rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Greek islands data sheet

Greek islands data sheet

With Greek islands the basic questions are:

1.Are you going there as a pair or to hunt girls?

2.Does your style involve heavy partying or are you more quiet type?

3.What girls are you interested in?Are you interested in English girls?Scandinavian girls?Slavic girls?Italian girls?

According to the answer you gve to the avove questions you will have to choose the target.I have explored almost all the Greek islands and lived some time in some of them.So let's say

1.If you want drubk English girls ready for everything you should hit Faliraki Rhodos,Malia Kreta,Kavos Corfu,Kardamaina Kos,Zakynthos Laganas,.These are the places where stag parties of English take place.

However if you dislike english culture and english girls in general and prefer the scandinavian type the best places are

1.Rhodos town

2.Kos town

3.Corfu town

If you like italian girls you should visit Cyclades islands or Rhodos in the summer when Italians get vaccations and come massively to Greece.

For slavic girls the spots are:

1.Northern Greece Paralia Katerini,Olympic beach,Leptokarya

2.Thasos island

3.Lefkada island

4.Rhodos Lindos(lots of Russian tourists have started to come lately but mostly scattered they are not concentrated.In general they prefer the big islands Rhodos,Kreta and some go to Kos).

For German girls:

1.Rhodos town and Kolybia

2.Kreta Ammoudara

3.Kos town

As a general rule the tour operators have orders to never mix Germans with English because these two groups tend to fight.So any English hotspot is clear of Germans and places where Germans frequent are usually upped by similar folks like Dutch and Scandinavians.Scandinavians seem for some reason to get along with the English though,

Slavs on the other hand usually hang up together Poles,Russians,Czechs,Slovaks,Serbs visit the same places and get along very well together.In places where Slavs vaccate there are lots of families children etc but this should not put you off.Places with Slavs have also a distinct advantage.They are cheaper and you do not have to pay for a n umbrella to stay on the beach in general.

Umbrella as the biggest cockblock.Lots of people make their living on the islands by renting umbrellas.For example to stay on Rhodos under an umbrella on beach you have to pay 7 euro per day and on Mykonos island it can be 9 euro.This means that people renting the umbrellas watch them and do not like if you go and talk to tourists because you disturb their clients.They want you to rent an umbrella next to the hot girls not just go and talk to them.

Also drinks,coffee etc on the beach are rather expensive.Most tourists either live with prepaid hotel food(all inclusive) or eat gyros and souvlaki to save up for the clubbing.All restaurants on tourist islands are way overpriced especially on Mykonos which is the island most beloved by celebrities and fashion models.It has also a huge gay population and cruises with gays land there.Mykonos is fit only of you want to impress your girlfriend.

Best islands for pairs(if you already have a girlfriend) are:

1.Skiathos

2.Santorini

3.Samos

4.Very small islands all around(Ikaria,Naxos etc)

5.Paros

On these islands lots of pairs frequent so noone will try to pick up on your girlfriend because his girlfriend is next to him.But do not expect there to make any acquaintances.

Clubbing.Different styles.

English like to party a lot and become wasted.Many girls get so drunk they cannot even walk out of the club to their hotels and stay in front of the club throwing up,sitting with legs open.You will be surprised by the amount of English girls.They are mostly dressed in super mini skirts with big decoltes and belly open despite them being overweight.They come in big pairs of girls and drink heavy cocktails which contain everything(poisonous stuff).English guys try to cockblock everyone else.With English girls game is non existent.If she likes you she just asks your name how old you are and then proposes sex.(in the toilet,on the beach or wherever).

Be careful when dealing with drunk English girls.They may accuse you later of raping them because in UK having sex with a drunk person is considered rape I think.Lots of Greeks have had to pay significant amounts of money to remove allegations for ''raping''.

German girls

German girls are way more reserved and serious than English girls.They expect normal polite converstaion.German girls have no taboos in the sense that they can discuss about anything politics to perversions there is no girl stuff or men stuff with them.This adds interest however they may appear rather manly especially due to their deep voices.German women are in general tall and have symmetric facial characteristics(though a bit harsh with square jaws) however most of them have some kilograms more than ideal and they display a lack of big breasts many of them have similar to mens asses and breasts that is very small.In general German women are very comfortable intelligent but they want to appear serious they never wear the stuff make up or apply the haircuts English women or Slavic women do they regard this as rather Weibchen that is very women like and not serious.

So with German girls it is important to prove you are not just like all the other superficial men.They can accept mediteranean men if they display cultural adaptation.Some of them also dislike the coldness displayed by German men and like the southern temperament.

Scandinavian girls.

They are very open and flirty and when they talk to you they come close with their tongue licking from time to time the lobe of your ear to add to your excitement.With Scandinavian girls there is a basic principle.They like the pick up and flirt from the Mediteranean man but they dislike mediteranean mentality.They even more dislike Balkan mentality.So she may approve you as a sex partner for one night stand or a flirt but not for a long relationship.However they do not use the Mediteranean men as toy boys for their pleasure as is the case with English girls.Generally Scandinavian girls tend to dildos and rampant lesbianism because they do not want to deal much with men that is after getting hot by flirt and hot dancng with boys they get home and have sex with their girlfriends or use dildos.

This is a smart move to avoid troubles generated by Mediteranean men.Scandinavian women are very experienced about every nationality of men and have preconceived ideas.

Generally the ladder in western Europe for men categorization looks like this:

1.Anglosaxons and Scandinavians.They are considered the best catch

2.Germans,Austrians,French,Swiss etc

3.Mediteraneans

4.Slavs

So as a Mediteranean you are considered to come low in the ladder.You can overcome this position by looks and game.Unfortunately we lack in the field of game so we rely mostly on looks.So for a Mediteranean person looks and physical fitness is what gets him in the play.The other thing is the social factor.What guys get the most girls?

Simply the ones working on the islands because the girls trust them more.So the order is like this from most successful to less.

1.Djs

2.Barmen

3.Animateurs

4.Hotel personell

5.Restaurant waiters

If you are a barman on a Greek island you can land tons of girls.There are barmen who get about 50-100 girls to bang during the season.The reason is quite simple.The barman has the opportunity to give drinks for free.So many female tourists are interested in approaching the barman and pass them their girl friends to keep the supply of free drinks during their stay.

The Dj has power because he can play the song a girl is willing to dance at the moment.It is a DHV for her.

The animaturs are popular because they are funny and the women want connections with them to land a job on the island and have permanent vaccation.The same is true for the tourist guides who also bang MILFS.

Hotel personnell has the advantage of being the first to meet the girls and get information about them.They know in adva

Greek islands data sheet

Good info, very funny!!. English girls, it's true - they go to Greece to get legless and fucked [Image: smile.gif]. And Swedes are definitely dildo whores, they tease a lot and play childish games

I agree that the Swedes are sexually attracted to the dark Med guys, but for LTR they are a no-go. Swedish women love English guys and English culture, so my ethnic mix works perfectly with Swedish girls

Thinking of going to Greece these season, I would be more interested in the areas where the Slavs go. A lot of my fellow Serbs used to go to Montenegro as it was their nearest seaside destination. Since the independence of Montenegro,the introduction of the Euro, and the Russian invasion, prices have shot up and it is not as affordable now. Apparently Greece is better value.

Greek islands data sheet

I've been to Greece twice but it was both a long time ago.
1996 to Zakynthos and in 2005 to Chersonissos on Crete.

I want to go to Greece again someday and focus on slavic girls.

Thanks for the great data sheet, a +1 from me.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Greek islands data sheet

Nice data sheet!

I was in Rhodes and Kos back in 98, I see not too much has changed. Funny enough the hottest girls I saw were from Denmark, go figure.

Since the crisis has the prices gone down?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Greek islands data sheet

Awesome and welcome, I like that you've given us specific girl-to-island info like a candy shop. Thank you +1 from me.

Greek islands data sheet

Greek Kamaki do you have any info on how to sneak over to Turkey from the islands and which spots to hit for the guys here?

Also, My mother was telling me that Russian girls have been boning the whole country and the Greek women are getting pissed. How are they getting there and how fast have they been coming in?

For you guys that have never been, understand that on those islands boats drop off assloads of new meat every few hours. From all over the world.

Are you living there currently GK?

Greek islands data sheet

Since there is interest about slavic women I will write more about these places.For example the complex in northern Greece Paralia Katerini,Olympic Beach,Leptokarya,Neoi Poroi which is frequented by slavic women.Also Chalkidiki in the North.

Nationalities of slavic women.

Most of them are Serbian.(50%) due to proximity(they come by bus it is only 14 hours from Novi Sad).10% are Slavomacedonian(4 hours from Skopje).10% are Czech,10% are Slovak,10% Russian and 20% polish.All of them come by bus(polish come from Krakow,Katowice about 40 hours tour by bus where most passengers become drubk).

So the whole vaccation is rather cheap for them because they come by bus and stay in cheap apartments and hotels.They pay about 200 euro for 10 days of vaccation.Everyday new buses come bringing fresh stuff from central Europe and Balkans.

This is not the only place slavic women visit in Greece however is one of the cheapest and most popular ones.It has a concentration of about 30000 beds.One warning:If you come in summer be prepared to carry special eye drops because when you see the polish,Czech,Russian,Slovak and Serbian asses parade many of them in tangas on the beach you are in for a permanent priapism.The view is unparalleled cannot be compared to anything else(only maybe the Scandinavian parade on Rhodos town beach) and will keep you erect all day and night.

Slavic women have perfect bodies and some of them exceptional faces.There are almost no fatties.

Pick up is totally possible during the day you may even approach topless girls.Actually this is funny to tough topless girls thighs and even breasts while talking to them.

It is though important to recognize the different nationalities before you approach them.Why? Because Serbian women may be accompanied by mafia types.They are also the toughest to crack.So it is better if you avoid them totally.They may even compain to the establishment if they see somebody approaching too often.

In general in a degree of hotness all slavic girls are equally hot.Czech and Serbian are the tallest with never ending legs.Serbian have the best asses big mediteranean ones.Czech have the biggest breasts.Polish are blonde and have spectacular legs.Russian are cute.Czech,Slovak and Russian like to wear tanga on beach and during walking so you will plentiful of super shaped asses.Many polish,czech and Russian wear shorts which leave half of their asses open.Serbian and Romanian are dressed very provocatively with very short mini skirts toning their killer curves.

In a ladder from 0 to 10 with 10 being the easiest to pull and 0 the hardest nationalities are as follows.

1.Polish 8(the easiest)

2.Russian 7(harder than polish it is a suprise)

3.Czech,Slovak 6(they were much easier 10 years ago they become harder every single year)

4.Serbian 5(the hardest ones.Lots of pride.Also dudes who do not like seeing foreigners hitting on their girls.Mind you Serbian guys are very intimidating with some of the biggest arms and biceps in Europe,they also walk in threatening mode and are rather tall.As a Greek I never had problem though because we are cosidered friendly nation).

So the whole thing is how to avoid the Serbian girls if the beach is full of them and recognize the polish instantly so to be the first one who picks on them.Here is some practical advise.

1.Does the girl wear earrings?If not she is not slavic.Basic advise guys.If you have suspicion girl is slavic always check her ears.If there are no earrings she is not slavic.Slavic girls never have bare ears.Germanic girls leave their ears often without earrings because they believe their ears look sexy.So first look at the ear.If there is no earring do not approach.

2.If the girl has earrings and high cheeks(typical slavic) does she have black swimming suit on the beach?If yes,the girl is Serbian.Do not approach.Only Serbian girls wear black bikinis.(and Greek girls as well it is local fashion).Polish,Czech,Slovak,Russian never wear black bikinis because they remind of underwear and look banal to them

3.If the girl does not have black bikini does she wear tanga?If yes she is not Serbian.Serbian women very seldom wear tanga or strings.If she has tanga she is usually Czech especially if she is topless.

4.If she wears tanga does she also have high heels and make up on the beach?If yes she is Russian.Only Russian women have heels in the beach.Czech women never wear heels on the beach and have very little make up.

5.Is she topless?If yes she is likely not Serbian.She can be Czech,Russian or polish.You may proceed.

I can get in more detail how to recognize especially polish women on the beach but you have to be experienced.There are several things for example some of them wear special sunglasses which other slavic girls do not wear.Many of them have freckles on their skin and are very white compared to Serbian where there is more sun.Also polish sometimes drink on the beach but not so often like Russian.They also display different behaviour while in families but you have to be experienced to notice all that.Usually if you see a girl in an innocent bikini with an innocent face where the bikini has almost become transparent and you see almost everything due to camel toe be sure she is polish and has clear idea what happens.

Let's get now to the clubs.How to recognize nationalities here when there is dark,little light and many slavic women look the same?Let's see some basic things:

1.Serbian women are usually taller.So if you see a group of women and all of them are over 170 cm tall they are unlikely to be polish.This is also true when there is noone blonde among them.

2.Serbian women have slightly bigger noses and more harsh faces than polish ones.Polish have smoother faces.Serbian can have the classic Balkan doggy face(harsh with exceptional body) and if you come here you will understand what I mean.

3.Serbian women dance in circles between them and not with others like polish.There is not this polish craziness.

4.If you see the classic Serbian guy in the company(macho well built tall in dark clothes) they are Serbian girls.Polish guys have usually round faces look more civilized than Serbian(can look almost intellectual sometimes except dresiarz) and have red cheeks from heavy drinking.

5.FashionTongueolish women wear very tight jeans which apply tight on their bodies to show their curves.It is an instant turn on.Serbian women prefer long dresses and mini skirts.If they wear jeans they are normal jeans and not very tight.

6.Polish women show a lot of breast.Serbian show less.

7.Polish women in most cases wear heels though medium ones.Czech wear no heels.Serbian in many cases do not wear heels because they are extremely tall.Russian always wear high heels even if they are tall.(they create this phantasy however in places with other slavic women Russian do not impress so much because the level of beauty is high).

8.Generally Serbian women prefer to wear darker clothes.Polish and Russian like brighter colors.

9.Some thngs are hallmarks of polish women.For example very wide shorts.Unheard of by Serbian women.Polish seldom wear stockings or leggings.Lots of Russian wear stockings.

10.Czech women are dressed the most conservative.Balkan women the most whorish.Russian the most provocative.Polish the lightest they appear like innocent but in reality they cause long lasting hard ons.

So if you get some experience in clubs you will be able to recognize the girl nationality before listening to her.In this way the approach is like this.

1.Go early to the club(about 11.00)

2.Spot all the polish girls in the club

3.Develop a strategy so to talk to every polish girl without the next one noticingIf rejected be rejected in less than a minute.

4.Spot all the Russian girls.If you fail with the polish hit the Russian ones.(likely you need Russian then)

5.Spot the Czech girls.If you fail with the Russian hit the Czech ones.

Classic opener:Are you from Poland?If she answers yes pro

Greek islands data sheet

Damn, you are dropping some serious knowledge here. I would have packed my bags already if i weren't dead broke.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-11-2012 01:21 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Damn, you are dropping some serious knowledge here. I would have packed my bags already if i weren't dead broke.
You have plenty of time. this is summer only.

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-11-2012 12:51 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Greek Kamaki do you have any info on how to sneak over to Turkey from the islands and which spots to hit for the guys here?

Also, My mother was telling me that Russian girls have been boning the whole country and the Greek women are getting pissed. How are they getting there and how fast have they been coming in?

For you guys that have never been, understand that on those islands boats drop off assloads of new meat every few hours. From all over the world.

Are you living there currently GK?

How to go to Turkey.Turkey has a lot of touristically developed places which happen to be opposite to the Greek ones.For example opposite to Rhodos island there is Marmaris.You can take the ferry from Rhodos and go to Marmaris.It is only 45 minutes route.Opposite to Kos there is Bodroum.(Alikaranassos).I think it is about 1.5 Km from Kos.Opposite to Kastelorizo there is Kas and opposite to Cyprus there is Antalya.Of course Greek islands are better than turkish main coast butnow many tourists prefer Turkey because it is cheaper due to lira vs euro.

Turkey has also an advantage.Russian and Ukrainian women come there without a visa so the tourist destinations are flood with Russians,Ukrainians and this creates an abudance of possibilities.The same is true for Agia Napa in Cyprus which is one of the best places I have ever been.Unfortunately the gay lobby in Greece pressed so that Russian,Ukrainian women could get no free visa to Greece despite common cultural bonds with Russians.The reason is that if hundreds of thousands of these women came gays would be left without lovers since everyone would be banging Russian girls.so there is huge pressure.

Despite this during the last two years due to economic pressure and loss of tourist populations to Turkey,Bulgaria Greek embassy made visa procedure for Russians easier and as a result dozens of thousands of Russian women(some with high incomes) arrived mainly on Dodecanesse(Rhodos,Kos ) and on Kreta.Local guys could never be happier these women turned up the tide.

About Greek men attracted to Russian women is completely true.Some of them are completely gold diggers though and they even marry guys 50 years older who separate their wives so when the guy soon dies his new Russian wife takes all his property and the pension.?The state has to pay the Russian woman pension during all her life.This caused unrest to Greek women who get divorced when elder because their husbands want fresh Russian chicks.Russian women are heavy manipulators and when they come to Greece they realize their value in the market and adapt soon.

The main concern of local unmarried women is that Russian women lower the value of pussy in the market because the influx of fit Russian,Ukrainian ,Belarussian women is not accompanied by an equal influx of decent Russian men most Russian men are dangerous alcoholics and not somebody a Greek woman would date.

Generally local women call Russian women hoes and accuse them of being materialistic plain and prvovincial with no style total bass class.They say the same for all Russian women.True one of the reason Germans are now reluctant to give financial

Greek islands data sheet

Great detailed info, will be sure to refer to this in the summer.

I would also agree to stay clear of the Serbian girls, they are very tribal, and will have travelled from Serbia with a bunch of dudes. They like big alpha types, Serbian guys are pretty huge, they eat a shit lot of meat, work out, steroids etc.

You can also spot Serbian women because they are less likely to be dancing than their Polish/Czech/Russian counterparts. For Serbian women, going to a nightclub means just hanging out with their male/female friends, posing and being seen. Your chances of a ONS with a Serb girl are slim at best.

Serbian women also want to be like the Alpha male, they smoke a lot, shout a lot and have very deep voices.

It's also impossible to get a Serbian girl drunk, she will not get drunk in public.

If you get to hang out with Serbs you will have a nice time, they are very friendly people, and despite their size, the dudes are very passive. I spend a couple of years in Belgrade, the Serb girls are incredibly hot, like Kamaki said they have amazing asses, olive skin etc. I become a misogynist there though, they are way too bitchy, stuck up, mental issues etc. There's a lot of female masturbation happening in Serbia, they're all waiting for a rich foreign guy to come along and whisk them off to a Western land far far away.

After coming to Ukraine I would never go back to Serbia to live

Greek islands data sheet

Thanks for clarifying all that. I will tell you guys that some of my older cousins 50s 60s even 70s are banging the fuck out of russian girls on the Dodecanease islands.

I station in Kalymnos when I go. What's your take on that island? I think there's too many Greek americans there cockblocking. They say here if everyone who came from there went back it would be standing room only.

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-11-2012 02:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Thanks for clarifying all that. I will tell you guys that some of my older cousins 50s 60s even 70s are banging the fuck out of russian girls on the Dodecanease islands.

I station in Kalymnos when I go. What's your take on that island? I think there's too many Greek americans there cockblocking. They say here if everyone who came from there went back it would be standing room only.

I have never been on Kalymnos.I have been several times on Rhodos,Kos,Karpathos.My take on the Dodecannese as a general is that it is one of the best place to hit foreign women.The beaches are among the best in Mediteranean and the club scene phantastic.However f I had to choose between Dodecanese and Cyprus Agia Napa I would prefer Agia Napa because there are more Russian girls and because the infrastructure is better despite the beach being not so good as in Dodecannese.Generally is a matter of taste.

Kalymnos has fame due to lots of sponge fihers who came from there till the seventies.Actually some of them died during diving it is dangerous.All these small Dodecanese islands Kalymnos,Simi,Astypalaia,Karpathos,Kasos had a huge immigration to USA in the fifties sixties due to lack of jobs.Now some of the American counterparts have become rich and turn back in big cars spending causing local admiration.I do not know how this affects the tourist market there but it definetely spoils local women.

As for guys on Rhodos they do not look particularaly good(they are rather short with curly hair like Cypriots while mainland Greeks can look more Balkan like Serbs in the North or like Italians in the South).Despite this appearance lots of hot Swedish,Finnish,German and Russian women have had relationships with these men during the seventies and eighties till HIV appeared and everyone was scared.These guys created the myth of the Greek lover.Actually the Greek lover was one of the main attractions of Greece for female tourists.

A German documentary about Greek lovers in the seventies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuJtRz6fw2I

After the eighties the whole thing calmed down because mass tourism began and hords of English started coming who justcame on last minute offers just to drink in the sun having no interest for Greek culture or Greeks in particular.European women also changed definitely attidtude from this period towards more conservatism but this is a different topić.

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-11-2012 02:12 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I have never been on Kalymnos.I have been several times on Rhodos,Kos,Karpathos.My take on the Dodecannese as a general is that it is one of the best place to hit foreign women.The beaches are among the best in Mediteranean and the club scene phantastic.However f I had to choose between Dodecanese and Cyprus Agia Napa I would prefer Agia Napa because there are more Russian girls and because the infrastructure is better despite the beach being not so good as in Dodecannese.Generally is a matter of taste.

Kalymnos has fame due to lots of sponge fihers who came from there till the seventies.Actually some of them died during diving it is dangerous.All these small Dodecanese islands Kalymnos,Simi,Astypalaia,Karpathos,Kasos had a huge immigration to USA in the fifties sixties due to lack of jobs.Now some of the American counterparts have become rich and turn back in big cars spending causing local admiration.I do not know how this affects the tourist market there but it definetely spoils local women.

As for guys on Rhodos they do not look particularaly good(they are rather short with curly hair like Cypriots while mainland Greeks can look more Balkan like Serbs in the North or like Italians in the South).Despite this appearance lots of hot Swedish,Finnish,German and Russian women have had relationships with these men during the seventies and eighties till HIV appeared and everyone was scared.These guys created the myth of the Greek lover.Actually the Greek lover was one of the main attractions of Greece for female tourists.

A German documentary about Greek lovers in the seventies.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SuJtRz6fw2I

After the eighties the whole thing calmed down because mass tourism began and hords of English started coming who justcame on last minute offers just to drink in the sun having no interest for Greek culture or Greeks in particular.European women also changed definitely attidtude from this period towards more conservatism but this is a different topić.

Greek islands data sheet

Nice writeup, +1 from here

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Greek islands data sheet

Dude dropped some nice knowledge, when I was there many years ago I was never the same again. I lucked out with a 3-some with some Swiss girls. These Islands are some serious party places and with the problems in Greece right now it is affordable. Based on this report I might have to change my summer plans.

I work with a Serb, he says that Serbian women are princesses and does not deal with them.

+1 from me.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Greek islands data sheet

Excellent post! A lot of useful information....!!!
I usually travel on a budget ( Italy and Germany are very expensive for me) ...how are the prices on the islands? Is cheaper now because of the crisis?
Is may o good time to go or i have to go during july and august?

Greek islands data sheet

if u want to party and hook up IOS is crazy every night. remember u have to go in the 'on' season.

Greek islands are awesome.

Greek islands data sheet

I've also heard good things about IOS

Greek islands data sheet

Ios was the only island where police was not present.Drugs circulated freely and women were banged in mass because there were huge campings.This is what I have heard.Now the island has changed a bit and there is police presence after many complains.In August it is flood by Italians as many Greek islands.
Generally Dodecanese islands(Rhodes,Kos) are better than Cyclades(Mykonos,Santorini,Paros,Ios) if you want to hit on women and Ionian islands(Corfu, Lefkada,Zakynthos,Kefalonia) are even better.For slavic women visit Ionian.

Greek islands data sheet

If you have suspicions that a young girl is Russian just look at her hands. Almost all young Russian girls I've seen wear these thin little rings, most often on their middle finger and on both hands.

Greek islands data sheet

@Greek Kamaki - why are Bulgarians absent from your rating? It's right next door and a lot of them go on a holiday to Greece.
However, the islands are a bit far (except Thassos), most of them just drive down to Chalkidiki which is only a several hour car ride from Bulgaria.
Haven't you scored with any Bulgarian girls there?

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-11-2012 07:59 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Be careful when dealing with drunk English girls.They may accuse you later of raping them because in UK having sex with a drunk person is considered rape I think.

As longs as men can turn around and say the same thing, I am OK with this. If it is one-sided where only women can say they were raped because terry were drunk, I strongly oppose this shit!

I'm curious. If the UK girl is shit-faced drunk, how will she remember who she fucked in the bathroom for 15 minutes, and never saw again that supposedly raped her out of the 10,000 cocks in the greek islands?

I don't think I am clear as to WHEN we should go, and what island is specific for pickup only?

Is this a June/July/August? event? When are the best times?

Also, you seem to infer that Polish girls should be your number 1 targets for easy sex. Based on this info, Poland sounds like the country to visit, and Slovakia, Serbia should be avoided.

Mixx

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-13-2012 11:37 AM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-11-2012 07:59 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Be careful when dealing with drunk English girls.They may accuse you later of raping them because in UK having sex with a drunk person is considered rape I think.

As longs as men can turn around and say the same thing, I am OK with this. If it is one-sided where only women can say they were raped because terry were drunk, I strongly oppose this shit!

I'm curious. If the UK girl is shit-faced drunk, how will she remember who she fucked that supposedly raped her out of the 10,000 cocks in the greek islands?

Also, you seem to infer that Polish girls should be your number 1 targets for easy sex. Based on this info, Poland sounds like the country to visit, and Slovakia, Serbia should be avoided.

Mixx
The regular Greek cops really can't fuck with you. They're supposed to call the tourist police and at that it's not something to worry about.

I wouldn't even give that a thought.

Mixx all the girls you want are on these islands and in Turkish resorts that's a quick boat ride. Why someone would want to suffer shit food in the Ukraine and Poland in the summer is beyond me.

If you do some Dj shit there you will get raped nightly.

One of my non-Greek cousins toured the islands last year and knew how to play/sing one or two Pearl jam songs and got ass thrown at him nonstop. His Aunt and Uncle told me that they couldn't stand even being near him. It was a revolving door for months.

Understand that literally boatloads are dropping off pussy 24/7 all summer long on these islands.

Greek islands data sheet

Quote: (02-13-2012 11:03 AM)K-man Wrote:  

@Greek Kamaki - why are Bulgarians absent from your rating? It's right next door and a lot of them go on a holiday to Greece.
However, the islands are a bit far (except Thassos), most of them just drive down to Chalkidiki which is only a several hour car ride from Bulgaria.
Haven't you scored with any Bulgarian girls there?

Actually not a lot of Bulgarian women come to Greece for holidays.They mostly come to work on tourist spots and get often hooked by locals.They are also to be found in some resorts in the North but far less than Serbian and even less than Slavomacedonian.That is why I did not refer to them.Their population is not that big the same is the case with the Romanian tourists.

I would say that Bulgarian women are the easiest in Balkans to be surpassed only by Romanian in some cases.I had experience with Bulgarian women mainly in Bulgaria in Sunny Beach and Sofia they were highly approachable however I almost got in conflicts with their Bulgarian male acquaintances.The latter had the common Bulgarian male phenotype with the ox neck some of the fattest necks in Europe are to be found in Bulgaria and this turns Bulgarian guys immune to every kind of choking attempt a great advantage if you happen to be in a Balkan or eastern European club.

Chalkidiki attracts a lot of slavic women who are mainly concentrated on the second foot.There are many Russian,Czech and some Bulgarian women a you wrote but I do not know any place in Greece having more Bulgarian women than Bulgarian resorts in Sunny Beach and Golden Sands.