rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Understanding Brazilian Tempo

OK! I have to admit it, this woman Aline Calixto is becoming in a kind of obsession for me. I bought her album in iTunes and watched many of her videos posted in the Internet. A sign of betaness on me? Well, yeah, maybe. The point I want to make using one of Aline’s videos is to explain to you something about Brazilian culture –the Brazilian Tempo. When you travel to Brazil one of the most beautiful things you can see is a white woman with a very pale skin (almost Scandinavian), green or blue eyes but extremely black and long curly hair. The contrast is simply stunning, unbelievable. This means nothing but that, although this woman could be officially a ‘branco’ (white) she must have a black ancestor (a grand or great-grand parent, etc.). Yes, I know that mulatto women get all the headlines and pics, but when you watch the other side of the coin where the white traits are dominant over the black ones you go full circle to understand the exquisite racial and cultural blend of Brazil. Now, in one of his masterpieces, ‘Beyond Good and Evil’, Nietzsche said the following: ‘What is most difficult to render from one language into another is the Tempo of its style, which has its basis in the character of the race, or to speak more physiologically, in the average Tempo of the assimilation of its nutriment. There are honestly meant translations, which, as involuntary vulgarizations, are almost falsifications of the original, merely because its lively and merry Tempo (which overleaps and obviates all dangers in word and expression) could not also be rendered. A German is almost incapacitated for Presto in his language; consequently also, as may be reasonably inferred, for many of the most delightful and daring Nuances of free, free-spirited thought. And just as the buffoon and satyr are foreign to him in body and conscience, so Aristophanes and Petronius are untranslatable for him’.
Brazilian Portuguese Tempo is one of abundance, seduction and generosity. When someone is talking to you for the first time you feel how every vowel is extended to the maximum as if time didn’t exist. The phrases are long and paused as if the person who talks to you wanted to wrap you with his words. The language fits perfectly and blends into the warm climate, the Bossa Nova music played in the beaches and the round asses of Brazilian women. It’s not the succinct and practical briefness of American English, nor is it the rugged and uneven stacking grammar of German. It’s a kind of wave that gather up both parties. Have you ever listened to someone speaking Polish or Russian? Both languages sound stoic, grave, ruggedly cut at times, as if both of them would have been born in a war or a calamity. Have you ever listened to someone speaking Arabic? The lack of vowels is appalling, as if the harsh conditions of the desert would have dried the talking. It sounds like a language that flows like the sidewinder sneak which moves over the hot sand lifting its body and just touching the ground on two points. You can realize the qualities of Brazilian Tempo in the interview of the video shown below. The interview goes up to 2:10, and then Aline sings her latest hit ‘Flor Morena’ (Brown Flower). Now, if you care a shit about Nietzsche, philosophy, tempo and that kind of stuff and just want to watch a woman in all her physical beauty magnificence check out the second video.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

I used to watch that first show when I was in Brazil.
That old cat had some interesting music on.

That mulher definitely has the Brasiliera sensualidade!
Not the prettiest but no doubt a fantastic lay and you'd leave wanting more!

I didn't knew this girl! great music..
The diversity of beauty in Brazil is really great...I don't want see my country getting obese!

where do you live Luvianka?

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Quote: (02-10-2012 06:36 PM)Mr.GM Wrote:  

I didn't knew this girl! great music..
The diversity of beauty in Brazil is really great...I don't want see my country getting obese!

where do you live Luvianka?

Mexico City

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.