rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South America for 10 weeks - Lil Help

Hallo all,

I just stumbled accross this forum randomly on the internet and have been reading it for hours, its great stuff. So basically I work for a South America tourism company and am going over there to check it out for about 10 weeks. Going to all the usual places like Galapagos, Quito, Lima, Cusco, BA, Rio etc and of course like any red blooded male girls are on the mind. Have been reading all the blogs and posts on SA and all the info is priceless. Now I only just recently broke up with my long term girlfriend (partly because of this trip) and have realised the last week or two that to say my game is horrendous is the understatement of the last 5 centuries.

I leave in 2 weeks. Can anyone reccomend some last minute cramming or work I can do in this area and if not what are my chances as a reasonably tall (6'3) half european half gringo looking guy with zero game.

Cheers

Two weeks is not enough time to do much of anything. Check the free resources I linked to in the Girls intro thread.

Even without game, merely approaching a lot of girls will put you closer to success. Read a bit on approaching and just do it like crazy while you're down there.

Will do
Cheers.

Also I am gonna be in Lima for about a week, would you recommend staying in Miraflores or Barranco as pretty much all of the hostels seem to be based in either one?

Quote: (09-13-2009 07:30 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Will do
Cheers.

Also I am gonna be in Lima for about a week, would you recommend staying in Miraflores or Barranco as pretty much all of the hostels seem to be based in either one?

I am in Lima right now.

Stay in Pariwana hostel in Miraflores. It's easily the best one.

"I leave in 2 weeks. Can anyone reccomend some last minute cramming or work I can do in this area"

Like Roosh said, 2 weeks is minimal time.

I would work out for 2 weeks straight and get in great shape. Read Spanish at night.

You are going to need your health and Spanish both.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

I have been working out pretty regulary. In decent shape, My spanish is also not too bad as I lived in Spain a few years ago so I can definetly carry out a conversation.

Im also Australian as well I might add although I doubt that makes a difference as usually 90% of all backapackers anywhere you go in the world are aussies ( I have no idea why that is seeing as we are such a small country).

Cheers for all the help.

Quote: (09-12-2009 08:06 AM)Nudge Wrote:  

Hallo all,

I just stumbled accross this forum randomly on the internet and have been reading it for hours, its great stuff. So basically I work for a South America tourism company and am going over there to check it out for about 10 weeks. Going to all the usual places like Galapagos, Quito, Lima, Cusco, BA, Rio etc and of course like any red blooded male girls are on the mind. Have been reading all the blogs and posts on SA and all the info is priceless. Now I only just recently broke up with my long term girlfriend (partly because of this trip) and have realised the last week or two that to say my game is horrendous is the understatement of the last 5 centuries.

I leave in 2 weeks. Can anyone reccomend some last minute cramming or work I can do in this area and if not what are my chances as a reasonably tall (6'3) half european half gringo looking guy with zero game.

Cheers

My best advice is too take a couple salsa dancing lessons. Semi-good Dancer + gringo = getting laid in south America. Bring some nice cloths too, a lot of these girls are shallow and want too show you off ..