rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Female Backpacker Advises other chicks where to find guys

She
[Image: 85da9749eec6d76b7b3453a4b7c33ff6.jpg]

writes this

http://www.gobackpacking.com/Blog/2012/0...-the-world

"Ladies, this post is for you. Here are 5 destinations around the world swarming with hot guys!"

lol

WIA

I love how these kinds of articles are usually written by average looking girls.

Quote: (02-14-2012 10:16 AM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

I love how these kinds of articles are usually written by average looking girls.

On top of that, society (well at least Western society) will think that this is a harmless blog...but if it was a guy talking about meeting girls in Dominican Republic or Brazil, it's called exploitation, SMH.

I'm sure girls will rationalize her behavior by saying "that's cute" and "she's just young and finding herself". I wonder if she has to approve the comments. I feel like writing a short essay for her.

I don't see anything wrong with this, though the author is pretty vague in her suggestions, e.g. "3. Western Europe" comprises anywhere from 9 to 24 countries with major ethnic variations between them.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

She's not bad. Worth a bang.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (02-14-2012 12:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Exactly. Average, or what OUGHT to be considered average, anyway.

Quote: (02-14-2012 12:26 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 12:16 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Exactly. Average, or what OUGHT to be considered average, anyway.

I see girls like these on OKCupid. I feel like this is what happens - she's a pretty quiet, unassuming girl. She's gone through life never getting much attention from the hottest guys, who were busy chasing the cheerleaders, sorority girls, etc. One night, she goes home with some hot guy and has great sex with him. She has an epiphany, and realizes how easy it is for her to bang hot men, the men who always ignored her. And... she's hooked.

She's a 1 on the binary scale, she's thin enough, and she's DTF. All she's got to do is show up, and say hi to the handsome man standing nearby.

ummm, many of the guys who write about girls are average looking as well. I don't see your point.

But I agree with Samseau, worth a bang.

Quote: (02-14-2012 01:14 PM)Tbone Wrote:  

ummm, many of the guys who write about girls are average looking as well. I don't see your point.

There's a difference though. An average guy in general is going to have jump through hoops to get a hot girlfriend. If he's looking for a bang from one, even harder.

Quote: (02-14-2012 01:27 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

There's a difference though. An average guy in general is going to have jump through hoops to get a hot average girlfriend. If he's looking for a bang from one, even harder.

Fixed. To reflect contemporary realities.

Quote: (02-14-2012 01:43 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 01:27 PM)ccurtis189 Wrote:  

There's a difference though. An average guy in general is going to have jump through hoops to get a hot average girlfriend. If he's looking for a bang from one, even harder.

Fixed. To reflect contemporary realities.

True. Average girls act like hot girls too. I still see fat and average guys with hot girls sometimes though. Not as commonplace as some people make it out to be, but it's still possible.

She's cute enough that if she made it known that she was DTF, she wouldn't have a problem getting plenty of volunteers anywhere she might go. A hot girl wouldn't have to write this, because there's not even a question that she could get dick with just a look at the guy of her choice.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Surprised you guys thinks she's worth a bang.

Quote:Quote:

A girl's attractiveness and bangability is based on her looks. A man's attractiveness is based on less tangible stuff like confidence,status, charisma aka game. If Sloth from the goonies had tight game he could swoop 7's and better.[/code]

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

I like her. I will rate her more than skanky looking bitches.
Look at her, she got those innocent, naive, sweet but not nerdy looks going on.

How exciting is that to bang a whore looking girl?
How about banging a next door type girl and finding out she could be a whore in bed? which one excites you more?

Quote: (02-14-2012 04:11 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Surprised you guys thinks she's worth a bang.

She's bangable. Body seems to check out.

Australian guys are the best looking from what I've seen in my travels. I don't plan on going there anytime soon.

She's reasonably cute, you look her up though and some pics she looks cute and some others she looks weird.

Cute (nice tits):
[Image: brooke-schoenman-koala-300x300.jpg]

Weird (I'd still hit, but excuse me waiter, you'll need to take this back for me, the chef sprinkled a little too much Jew on my steak...):
[Image: brooke-on-indian-pacific-train.jpg]

Amazing how many women miss the only logic they'll ever need to find a man;

1) Be attractive (the good thing about being an attractive women is that it's all you need to do; if you're attractive, you don't need to be smart, pleasant, interesting or even fun, in fact you can be the total opposite of any of these things!)

2) Show up.

Quote: (02-14-2012 06:20 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

She's reasonably cute, you look her up though and some pics she looks cute and some others she looks weird.

Cute (nice tits):

That koala knows what's up.

Quote: (02-14-2012 06:27 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (02-14-2012 06:20 PM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

Cute (nice tits):

That koala knows what's up.

Hahaha, good eye, totally didn't see that.

Slightly OT: I bet that a Koala is a better pickup prop than a puppy.

White girls who look like this tend to be kinky and like it in the ass. I don't know why, but it's always easy to talk them into taking it in the old poop shoot.

Quote: (02-14-2012 07:42 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

White girls who look like this tend to be kinky and like it in the ass. I don't know why, but it's always easy to talk them into taking it in the old poop shoot.

Can't speak for the anal part, but girls who look like this (per my research on OKC) are overwhelmingly kinky. Dorky + horny = kinky.

Quote: (02-14-2012 08:32 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

writes this

http://www.gobackpacking.com/Blog/2012/0...-the-world

"Ladies, this post is for you. Here are 5 destinations around the world swarming with hot guys!"

Wait.

How did you find this article?

And, why did you find this article?

Simple search....How to meet hot dudes and koala bears

Quote: (02-14-2012 07:42 PM)Smitty Wrote:  

Hey is that your Koala? Ass sex? I mean he's cute..Seriously though let me hit that ass.