rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Assanova: "Losers Use Game"

Quote:Quote:

You may be wondering why I've been on so many anti-game rants lately, and the reason why, is because losers use game. Now before you go up in arms, I want you to give serious thought to the statement I just made. The only guys who have to use game, are losers. And by the very fact that you rely on it in your attempts to get women, it would most likely make you one of the undesirable men.

http://www.realmademen.com/2012/02/losers-use-game.html

Who? Please post up a picture of someone who even calls themselves that. Let's see how this guy looks.

This makes no sense. What does he call attracting a woman then? Does he just use a shitty, cynical blog? A retarded moniker like 'Assanova'? He does realize April Fool's Day isn't for 2 months right?

Seems to be drawing the line between "having game" and "using game." At least that's how I took it when I read this article the other day. Yes, if you have game, you're going to use it, but it doesn't seem natural and you come off as a try-hard, it may come with that Loser-vibe.

Interesting post.

Maybe he is against these rigid lines of game that people insist on and these terms and monikers such as sarging, swooping, lizards rah rah rah.

However game is essential to get a lizard in this free enterprise environment that we have. Since a lizard has choice (or so she believes), we have to use tactics to establish DHV thus piquing sexual interest in her to the degree that she wants to fcuk.

That is game. Life is game. Some cats just blog to be controversial.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

He started this months ago, I guess he ramped up the volatility since then.

Giving him the benefit of the doubt I think he falls into the category of "guys who are so good at what they do they dont understand how others dont get it"

I had a math teacher like that, she would keep saying "is that so hard?!" Turns out, yes calculus (read: game) is that hard when you've never been confronted with having to think about it.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

He probably refers to the countless '"PUA" tricks, lines and moves that guys think they need to learn to attract women.

It's just a matter of semantics. He equates "game" with "manipulation" or trickery, which is probably legit to a casual observer. However, the "game" that is promulgated by Roosh and many of the board members endorses improving yourself fundamentally to enhance success with women. Be cool, interesting, develop an inventory of experiences etc etc isn't game -- it's just improving yourself. The happy side effect of that is that women are more attracted to you. From my limited experience, this is what sets this forum apart -- the small nucleus of people, usually the best contributors, that are changing their lives, not just acquiring a collection of lame lines to use in a bar or pub. I can't speak to end game, but if you read about it in "Bang," Roosh describes it as basically a lack of game. There isn't any effort associated with being magnetic if you have reached this point in your evolution.

I suppose the selfish part of me hopes that Roosh takes his sweet time earning a bigger following. A huge influx of new folk would only serve to muddy the waters here.

Quote: (02-07-2012 03:34 PM)HawkUnit Wrote:  

It's just a matter of semantics. He equates "game" with "manipulation" or trickery, which is probably legit to a casual observer. However, the "game" that is promulgated by Roosh and many of the board members endorses improving yourself fundamentally to enhance success with women. Be cool, interesting, develop an inventory of experiences etc etc isn't game -- it's just improving yourself. The happy side effect of that is that women are more attracted to you. From my limited experience, this is what sets this forum apart -- the small nucleus of people, usually the best contributors, that are changing their lives, not just acquiring a collection of lame lines to use in a bar or pub. I can't speak to end game, but if you read about it in "Bang," Roosh describes it as basically a lack of game. There isn't any effort associated with being magnetic if you have reached this point in your evolution.

I suppose the selfish part of me hopes that Roosh takes his sweet time earning a bigger following. A huge influx of new folk would only serve to muddy the waters here.

Yea once you have a bigger movement, you start to sully the pure essence of things. It happened in hiphop, NBA and even UFC.

It can happen here too.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Jariel trolling the forum again. I really think he hates this place.

He has internalized game (specifically "game for attractive men") to such an extent that he no longer recognizes it as game. But if you read his blog, you'll see he's constantly running what great game is all about: being confident, assuming attraction, having solid logistics, taking huge "risks" and getting into "impossible" situations...

While the title is admittedly troll-bait, I believe he makes some valid points.

Assanova fell off the bus a while ago. I haven't taken him seriously since the looks vs. game debates over a year ago.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (02-07-2012 03:45 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I really think he hates this place.

Ditto. If the "negative" rating feature hadn't been disabled, I have no doubt he would have a lot more than just the one he currently has. He'd probably be banned already.

IF someone's just gifted with being huge and muscular, having a nice face and deep resonant voice, as he claims in his posts; a person can't actually accept that they're just riding this "train" they've been given. and they're getting where they are merely making simple adjustments to an already favorable situation.

They have to feel that the very minimal incremental effort they put in to steer the train is a large part cause of their heroic success.

It's like you are given some impossibly exotic, expensive car to drive downtown, and then when everyone looks at you you think "I'm an exceptional, very stylish dude" except in a "hunk's" experience the car is his body.

It's technically called an "attribution error."

Quote: (02-07-2012 08:07 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Assanova fell off the bus a while ago. I haven't taken him seriously since the looks vs. game debates over a year ago.

Yeah, who needs game when you can just move to a city in the midwest, stand in a corner and run fuck-up avoidance?

I like some of his advice, but as I've said before; is he a rock star, a movie star or a professional athlete? Because the way he says women continually approach him and let him fuck them, that's my only logical guess.

Quote: (02-07-2012 08:24 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

IF someone's just gifted with being huge and muscular, having a nice face and deep resonant voice, as he claims in his posts; a person can't actually accept that they're just riding this "train" they've been given. and they're getting where they are merely making simple adjustments to an already favorable situation.

They have to feel that the very minimal incremental effort they put in to steer the train is a large part cause of their heroic success.

It's like you are given some impossibly exotic, expensive car to drive downtown, and then when everyone looks at you you think "I'm an exceptional, very stylish dude" except in a "hunk's" experience the car is his body.

just like hot chicks think guys like them for their personalities

Quote: (02-07-2012 08:11 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Ditto. If the "negative" rating feature hadn't been disabled, I have no doubt he would have a lot more than just the one he currently has. He'd probably be banned already.

And life would still go on.

To Roosh, I actually posted this because I figured it would create discussion, and that's all, I apologize if you think otherwise.

Assanova is well-known in the game community, so I'm sure some of the readers here also follow his site.

To the other dude, you should grow up something serious.

I don't care if you don't agree with what I have to say, but you don't have to follow me around the site looking for things I've said that you feel you should comment negatively on with the idea that you can bait someone into banning me.

If Roosh decides to make that decision, he's welcome to make it, and I'll respect his decision, but he doesn't need anyone quarterbacking the effort simply because they have a personal vendetta, which you have demonstrated publicly to the entire board.

Quote: (02-07-2012 11:34 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 08:11 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

And life would still go on.

To Roosh, I actually posted this because I figured it would create discussion, and that's all, I apologize if you think otherwise.

Assanova is well-known in the game community, so I'm sure some of the readers here also follow his site.

To the other dude, you should grow up something serious.

I don't care if you don't agree with what I have to say, but you don't have to follow me around the site looking for things I've said that you feel you should comment negatively on with the idea that you can bait someone into banning me.

If Roosh decides to make that decision, he's welcome to make it, and I'll respect his decision, but he doesn't need anyone quarterbacking the effort simply because they have a personal vendetta, which you have demonstrated publicly to the entire board.

LOL. Ok buddy. You wish I was following you. Of course, with your stellar feedback record I would have reason to pay attention. Right.

You've really revealed your psychosis here. I can't count how many times people have complained about your useless and inconsequential posts.

I am welcome to agree with anyone I wish, and I agree with Roosh that you have been trolling again, like I claimed you had in the past.

Vendetta? If I'm not mistaken, you were suspended from the forum. Slow your roll (or you will get banned).

Quote: (02-07-2012 11:40 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

LOL. Ok buddy. You've really revealed your psychosis here. I can't count how many times people have complained about your useless and inconsequential posts.

I am welcome to agree with anyone I wish, and I agree with Roosh that you have been trolling again, like I claimed you had in the past.

Vendetta? If I'm not mistaken, you were suspended from the forum. Slow your roll.

Dude people like you take care comfort in the fact they can talk any kind of way over the internet to people who they wouldn't really want to see in real life.

I don't hold my back my words, nor do I feel like I have to, but I have not once on here personally attacked someone, so that is what it is.

You do what you have to do to feel better about yourself.

You can have the last word, I'm done addressing you.

I'm a big fan of Assanova, and in fact read this article yesterday. It really piqued by interest as it is so straightforward about 'game'. I feel like many people are misinterpreting his article. The two things I got from the article are:

1.) The best way to attract better QUALITY females is to become a more attractive man. By improving one's grooming, style, social skills etc. one is more likely to attract better looking women.

2.) Game (what he considers to be game) can increase the QUANTITY of women one gets, but not necessarily the quality. Think about this, the guys who we consider naturals don't have game, they just naturally attract women, hence the term "natural". These guys haven't learned game and that's why Assanova says you don't need game, because you just need to become an attractive man. You can approach sets upon sets, learn every line in the book, but doing this will most likely just increase the number of girls you sleep with, who are of a lower quality then what you would get if you became more attractive.

Quote: (02-07-2012 11:50 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 11:40 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

LOL. Ok buddy. You've really revealed your psychosis here. I can't count how many times people have complained about your useless and inconsequential posts.

Vendetta? If I'm not mistaken, you were suspended from the forum. Slow your roll.

Dude people like you take care comfort in the fact they can talk any kind of way over the internet to people who they wouldn't really want to see in real life.

I don't hold my back my words, nor do I feel like I have to, but I have not once on here personally attacked someone, so that is what it is.

You do what you have to do to feel better about yourself.

You can have the last word, I'm done addressing you.

I'd have no concerns about who you are in real life. Believe that. I already know you have no value, which is why you spend so much of your time posting bs on this forum, and getting called out for it (even by the creator himself).

You deserve to get personally attacked. You even have a neg rating. Get the hint bra.

In fact, do yourself a favor and ban yourself. Saves you the embarrassment.

People who say that they don't need game are actually the ones who have the greatest (uncaring asshole) game that there is, they've just rationalized it away to appear better.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

I think he meant to say that losers use the standard mainstream type of game (MM, RSD, LS, etc).

Quote: (02-07-2012 10:01 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

Quote: (02-07-2012 08:24 PM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

IF someone's just gifted with being huge and muscular, having a nice face and deep resonant voice,

just like hot chicks think guys like them for their personalities

However I admit to reading his blog with morbid, jealous fascination to see what it is like to be able to just boss chicks around.

I think there's some real value there in showing the value of being comically arrogant.

For example, his actively refusing to take women's numbers:
"I don't take phone numbers." LOL , that's really some powerful frame reversal !!

I personally have some methods that I use that could be considered "Game", but for me it's on a subconscious level and I don't think about it, it just comes naturally from experience.