rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roommates Outing You

Roommates Outing You

So I might be treading into dangerous waters, I banged one of my roommates friends last night, but I'm currently dating another girl who stays over ever couple weeks or so.

I'm worried because my roommates are female the whole Grrl Power thing will make them feel inclined to tell the girl I'm seeing that I'm fucking around when she's gone.

Is there a good deterrent against this?

Is it even an issue?

(sorry if this has a thread somewhere, I didn't find one when I searched)

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Roommates Outing You

Your caught 99 out of 100. (I don't know your personal situation obviously).

This is why you don't play things so close to home.

Lesson learned.

Roommates Outing You

Get your own place

Roommates Outing You

Bang your roommate(s) and then get your own place.
If you don't you'll regret it later.

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:33 PM)The_CEO Wrote:  

Bang your roommate(s) and then get your own place.
If you don't you'll regret it later.

They're lesbians so that'll be some god tier game lol.

@G

I'm already kind of planning on cutting the girlfriend out anyways. She just moved to NYC so she's like 5 hours away now and only around once every couple weeks.

It'll die out naturally and I Plan on doing some precision manipulation to end it quicker

Chef In Jeans

Roommates Outing You

Has your roommate confronted you. Maybe the friend didnt tell your roommate (who am I telling girls tell other girls EVERYTHING). Maybe explain to her the girl that stays over every few weeks isn't your "girlfriend" you're just fuck buddies and she should stay out of your personal affairs.

I have a similar problem. My roomate's girlfriend is over all of the time, he tells her about girls I bang and shes over so often she even meets some of them. She seems kind of uncomfortable with it, but my roommate knows I have dirt on him so I guess he keeps her in check. The girlfriend and a girl ive been seeing are both in the same class, so they talk, but somewhere theres some kind of understanding that we're not dating. The girlfriend was also in another class with this girl i banged who later went INSANE.

But in another situation I always see my girls roommate all over the place (last night for example) it throws me off my game because I KNOW, she will blab if she sees me making out with a girl.

All in all, it depends on the type of girl, some girls respect playerhood, others you will have to be up front with. Tell her you're not in a monogamous relationship and she should keep out of your affairs. Worst comes to worse bang her and move on.

Roommates Outing You

we were making out in front of everyone and then disappeared together only to have another friend (also female lol) come knock on my door looking for the girl, so its no secret we fucked.

Like I said worst comes to worst they do out me and I dont bang either of them again, that just gives me more reason to go pull someone new [Image: banana.gif]

Chef In Jeans

Roommates Outing You

God, you guys really have to do what it takes to live alone. Even if you live in a shitty studio apartment, that still beats all of the logistical problems of roommates. But, if you must get roommates, why in the world would you live with women?

That's simply asking for trouble.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Roommates Outing You

Next time you see your girlfriend, tell her that your roommate tried to hook up with you while drunk, but you turned her down.

If your roommate tries to say anything about you cheating, you can easily argue she's trying to get revenge, and what a horrible person she is to be so vindictive.

But then you'll probably have to move out. [Image: smile.gif]

Roommates Outing You

One of the deepest things a friend said, and it seems banal, but when you really think about it, it's beautiful:

You can't get in trouble if you don't care.

You get caught? Oh well.

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-18-2012 04:04 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

One of the deepest things a friend said, and it seems banal, but when you really think about it, it's beautiful:

You can't get in trouble if you don't care.

You get caught? Oh well.

This is kind of where I'm at. I dont necessarily want it to blow up, cause ya know fuckin is fun lol, but if it does it does, whatever.

@Tuth, roommates are almost a necessity here. A studio in this area is still a few hundred dollars more than what I pay for my room and its gonna be way smaller. I took the female roommates because I was pinched, needed a place that fit my budget.

In all honesty though I could see a beta ass white knight being just as likely to out me, if not more likely.

Chef In Jeans

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-18-2012 04:17 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

@Tuth, roommates are almost a necessity here. A studio in this area is still a few hundred dollars more than what I pay for my room and its gonna be way smaller. I took the female roommates because I was pinched, needed a place that fit my budget.

In all honesty though I could see a beta ass white knight being just as likely to out me, if not more likely.

That's a good point. Then you need to lock-down on your roommates. If they're cool, you can talk about it with them (maybe even indirectly) and come to an agreement not to butt into each others' private lives.

I have a female friend in my neighborhood who I've run into like three or four times while I've been with different girls. But she's totally aboard on my game. I'm helping her land a "quality man" (she wants an LTR) and she doesn't player-hate on my game.

I steer her clear of weak betas and give her advice on enhancing her femininity. She spies for me, gives me cred by pretending to be on my nuts, and gives me space when she sees me working game.

Aim for something like this. Girls are scheming, lying creatures by nature. They'll love it if you simply recruit them properly.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-18-2012 02:40 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

God, you guys really have to do what it takes to live alone. Even if you live in a shitty studio apartment, that still beats all of the logistical problems of roommates. But, if you must get roommates, why in the world would you live with women?

That's simply asking for trouble.

This exactly.

Lesbian roommates though ...sounds like a challenge to me. Even better than banging girls with boyfriends. Maybe they have bi female friends for you?

Team Nachos

Roommates Outing You

Kill your roommates.

If that doesn't work, just try not to be around them when your girlfriend comes around. Just spend time there at night, not at length.

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-18-2012 04:37 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (02-18-2012 04:17 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

That's a good point. Then you need to lock-down on your roommates. If they're cool, you can talk about it with them (maybe even indirectly) and come to an agreement not to butt into each others' private lives.

I have a female friend in my neighborhood who I've run into like three or four times while I've been with different girls. But she's totally aboard on my game. I'm helping her land a "quality man" (she wants an LTR) and she doesn't player-hate on my game.

I steer her clear of weak betas and give her advice on enhancing her femininity. She spies for me, gives me cred by pretending to be on my nuts, and gives me space when she sees me working game.

Aim for something like this. Girls are scheming, lying creatures by nature. They'll love it if you simply recruit them properly.

This is a great post. Having something like this is definitely a big plus to the arsenal.

Tuth, mind sharing the story on how this recruitment started?

Roommates Outing You

Quote:Quote:

You know, this is a funny topic -

I'm currently banging a girl who moved into an empty room for a couple of weeks. I banged her the first night she moved in.

My roommate was the one who wanted her to move in, and did it as a favor for her because she was friends with him and his old college professor.

Before I banged her, I said, "Don't tell (my roommate's name here)". Since that time, which was three days ago, she has done her best to pretend and hide from my roommate that we have been banging on a nightly basis!

She's Greek too... much more feminine than any American girl I've banged. But she's still a woman, and loves to lie and scheme.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-19-2012 10:44 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm currently banging a girl who moved into an empty room for a couple of weeks. I banged her the first night she moved in.

My roommate was the one who wanted her to move in, and did it as a favor for her because she was friends with him and his old college professor.

Before I banged her, I said, "Don't tell (my roommate's name here)". Since that time, which was three days ago, she has done her best to pretend and hide from my roommate that we have been banging on a nightly basis!

She's Greek too... much more feminine than any American girl I've banged. But she's still a woman, and loves to lie and scheme.

You made it exciting. You made it a game. Nicely done.

Team Nachos

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-19-2012 10:48 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

I wonder how she'll react to the girl I'm bringing home tonight...

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-18-2012 12:04 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'm worried

Chad, I am surprised this post is coming from you. If you want to fuck around, don't do it in front of your GF's friends or girls who know your girl!

HOTELS!! MOTEL, HOLIDAY INN!! Hilton Inn etc, etc......USE 'EM!

If you need a last-minute booking hotwire.com

The price you pay for a hotel to fuck around is nothing compared to the nervous, jittery feelings you have now of being outed!

It's best anyway, I'd man up and tell your girl yourself. Nothing OOZES ALPHA than "Yeah, I cheated on you, I needed to tell you myself - I have no excuses, I just did - I was horny. Do what you will"

BOOM! ALPHA!!!

Nothing screams beta than waiting to be outed by another girl that you cheated!

BOOM BETA!!!

Besides, you need to go find new pussy anyways!

Mixx

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-19-2012 11:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Don't do it. Don't bring her home. You'll fuck it up for yourself with Greek girl.
Like Mixx said get a hotel or push for her place.

Team Nachos

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-19-2012 11:32 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-19-2012 11:00 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Don't do it. Don't bring her home. You'll fuck it up for yourself with Greek girl.
Like Mixx said get a hotel or push for her place.

I can't see why the Greek girl would get angry at me. She just arrived into America, and sleeps with me on the first night. Obviously she shouldn't be surprised to see me with other women in my life. She just heard me fuck this girl for two hours through the walls, and so far tonight Greek girl has continued to be nice and pleasant to me.

Roommates Outing You

You are most likely gonna get busted here. Girls are fundamentally haters its deep seeded into their DNA. Shes gonna tell your chick somehow under the guise of sisterhood but it basically boils down to 1) most girls will throw you under the bus any given chance and 2) girls hate to see other girls happy.

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-20-2012 12:38 AM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

You are most likely gonna get busted here. Girls are fundamentally haters its deep seeded into their DNA. Shes gonna tell your chick somehow under the guise of sisterhood but it basically boils down to 1) most girls will throw you under the bus any given chance and 2) girls hate to see other girls happy.

I don't think so. This Greek girl banged me because she likes me. If she wants me to continue to like her, she'll keep her mouth shut.

The results of this experiment will be known later this week.

EDIT:

See how good a girl sleeps after a good anal pounding? I just took this.

[attachment=4829]

My cellphone camera sux.

Roommates Outing You

Quote: (02-20-2012 12:41 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (02-20-2012 12:38 AM)Jack Frost Wrote:  

I don't think so. This Greek girl banged me because she likes me. If she wants me to continue to like her, she'll keep her mouth shut.

The results of this experiment will be known later this week.

My comment was about girls youre not banging or arent attracted to you. Once youve got a girl on the hook you can get away with all kinds of crazy shit I think wed all agree. The OPs concern was his lesbian roommates railroading him to his gf for cheating on her with a random

Roommates Outing You

...and here's Greek Girl, who's been back in my bed all week:

[attachment=4894]

I've outlined her hair in red, because her dark hair is difficult to see. Funny how all girls sleep the same: head and body completely covered underneath the blankets, with only their hair exposed.

When I spoke to Greek Girl after banging the other girl, I asked her, "How did you feel when I brought over (other girl)?"

She said she felt "very uncomfortable", and was a little "in shock." She smiled at me, and said "you're a player..." and nuzzled her head against me.

Anyhow, some lessons:

- Preselection can trump a girl's desire for monogamy.
- If you fuck a girl who is rooming with you, make sure you keep it a secret from the other roommates.
- Don't care if it backfires.