rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Living Cheap in US Cities - Book Recommendation

I was thinking about spending a month living in Frisco before heading back overseas and picked up the "Cheap Bastard's Guide to San Francisco."

Awesome book, and I recommend any of you living in a major American city to pick one up. They've got them for a lot of the big ones like Miami, Boston, Chicago, New York, etc.

They go into free and cheap shit all over the city. Free classes on various subjects. The cheapest places to work out, rock climb, get your hair did, happy hours, and on and on. Thumbing through, it looks like it's going to be a priceless resource.

If you want to live well in the city on a budget, give it a look.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Great idea for dates, especially in $$ cities like NYC LA and SF. Not because I'm cheap but because the more money I spend when I hang out with a woman, the less likely I am to fuck. I've been noticing this for years.

Damn this looks pretty good man. I just might order it later on today.