rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"If you can love your curves, then I can love my bones!"

In a sea of pro-fat propaganda and fattitude, I was damn pleased to see this on facebook. I hope it spreads around.

[Image: 426721_10150579762104455_710659454_87006...7886_n.jpg]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Point well taken, but I'm not tryin' to fuck with her skinny ass either!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (02-09-2012 07:25 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

In a sea of pro-fat propaganda and fattitude, I was damn pleased to see this on facebook. I hope it spreads around.

[Image: 426721_10150579762104455_710659454_87006...7886_n.jpg]

I don't know why the fatties have such a hard time believing that ectomorphs exist.

I'm a fuckin' ectomorph and so is my girl who is lying next to me right now. I have such a hard time gaining weight that if I don't eat 3 meals a day I start losing weight.

"Some May Never Live, But the Crazy Never Die..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Quote: (02-09-2012 07:35 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I am..

"Some May Never Live, But the Crazy Never Die..." ~ Hunter S. Thompson

Quote: (02-09-2012 08:46 PM)3am Wrote:  

I am..

Me too. She is hot.

+1

She is definitely hot, but visible ribs is kind of a turn off. Anyways, good point, fatties better recognize.

Quote: (02-09-2012 10:52 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

She is definitely hot, but visible ribs is kind of a turn off. Anyways, good point, fatties better recognize.

The ribs are visible in a stretch and she has hips. I hit it and hit it hard.

Good!

Fat girls always have the most attitude.

Guys and women need to put them in place.

that skinny ass is probably tight and from the back you're hitting all pussy. I'd buy that for a dollar.

Original poster of this image should be awarded a cookie and a gold star. So sick of fattitude.

I've been passing around http://www.godhatesfatpeople.com online and attacking cows online dating sites in my spare time. I'm sick of fat bitches getting attention and proud of their rolls.

Anorexic is just as much of a turn off for me!

Y'all saying you wouldn't hit that are crazy. Hfer ribs are showing because of her arms being up like that. I'm 210 and MY ribs show if I put my arms up like that. This is damn refreshing to see. We need godlovesskinnypeople.com lol

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

I searched the quote, and apparently it's been floating around the net. I'm certain that the girl who wrote that is not the one pictured. Someone was just clever enough to put the two together, to make the point more emphatically.

This banner is probably a lot more effective than anything we could do, because it sounds like a woman is making it. To an American woman, the only possible reason you, as a man, could criticize women is because you're an ugly bitter loser. She's clearly neither. And it's clearly chick logic too.

Still, it's really fruit from the same tree as the fattie logic. Instead of accepting beauty as objective, it's "love your body." Regardless of what it looks like. It's really not an improvement.

When I googled the quote, I found skinny girls saying how it's impossible for them to gain weight, they've tried to no avail, it's genetic, blah blah... They sounded exactly like fatties. It's the fattie mentality, that there's nothing they can do about their body, so you can't expect them to try. Like they say, it probably is harder for a skinny girl to gain weight than it is for a fattie to lose it. And sure, being skinny for a girl isn't such a bad look. But it's not much of a rejoinder to the fatties - it's just, "you have yours, I have mine, peace."

In an ideal world, the women would try to look sexy for men. In reality, most of the women don't try. And to the extent they do, if you look carefully, it's to impress other women. That's why you'll see all these gym bunnies who can do several pullups, who do curls religiously, yet she's never touched the squat rack and has a pancake ass to show for it. In the American girl's mind, she has no need or desire to impress men, that is beneath her. "He should like me for who I am, and if he doesn't, then that's his problem." Of course, she doesn't feel the same way with respect to women.

Quote: (02-10-2012 12:42 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I searched the quote, and apparently it's been floating around the net. I'm certain that the girl who wrote that is not the one pictured. Someone was just clever enough to put the two together, to make the point more emphatically.

This banner is probably a lot more effective than anything we could do, because it sounds like a woman is making it. To an American woman, the only possible reason you, as a man, could criticize women is because you're an ugly bitter loser. She's clearly neither. And it's clearly chick logic too.

Still, it's really fruit from the same tree as the fattie logic. Instead of accepting beauty as objective, it's "love your body." Regardless of what it looks like. It's really not an improvement.

When I googled the quote, I found skinny girls saying how it's impossible for them to gain weight, they've tried to no avail, it's genetic, blah blah... They sounded exactly like fatties. It's the fattie mentality, that there's nothing they can do about their body, so you can't expect them to try. Like they say, it probably is harder for a skinny girl to gain weight than it is for a fattie to lose it. And sure, being skinny for a girl isn't such a bad look. But it's not much of a rejoinder to the fatties - it's just, "you have yours, I have mine, peace."

In an ideal world, the women would try to look sexy for men. In reality, most of the women don't try. And to the extent they do, if you look carefully, it's to impress other women. That's why you'll see all these gym bunnies who can do several pullups, who do curls religiously, yet she's never touched the squat rack and has a pancake ass to show for it. In the American girl's mind, she has no need or desire to impress men, that is beneath her. "He should like me for who I am, and if he doesn't, then that's his problem." Of course, she doesn't feel the same way with respect to women.

The funny thing is if you reword this idea or apply it to them they'll be all over it. I've had conversations with girls about having them having to be quality girls to get a quality man. I also changed it up and said "don't you think someone should have to have similar qualities and put in the effort to get/keep someone they feel they deserve, I mean there are so many people who want someone with an awesome bod/abs etc. but they don't have the same trait to give their partner" They eat that shit up, but once you define the gender which you are talking about they lose it calling you sexist/misogynist.

Quote: (02-10-2012 09:35 AM)Pilgrim37 Wrote:  

Anorexic is just as much of a turn off for me!

That chick is far from "anorexic" thin (anorexia is an eating disorder, technically fat people can be anorexic too) though.

In my unscientific opinion the range of unhealthy skinniness is far smaller than the range of unhealthy fatness.

Quote: (02-10-2012 01:13 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

The funny thing is if you reword this idea or apply it to them they'll be all over it. I've had conversations with girls about having them having to be quality girls to get a quality man. I also changed it up and said "don't you think someone should have to have similar qualities and put in the effort to get/keep someone they feel they deserve, I mean there are so many people who want someone with an awesome bod/abs etc. but they don't have the same trait to give their partner" They eat that shit up, but once you define the gender which you are talking about they lose it calling you sexist/misogynist.

Haha, I had a similar convo with my sister recently, so true. I told her repeatedly that I think fat girls are disgusting, that they're beneath me, etc. She's got a couple fat friends, and told me I'm a total pig. Tried explaining to her a fat girl is about as attractive to a man as a homeless man is to a woman. Still calls me a pig. Then I tell her that I see in online dating profiles, how *every* chick who goes to the gym, hell, every chick who's thin, says overweight men are unacceptable (via OKCupid's questions). Of course, she just laughs, knowingly.

It's crazy how they're fine with it in the abstract, but when you make that teensy tiny leap to actually, y'know, applying it to women, they get all up in arms. Like, WTF? They just can't handle being subjected to any sort of standard. It's that whole "take it or leave it" attitude.

She passes my boner test with flying colors.

That chick is too bony...has the body of a 12 year old. Plus she looks short also which is another turn-off for me. Still, anything to combat the "fattie takeover" is OK in my book.

That's a little too skinny for me...here an example of a girl I am taxing. I do like them to be a bit thicker than the OP's picture/ She is the same girl that you guys saw "Happy New Year Mixx 2012" written all over her punani video I posted for NYE.

Mixx

I'm currently banging a girl who is about that skinny (what I would term "scary-skinny"). Banging her is simply a delight. Don't get me wrong: I like a meaty (not fat) girl as much as the next player, but a skinny girl offers something special. It's like wrestling with a feeble creature and knowing you're going to win. There's a fine line between being skinny and being too-skinny-to-be-sexually-attractive. The boner knows, and the girl in the OP picture is above that line.

If a girl still has subtle curves (a little booty that still pops, perky tits), my boner responds without hesitation. I'm sure if that girl was on your bed--even if you're saying you wouldn't--you'd smash.

This is too skinny:

[Image: attachment.jpg4662]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Mixx that is just delightful right there.

I banged a very skinny girl recently. Her pelvic bone kept smashing into mine, I was bruised the next day. One downside is that it's harder to get really rough since there's no cushioning. But being able to throw her around at will and completely physically dominate makes up for that.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (02-10-2012 03:52 PM)Fisto Wrote:  

Mixx that is just delightful right there.

I'm working on this one now.....=)

Hopefully should be my Valentines day bang!