rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whitney Houston Dead

Whitney Houston Dead

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-207_162-5737...ies-at-48/

Whitney Houston Dead

The location of her death is unknown? Then how do we know this isn't another twitter hoax?

She went downhill after she hooked up with Bobby Brown and started using all those drugs. It's f-ed up but it's life.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Whitney Houston Dead

48 is way too young to die. Living hard often means dying young.

Whitney Houston Dead

Yeah I heard she was a serious crack head, like missing teeth, mumbling to herself, and shopping lifting from 7-11. I remember when I was in elementary/middle school and she was really popular. I feel bad for her in some ways, but in other ways, she had everything and pretty much fucked it all up, so it's her own damn fault.

Whitney Houston Dead

Heard this while at a concert tonight. About halfway through the show the band takes a break, my dude starts reading the news on his cell phone... Holy shit, Whitney Houston's dead!

Crazy but I'm not surprised.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Whitney Houston Dead

Why do people think Bobby Brown is to blame? He wasn't a druggie.

Whitney Houston Dead

I think we control our own destinies to a certain extent, and are responsible for our own actions as adults. No one can make us do anything. To play the blame game is the easy way for us not to take a good look at ourselves and take action to control demons and temptations in life. Many people want to put the blame on Bobbi Brown, or the fame and stress that come with stardom. Temptations come to us everyday but we need to be rational, and not let these temptations get the better of us.

Word from the Wise- GB

Whitney Houston Dead

It's disappointing that guys on a forum for players would know she died, or (worse) care enough to talk about it.

Whitney Houston Dead

According to the story on MSN, on Thursday at the Grammy rehearsals she was there coaching singers. She was disheveled, sweating profusely, and smelling of alcohol and cigarettes. All attempts to perform publicly over the last few years ended badly. Her voice was shot. The original reports gave no location or cause of death, but between Twitter and FB, it came out that it was in Beverly Hills, the Beverly Hills Hotel specifically. She was found by her bodyguard, paramedics were called, but couldn't revive her.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Whitney Houston Dead

Quote: (02-11-2012 11:43 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Why do people think Bobby Brown is to blame? He wasn't a druggie.

Bobby got nice, but he handled it. I was waiting for folks to start playing the blame game for Whitney's descent into addiction - people have blamed Bobby over the years for it. If a person decides to wait until they get married and have a child to start experimenting with drugs, it's on them. Whitney was everyone's darling - daughter of Cissy Houston, cousin of Dionne Warwick, goddaughter of Aretha Franklin and guided personally and professionally by the great Clive Davis. I think once she left the bubble, she started wilding out a little bit and couldn't handle it. It's all sad and tragic, but it's on her. Her story isn't unlike that of a number of famous musicians/singers that succumbed to drug abuse, but because she was such a darling for so long, somehow it's more shocking that it happened to her.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Whitney Houston Dead

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:16 AM)MikeCF Wrote:  

It's disappointing that guys on a forum for players would know she died, or (worse) care enough to talk about it.

I think it's arrogant to tell other guys what they can and can't talk about. The "Everything Else" forum includes just that. If there is a topic that you don't want to read about, such as Whitney Houston, then you don't have to click the thread link.

Whitney Houston Dead

[Image: 361w60.jpg]

Whitney Houston Dead

I'm far from heartbroken. Hopefully Adele is next.

Team Nachos

Whitney Houston Dead

Quote: (02-12-2012 07:42 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

I think it's arrogant to tell other guys what they can and can't talk about. The "Everything Else" forum includes just that. If there is a topic that you don't want to read about, such as Whitney Houston, then you don't have to click the thread link.

It's a top news story on every major media outlet in the world, from BBC to Al Jazeera. If you checked the news today it would be hard not to know about it. Even if you don't care about the lives (or deaths) of celebrities, from a game perspective knowing about contemporary pop culture can be useful.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Whitney Houston Dead

I liked Whitney and have for a long time. I thought she was sexy and she had a great voice.

Roosh - People blame Bobby because Bobby did crack, weed and all that other shyt. Whitney was a good girl until she met him.

However, I don't blame Bobby because Whitney was seven years older than him. She should know better. A grown woman should be able to handle themselves better.

She wanted herself a bad boy, she got herself one.

It's a shame but that's what happens when one keeps fcuking with drugs.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Whitney Houston Dead

Quote: (02-12-2012 12:12 PM)Moma Wrote:  

I liked Whitney and have for a long time. I thought she was sexy and she had a great voice.

Roosh - People blame Bobby because Bobby did crack, weed and all that other shyt. Whitney was a good girl until she met him.

However, I don't blame Bobby because Whitney was seven years older than him. She should know better. A grown woman should be able to handle themselves better.

She wanted herself a bad boy, she got herself one.

It's a shame but that's what happens when one keeps fcuking with drugs.

Whitney did a telling interview some years back about her union with Bobby. People assumed that they were so different, but she said that her and Bobby really weren't that different, and came from similar places. I think the image that was crafted for Whitney was business. She was a pop princess, and in part image sells records the widest audience as possible. She was kept in a bubble, and perhaps because of that her life wasn't her own. She was kept from doing the things she wanted to do. Deep down, she was more "ghetto" than we were allowed to see. Once she got married and had a child, forming her own family unit, she escaped the influence of others and did the kind of shit she always wanted to do. Bobby messed with drugs, no doubt. But I think it's convenient to say Bobby somehow "turned her on" to it. He doesn't walk around messed up all the time, nor has he had boughts with rehab. He could handle it, she couldn't. She's responsible for that. Even after divorcing him, she STILL couldn't straighten out, even for the sake of her own child. We also have to remember that in show business, drug use is rampant. Especially in the music business. Time is passed on the road smoking and drinking and drugging. She was born into that, so she saw her mom, cousins, and others live that life.

Whitney Houston Dead

Quote:Quote:

Deep down, she was more "ghetto" than we were allowed to see.

Yup, once she got married and her handlers were no longer hovering over her, she had an enabler (Bobby Brown) to her vices.

Whitney Houston Dead

Crackheads die? Shocking!

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Whitney Houston Dead

Can it be argued Whitney has the greatest voice of all time? Only people in her stratosphere would be Marvin Gaye, R Kelly and Aretha Franklin.

Whitney Houston Dead

Celebrity deaths are becoming internet mini-riots on message boards and forums. It's crazy but now when I hear about a death or national event I think: "damn I need to get online asap and watch the internet rioting."

Whitney Houston Dead

Unfortunately, we're so used to singers/musicians dying this way. Now that more details are coming in, she was found by the hairdresser (probably came by to get her ready for Clive Davis' party that night in the same hotel) submerged in the bathtub. She called security and the hotel called paramedics, while the bodyguard attempted CPR to revive her. Pill bottles were found in the room, etc. etc. The same tale told over and over.

Whitney Houston Dead

One of those RARE girls and later mature women I would have LTR´d. Got everything woman needed to be. You don´t need to be a beta to admit this. You just need a soul. RIP.

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Whitney Houston Dead

Agreed. Who cares?

Whitney Houston Dead

Quote: (02-12-2012 03:55 PM)Text_Winner Wrote:  

Can it be argued Whitney has the greatest voice of all time? Only people in her stratosphere would be Marvin Gaye, R Kelly and Aretha Franklin.

R. Kelly? You're joking, right?

Whitney Houston Dead

Quote: (02-12-2012 09:10 AM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Hopefully Adele is next.

That's seriously fucked up.