves both men well. Notwithstanding the prince's royal bloodline, Euro chicks will get wet hearing about his adventure and fearlessness approaching and disrespecting some American barbarian.

Adam will get love here in the States for his manhandling of a European prince and protecting his turf.

It's a win-win for both on the PR front.

Quote:Quote:

Hock, 47, had been partying with friends - including Double Seven owner Jeffrey Jah, hairdresser-to-the-stars Joel Warren and catwalk stunners Natasha Poly, Valentina Zalyaeva and Anja Rubik

Those don't seem like American names.

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:28 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

As far as chicks are concerned, this fiasco serves both men well. Notwithstanding the prince's royal bloodline, Euro chicks will get wet hearing about his adventure and fearlessness approaching and disrespecting some American barbarian.

Adam will get love here in the States for his manhandling of a European prince and protecting his turf.

It's a win-win for both on the PR front.

Don't forget the win-win for the lawyers.

And a win for the nightclub with notoriety.

This is literally a win-win-win-win-win situation.

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:44 PM)Kona Wrote:  

This dude is no pussy

That guy Adam owns some Hawaiian tropic theme restaurants that i bet got him laid a million times over. He came to Hawaii a bunch because of them. He had one in Vegas, that me, my dad and brother, and a few friends from North Shore went to. Funny thing was WE got into it with some crackers in that

Aloha!

Who are crackers kona?

Am sick and tired of racism and bigotry. This forum can do without that crap!!!!

I don't get the hurrahs. Do you people think you even know 10% of the story here?

Quote: (02-20-2012 03:44 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 02:44 PM)Kona Wrote:  

This dude is no pussy

That guy Adam owns some Hawaiian tropic theme restaurants that i bet got him laid a million times over. He came to Hawaii a bunch because of them. He had one in Vegas, that me, my dad and brother, and a few friends from North Shore went to. Funny thing was WE got into it with some crackers in that

Aloha!

Who are crackers kona?

Am sick and tired of racism and bigotry. This forum can do without that crap!!!!

Crack smokers. Or people that do too much blow. Is that not common lingo?

I don't mean it like in the deep south or something.

Aloha!