rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dealing With Argentinian Girls

1. Understand that Argentinian girls are mostly hístericas. It's just their culture. Basically hístericas are girls that are very yes, but no, but yes, but no, but yes, but no, but yes, but no. All over you and then later act like they dont know you.

2. Qualify the fuck out of them on this from the very beginning. An opener I would often use is "Me dijeron que las Argentinas son hístericas, es verdad?" - "They tell me that Argentinian chicks are hístericas. Is that true?"

From there just qualify the shit out of them if they show interest in you. For example, when getting the number. "Are you one of those kind of girls that her number out then does not answer text messages? Because if you are then I don't want it". If she says she is like that with most guys say "But you are not going to be like that with me, right? Let's see." Then do fun stuff like run out side and send them a text saying "miss me yet?" and when they reply you can be like "wow, you do reply to my texts. High five."

Don't do any of the qualifying stuff in a needy way. Just with a fun (but I don't roll with that kind of bullshit) attitude.

Nice post man, thanks

*Argentine girls

Nice post. Thanks a lot.

People are still fretting over Argentine girls? I thought this forum officially wrote them off as clinically insane.

Quote: (09-13-2009 10:11 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

People are still fretting over Argentine girls? I thought this forum officially wrote them off as clinically insane.

It takes time to work out the culture and to re-calibrate for Argentinian girls.

They are not insane.

Most gringo expats and tourists that I met there did not make the effort to understand the local culture and adjust.

Those are the guys that got frustrated and wrote off local girls as insane.

Argie girls are not hístericas in isolation. They are like that in a social reaction to how argie guys are.

Argie guys have no game and are just agressive and persistent.

As a social reaction to that, Argie girls became extremely passive and are hístericas.

If you are from say, north america, and you game there like you do in north america, you are going to have limited success.

As always, when traveling to another culture, the onus is on you to adjust to the culture. The entire culture is not going to adjust around you.

I'd disagree about Argentine guys having no game.

Some of my good friends are in BA, and have very smooth, suave game (similar to Italians).

Very natural and confident game.

I wonder if "natural game" is tantamount to to "aggressive persistence." Which then makes me wonder if so much of "game" is just shielding your ego. But I digress, thanks for the info Lumiere.

Natural game = no routines, no cold reads, no "who lies more women/men" opener, no false time constraint, no strong negs, etc
instead they do: deep eye contact, playful teasing, some qualifying, lots of kino with smooth escalation, sexual tension escalation.

Quote: (09-14-2009 09:32 PM)elguapo Wrote:  

I'd disagree about Argentine guys having no game.

As a general rule it's true. Of course, as with all general rules, there are exceptions.

I agree with elguapo that Argentine guys tend to have game. At the minimum they approach.

Colombian guys, on the other hand, do NOT approach. I never see it and I go out a lot. They just stay in their safe little group and do nothing more than make oogly eyes at the attractive girls. When they do approach, it's only the waitresses.

Quote: (09-15-2009 01:35 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I agree with elguapo that Argentine guys tend to have game. At the minimum they approach.

Colombian guys, on the other hand, do NOT approach. I never see it and I go out a lot. They just stay in their safe little group and do nothing more than make oogly eyes at the attractive girls. When they do approach, it's only the waitresses.

Oh really? Wow, I wouldn't have thought. So that means you'll really stick out (in a good way) if you're approaching girls with solid, direct game?

Approaching != having game

Quote: (09-16-2009 03:05 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

My sister told me a dude once walked up to her and said, "can I hit that??"

He had balls, but apparently no brains. Talk about direct game, lol.

Quote: (09-16-2009 03:05 PM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Very true but you can approach with zero game and still get laid.
You can't get laid if you won't approach.

The odds that all argentine guys who approach have zero game is very low.
The odds that all colombian guys who don't approach have zero game is high.

Quote: (09-17-2009 03:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Very true but you can approach with zero game and still get laid.
You can't get laid if you won't approach.

Partly true. I have gotten laid by women approaching me before (this is before i was into game).

The odds of this happening in Argentina however, are almost zero. They are pretty much the most passive women in the world as far as I can tell.

Quote: (09-17-2009 03:28 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

The odds that all argentine guys who approach have zero game is very low.
The odds that all colombian guys who don't approach have zero game is high.

Again partly true. The way most Argentinian guys approach, they may as well walk up with their dick in their hands and say "Interested?".

Colombian guys that don't approach can still get laid. As you noted they don't cold approach but that does not mean that relying on social circle does not get you laid in Colombia. I know plenty of guys that game just fine once the approach is done for them either by a wing or a friend via social circle.

Hey Lumiere,

Big Mahalo for all of your Argentinian girl reporting!

I give a lot of fish to a guy who owns a restaurant here in Haleiwa.

The new hostess is Argentinian and knockout gorgeous.

I took something by around lunchtime and she was working. I asked her where she was from (even though I already knew) and she told me.

I said "oh shit are you a Hista Rican?" I told her my buddy told me to watch out for the girls from Hista Rica because they are nuts. I asked her if Hista Rica was like a state in Argentina or something. "Why are they crazy, is it the water?"

She laughed and told me what a hísterica was. She assured me she wasn't one. I gave her my # and told her to prove it. Says she's off tomorrow night and wants to come over and cook for me.

I guess I'll wait and see.

Aloha!

I've seem some good natural game from guys in Palermo Viejo/Palermo SoHo Bars in Buenos Aires the whole time I was there.
I was getting AMOGed in some situations as well. (I've never been AMOGed here in Rio)

They do approach, and they can talk to women.

Italians and Argentinians have great game in general. Some of the best things I've learned was from an Italian natural in Bogota.

Quote:Quote:

Some of the best things I've learned was from an Italian natural

lol ditto. I wrote about him in book #2

Quote: (09-18-2009 01:44 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Ha. Yeah that guy seemed classic.

Italy is known to produce a disproportionate number of Playboys.

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Quote: (09-18-2009 05:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

- MPM

Yes, italians don't leave a cute girl walk by alone, they inmediately activate their harrass mode, quite successfully, I add. Argentinians are better looking, even but with less game than their italian cousins.

Italy is the most difficult land to compete with guys. France is much subtler, but the french know their game, as well.

Aren't Italians known for having very direct game?

Quote: (09-19-2009 01:13 AM)lilactag Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2009 05:15 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

- MPM

Yes, italians don't leave a cute girl walk by alone, they inmediately activate their harrass mode, quite successfully, I add. Argentinians are better looking, even but with less game than their italian cousins.

Italy is the most difficult land to compete with guys. France is much subtler, but the french know their game, as well.

Yeah, I think it is interesting to note that Italy is one of the hardest (in my opinion) places to swoop local girls.

- MPM

It is hard, I have been successful with italians because I look italian and the girls I have gotten, I met them thru common activities or friends. In those cases, isolation is key with them, if they feel they can trust you, they will allow themselves to be isolated and then they are normal, nice girls to conquer.

But day game or night game with them? never, cero success because their male counterparts truly AMOGed me every time, i must say.

Argentinians are similar but the approach to isolate them is more difficult to master. It comes down to a perception of trust, rioplatense girls are difficult, but all over Argentina there are jewels. The more loose ones in party towns like Carlos Paz, filled with model like girls.

Quote: (09-20-2009 12:28 AM)lilactag Wrote:  

... but all over Argentina there are jewels. The more loose ones in party towns like Carlos Paz, filled with model like girls.

Can you elaborate more on Carlos Paz. Party town? Models?

When I was was in Cordoba, some of the local guys told me to check out Carlos Paz, but I didnt get a chance.