rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I'm a little lost...

I'm a little lost...

Alright, so I finally had a little success with gaming this chick but I don't really know where to take it. First night (Friday) I met her she was obviously into me (eye-fucking, asking my friends who I was, asking after me every time I left, etc). We were at a club so of course I approach and dance with her multiple times throughout the night. I was fucked up on MDMA so I kept getting distracted and going off to do other random shit so I didn't really talk to her much or escalate past groping while dancing. Next day there's a house party and she's there (she's my friends cousin or some shit) and we hit it off and end up making out a lot. I would have gotten at least a blowjob in the bathroom but people kept banging on the door and she got self-conscious so we stopped and talked some more. Now today I don't really know what to text her.

I sent some flirty texts and her response time was pretty fast but I honestly have no idea what the fuck I'm doing. What's the next step?

I'm a little lost...

Go have some drinks and follow Tuth's guide to fuck her on the first date. Shit, you can probably just invite her over for a movie and fuck her during the previews from the way it sounds.

I'm a little lost...

I wouldn't be surprised if she flakes. Text her to hang out sometime this week and see what happens. If she's down, follow the first-date bang guide by Tuth. It's good for newbs.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I'm a little lost...

Quote: (02-20-2012 07:19 AM)houston Wrote:  

Go have some drinks and follow Tuth's guide to fuck her on the first date. Shit, you can probably just invite her over for a movie and fuck her during the previews from the way it sounds.

Quote: (02-20-2012 04:02 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised if she flakes. Text her to hang out sometime this week and see what happens. If she's down, follow the first-date bang guide by Tuth. It's good for newbs.

Alright, gonna run that and see what happens. I wouldn't be surprised if she flakes as well, I should have pushed harder for that bathroom blowjob. I suppose I can always run back-burner social circle game since I'm almost guaranteed to see her again at a party or event since she's my friend's cousin. Thanks guys.