rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Browser - Writing Worth Reading

One of the sites I use to stay sharp and increase my knowledge on interesting topics (good for conversation with women) is The Browser. The site describes itself as:

"...creating a 21st century library of Writing Worth Reading.

We aim to help our readers discover the best writing available by recommending articles, interviews and books that are of interest to the intellectually curious reader.

Recommendations on The Browser are made by humans not software. We rely on the opinions of recognised experts (independent authorities and our in-house editors) when selecting the content we feature.

The Browser is not a news website. Our priority is to curate writing of lasting value – whatever its length or form.

All of the sections on our website are packed with engaging content and we invite readers to take their time in exploring our site.
"

They also have a Best of the Moment section which features the higher quality articles.

The editors from the site link to external sites, so it's very much a repository of high quality articles from sources around the web.

Well worth adding to your daily reading list.

+1. I've been reading the Business & Economics section for a while now.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

There goes my morning.

Awesome site.

Lol there's an Adele article in there. Site looks good!