rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Any Black Members on Here Gone to Paraguay?

Paraguay has been my country of choice since 2008, but I have never been. My only problem is I can't find shit on Paraguayan girls. The women are beautiful (I have seen pics). They look like Costa Rican girls. The skin tone of the women is really light honey and not indigenous like Mexican women.

Anyway, any black men on here ever explored this place? Any information is appreciated.

Quote: (02-10-2012 05:44 PM)Koresh Wrote:  

Paraguay has been my country of choice since 2008, but I have never been. My only problem is I can't find shit on Paraguayan girls. The women are beautiful (I have seen pics). They look like Costa Rican girls. The skin tone of the women is really light honey and not indigenous like Mexican women.

Anyway, any black men on here ever explored this place? Any information is appreciated.

Why restrict yourself to only feedback from black guys?

Because I'm black [Image: tongue.gif]

Seriously, anyone can give feedback. I don't care.

Quote: (02-10-2012 06:14 PM)Koresh Wrote:  

Because I'm black [Image: tongue.gif]

Seriously, anyone can give feedback. I don't care.

I,ve been there and had a good times in clubs and bars, i haven't seen any black guys there. The indigenous local people are quite brown themselves but i don't know if that makes a difference for a black guy.

My datasheet on the capital :

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-6873.h...t=paraguay

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I'm in Paraguay right now. From what I've been told by a black friend here, if you're black, Paraguayans will assume you're Brazilian - which isn't really a good thing or a bad thing. However, once they find out you're from the US, then you're a Yankee, which does have a bit of high-value.

Neil is right about the people here. I'd say that at least half have a fairly native look; short, round, and darker skin. However, if you wander around the nice malls and clubs, you'll certainly find taller, lighter-skinned women with more delicate features.

Read the forum rules about starting race threads.