rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Free Tools to Receive Payment online

I was wondering if anyone knew of any free services to receive payment online, without having your own website.

I was going to help consult a colleague (for payment) on some issues, and he is in Asia.

I am wondering how I can set up something so he can pay online and I can receive the payment.

I know there is Paypal, but it seems like you must have a website for your services and attach a paypal button on there to facilitate the making and receiving of payments.

Other services seem to charge to set up something of this sort, and this might be a project I only do temporarily for a 1 or 2 month period.

Thx for any advice

You don't need a website for Paypal...

With paypal you both just need to set up accounts and then he can pay you via the email address with which you registered the account. He should log in, select "send money," enter your email address in the "To" field, the dollar amount, and then (this is important) he needs to select the "Personal" tab. Do not use the "Purchase" tab because Paypal will add a fee to the transaction. Once he selects "Personal" he can just select "payment owed" or "other," doesn't really matter, and then submit.
There might be a maximum dollar limit every month, but I'm not sure what it is. I've sent about $1000/month to a relative with no added fees or issues.

Indeed, Paypal is the way to go.

thanks for clearing the paypal thing up. i'll look into it.