rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Most Incompatible Girl You've Ever Nailed

Sometimes, in the course of my adventures, I will be carrying on a conversation with a young woman that I could not possibly recall the first thing about only seconds thereafter.

Me: "Ohhh yeah! blahblahblah is REALLY interesting, have you tried blahblabhlahalbhalh?? NO KIDDING. Oh I know. Blahblahblahala!111"

Inner Monologue: "Holy Christ this bitch and I have NOTHING in common, but I'm getting positive signals, I guess I'll keep rolling with it. I think it's my turn to talk, but I can't remember anything she just said."

I thought it would be interesting to take an inventory of the most incompatible trophies that the forum-goers have collected over the years. Go ahead and share some of yours for a few laughs.

Once fucked my supervisor from work. I was working at a clothes retailer, I'm 18, she's 23. At the time I was about to leave for uni, she dropped out of 6thform. We could not talk about ANYTHING apart from the standard "make observations about other people interacting using game knowledge, and phrase it to make you seem socially savvy and insightful" shit that all girls love.

21 y/o brit.

Reminds me of this girl who was one of my earlier SNLs. She was an 8 but was only 5 feet tall!
Approached my friend at the bar, I kept teasing her and she ended up coming home with me. Banged her for 3-6 months.
We had NOTHING in common. She didnt like the stuff I ate, the movies I watched or the music I enjoyed. I have no idea why she kept coming back for the dick for so long..
Her dad was the countrys equivalent of Ben Bernanke. She bought me a lot of expensive shit.

Good times [Image: smile.gif]

Had a crazy SNL that needed no game. She pulled me. Anyways she asked to come home with me. I ended up getting a hotel room. Didnt have any condoms so had to make that trip. Got lost for almost 2 hours. She wouldnt get it to me but I ended up smashing after some convincing. After that she came over a few times. We didnt have anything in common so we just watching movies at my spot, getting faded off taka vodka, and fucking. She ended up wanting to get more serious. Why idk but after that convo we never spoke again.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

I'm in SE Asia. Most of the girls I get involved with have nothing in common and nothing interesting to say. We connect physically and emotionally.

I've come to believe this is the default and common human experience for dealing with females. There are rare exceptions, but men tell me that interesting women are not hot.

As I believe a man tends to need to compromise, I compromise in favor of dick. My mind can always find engagement elsewhere.

Was banging out this married Asian chick for awhile that I met at my old job. She would usually just blow me or fuck me in the back of my car, but occasionally we'd get a drink and just talk about Facebook or whatever. Once we got in the car it was all sex talk, but in the bar we'd have nothing but mindless BS to make small talk with. Literally, I think every conversation we had was about how annoying Facebook was but we're too addicted to stop using it.

I banged a woman who once worked for Gloria Steinem. In the ass. Unfortunately, she enjoyed it.

Had to kick her out right after sex because I could feel an anti-feminist diatribe coming on, and I didn't want this bitch to claim date rape after I tore down the shoddy foundations her reality rested upon.

Quote: (04-06-2012 08:39 PM)assman Wrote:  

In the ass.

I fucked a realtor/property manager that's suing me. Before and after the suit was filed. Anal twice, and she licked my balls. I'm gonna stare her up and down and lick my lips when we go to court.

Aloha!

[Image: thumb.gif]
Quote: (04-06-2012 11:09 PM)Kona Wrote:  

Quote: (04-06-2012 08:39 PM)assman Wrote:  

In the ass.

I fucked a realtor/property manager that's suing me. Before and after the suit was filed. Anal twice, and she licked my balls. I'm gonna stare her up and down and lick my lips when we go to court.

Aloha!

[Image: thumb.gif]

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Was banging an EXTREMELY right-wing white mormon girl in college who, by her own admission, was prejudiced/racist toward blacks (I am a black). In fact, that was a significant part of the conversation we would have before we started fucking. She grew up around nothing but white people and was conditioned to believe that aside from blacks being criminals, every black man wanted to fuck her.

In all honesty though, if there was a body type brothas go for, she had it. Plain face, thick (not fat) with big titties and a fat juicy ass. I think that part of the reason why she wound up fucking me is that I wasn't coming on to her at all. Other brothas would just stare at her ass and run standard "Hey mama" direct game on her, and she was hyper-sensitive to it. I wound up fucking her on and off for over year.

The only part I feel bad about is about a third of the way through our Fuck Buddy relationship she started dating this Mormon dude. I feel guilty because the guy was a super-cool dude, and because he knew how prejudiced she was he NEVER suspected we were fucking. I mean she CONSTANTLY talked about it. In his mind, I might as well have been her gay friend.

This dude was a virgin by choice and was just looking to settle down with a good Mormon woman. The dude actually apologized to me once after she said some outlandish shit about blacks. I felt like shit when he was trying to explain to me that she was really a good person but was just raised to have these prejudices.

Looking back on it, her constant talk about how annoyed she gets with black guys hitting on her should have been a clear sign to this guy. It is just like the extremely homophobic guy who is really a closeted homosexual. To quote Hamlet "The lady doth protest too much, methinks."

I am also 90% sure she was fucking my El Salvadoran Resident Advisor on the side too. At one point, I am pretty sure that she fucked me, left my dorm room telling me to not to worry about walking her out "just get stay in bed and some sleep", then walked straight to my RA's room and fucked him too. This chick was absolutely scandalous.

Joehoya - what school can a GQ latino player get a hold of all these girls you keep talking about lol

Quote: (04-09-2012 07:26 PM)houston Wrote:  

Joehoya - what school can a GQ latino player get a hold of all these girls you keep talking about lol

Two separate schools over a 5 year period (yeah, I was on the "5 year plan"). I transfered once. This school (with the Mormon girl) was a run of the mill public university. I later transfered to a better. private university (where I banged the Smith girl). More freaks at the first (public) university, more access to other schools' freaks at the second (private) university.

In addition, the second school had a much more diverse/exotic student body. At the first school you only had a choice of white (mostly country) and black (mostly urban), with the occasional Latina(usually second generation American) thrown in. I was shocked to find that I did best with white girls from small towns and worst with black girls from the city.

At the second school, the student body was so diverse that I saw women who were beautiful in ways I didn't know were possible. At my second school, I noticed that Saudi and Lebanese girls were almost always hot, Egyptian girls? Not so much. I met an Indian dude with a HARD Texas accent. A Chinese girl from Kennesaw, Georgia with the sweetest southern accent, and a Japanese girl who shocked me with her Latin accent (she was Peruvian, but of Japanese descent). I later met another "Japanese" girl with the sexiest Brazilian accent you will ever hear.

The second school really showed me just how sheltered I was. For example, when a bunch of Latina students from the East Coast identified themselves as Nuyoricans I actually thought that was some other country I had never heard of. [Image: huh.gif] It was a month before I realized that a Nuyorican was a Puerto Rican from New York. The second school had such a huge foreign student population that I racked up the bulk of my flags there.

Also, I have a well honed slut radar [Image: biggrin.gif]

Once banged a nurse who was like 10 years older than me. She was a rocker, I'm more contemporary into house music. She was a smoker who didn't work out, i am a super health conscious guy. I am an intellect, she was as dumb as a box of rocks. I am from Los Angeles, she was from the Midwest. After a few lays, i lost total interest and had to let her go.....

-fucked a 18 yr old waitress (I was 25) I worked with. Nothing at all in common

-fucked a tatted up hottie (HB9) for a few months - totally opposite of what I normally go for. She was troubled, bitchy, moody, and boring but had an incredible ass and a lovely face. Horrible conversationalist and that's eventually what killed the 3 month fling.

-fucked a hot persian feminist who was really tall but had natural beauty. Never saw her after the bang.

-fucked a couple of my little sister's friends when I was in highschool. I had nothing at all in common with them but being the older brother I guess I had some status in their eyes.

I knocked down a chick who was deep into weed (I didn't smoke at the time), very religious(I'm agnostic), and made me pay for dinner after I said we're going dutch. We still had sex though, which was the only thing we had in common.