rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Ok. He "married" Giselle. Isn't marriage undesirable anyway? Also, that came after Leo Di Caprio had fun just tapping that for FIVE YEARS. Yeah, yeah, everyone may have driven a used car at some point, but marriage?

Also, this news I learned from Timoteo that he promotes "Ugg for Men" leads me to think he just might be a beta at heart.

Any thoughts on this?

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-05-2012 06:55 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Ok. He "married" Giselle. Isn't marriage undesirable anyway? Also, that came after Leo Di Caprio had fun just tapping that for FIVE YEARS. Yeah, yeah, everyone may have driven a used car at some point, but marriage?

Also, this news I learned from Timoteo that he promotes "Ugg for Men" leads me to think he just might be a beta at heart.

Any thoughts on this?

Then again, he dumped Brigit Moynahan after he knocked her up.

Look, you get married to a woman in her late 20s, early 30s, especially a really good looking woman, she's going to have fucked quite a few guys. The pussy has been rammed quite a few times before.

I think to reach the level of excellence in team sports in your late 20s and earlly 30s, it is probably a good career move to get married to the hottest -- and richest -- girl you can find and simply not party hearty or work on getting sex. A successful professional sports career takes way to too much work and discipline -- practice, working out, eating right all the time -- in a way, a kind of monkish existence.

Moreover, it's hard to play the field in football -- you're only on the road 8 times. You can see why it's easier for somebody like Tiger -- he's in 20+ different places over the course of season.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

I see what you're saying, but he's Tom Brady. Of all the chicks he could have married, he chose one who Leo Di Caprio just had fun with for five years?

How about that Serbian pro basketball player who swooped the Brazilian supermodel--Adriana Lima--who was allegedly a virgin until they got married?

http://www.gq.com/women/photos/200603/ad...wear-model

If I were Brady, I'd have the resources to do a major excavation of the best of Colombia or Brazil or wherever I wanted to find a wife.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

I've always felt that marriage, for this powerful good looking rich dudes, is just a ploy. Its marketing. People like to like married men. Single men, with the exception of Clooney, get vilified, even if just a little. Brady has always run this good guy schtick as well, so getting married is a natural move for his off the field career.

I get what Hencredible is saying though, he's TOM BRADY he could bang a new girl every night if he wanted too, but look what good that did Rothlisberger.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Any thoughts on this?

Not sure about the Alpha/Beta thing.

But I would say he is not a G.

If he was a G, he would Box.

And figure out a way to be an International Playboy.

After all, he wearing tight pants in wack Indianapolis tonight.

And I am wearing a Custom Suit in a tropical paradise.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-05-2012 07:15 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

If I was Brady, I'd have the resources to do a major excavation of the best of Colombia or Brazil or wherever I wanted to find a wife.

Agreed. You could just do a casting call for 18-25 year old virgins, if you've got the money looks and fame that Brady does.

I've always wondered why famous guys go for famous girls. I don't see any real benefits to the relationship that a famous woman brings. I attribute it to vanity - vanity because having a famous woman means more time in the limelight for you. Which invariably means more money. After all, it's the same drive that led them to being in entertainment in the first place.

Someone posted on the forum an article about an investment banker saying he liked to date preschool teachers, precisely because they don't have the busy life that he leads. If you're both high powered and busy, making it work is going to be a real headache.

At first I thought that interview was by a dude, and it was really bothering me, that he was nagging her about her faith and not being a slut. Then I see it's a Lisa. Figures. What is it with interviewers nowadays, where instead of trying to learn about their guest, it's this battle of personalities, and the interviewer is trying to create her own celebrity. I love Charlie Rose because he's the exact opposite of that.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

I'm sure that Brady is doing it right. Is there a respectable woman who is hotter with more money? Women all want commitment in the long term and he found a woman with as little time to commit to a relationship as he does. Also, I think it's better for famous people to marry other famous people because you don't have to worry about being used as a springboard(think Kardashian) for someone elses career or a partner who is jealous of all the attention that you receive.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Any thoughts on this?

Any man who losses two Super Bowls to a Tom Coughlin's team is as beta as he can be.

With God's help, I'll conquer this terrible affliction.

By way of deception, thou shalt game women.

Diaboli virtus in lumbar est -The Devil's virtue is in his loins.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

I wouldn't go so far as to say Brady is a beta. He's far from being Lebron James....

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-05-2012 07:35 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

I've always wondered why famous guys go for famous girls.

Seriously?

It probably has something to do with not ending up like Tiger, Kobe, or any other rich, famous dude who has married a commoner and then been taken to the cleaners and back after a divorce.

It's frontin' of massive proprotions of any dude on this board to say if given the opportunity to marry Gisele Bundchen or any other woman of her ilk, they'd pass.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-05-2012 11:25 PM)jariel Wrote:  

Seriously?

It probably has something to do with not ending up like Tiger, Kobe, or any other rich, famous dude who has married a commoner and then been taken to the cleaners and back after a divorce.

It's frontin' of massive proprotions of any dude on this board to say if given the opportunity to marry Gisele Bundchen or any other woman of her ilk, they'd pass.

Not if we were in the position of Tom Brady. He has many options beyond Gisele. She was on Leo Di Caprio's roster.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-05-2012 11:34 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Seriously?

Not if we were in the position of Tom Brady. He has many options beyond Gisele. She was on Leo Di Caprio's roster.

So because she banged someone else she's no longer desirable? Do you only bang virgins?

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

It's almost automatic that top athletes will hook up with either a model or actress or singer - a famous female. They move in the same circles. Famous is famous, and it doesn't matter how you got into the club. Star QBs in particular. And think about how things happen. If Mo Lewis of the Jets didn't put a savage hit on Drew Bledsoe (severing an artery in his chest), elevating Tom Brady to starter and the team going on to win the Super Bowl, he probably isn't in a position to meet Bridget Moynihan. He never ends up meeting Gisele, because bitches like that don't fuck with backup QBs. Also, you don't need game either. If a famous chick thinks you're cute, she'll have her people get a message to you that she wants to meet you. Just that simple. Models are basically playthings for rich and famous men, and get passed around. I think it's kind of nasty - especially if the guy that was fucking her for years before you is a superstar actor.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-06-2012 12:26 AM)Brian Wrote:  

Seriously?

So because she banged someone else she's no longer desirable? Do you only bang virgins?

If you happened to read the earlier posts, you would see that we're not talking about banging a chick, but marriage. Someone of Brady's stature could get any chick he wants, why would he MARRY Leo's benchwarmer for five years? He could have just banged her.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Even outside of marriage, you see plenty of celebrity guys dating famous women.

There's definitely a huge power difference if you're Tom Brady and she's some cute college co-ed. She'd worship you. I don't see that as a bad thing, but some guys want an 'equal.' They say things like they want a woman who can identify with them and understand them,

Like timoteo said, it may just be circumstance. That's who they meet, and that's who they end up with. Still, if you're a celebrity, you're free to go to your local bar and pick from a crowd. There are also a lot of logistical difficulties, that may make it hard for non-celebs to deal with.

What do we value in a woman? Youth, beauty, and submissiveness. A woman who aims to please. A woman who has time for you whenever you want her. If a famous man wanted to get a woman with those qualities in spades, it seems easier to find it among the commoners, or hell, a foreigner.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Sometimes I think everyone on here is delusional. Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback with 3 super bowl rings and 2 super bowl mvps. He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. He is extremely wealthy. He might do ads for Ugg but are you saying you wouldn't for the amount of money he makes from his endorsements? He is married to Gisselle..who cares that she was with someone else...everyone here only lays w virgins? He has more alphaness and testosterone coming from the tip of his pinky finger than the aggregate of roosh members have in their entire bodies.

As a final though everyone spends too much time worrying about alpha and beta. An alpha isn't concerned with everyone elses status. If you have to ask if an action is alpha or beta then the answer should be obvious. Be a man and do what makes you happy.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-06-2012 12:34 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Seriously?

If you happened to read the earlier posts, you would see that we're not talking about banging a chick, but marriage. Someone of Brady's stature could get any chick he wants, why would he MARRY Leo's benchwarmer for five years? He could have just banged her.

these guys are so much more alpha then you could ever possibly imagine its ridiculous. seriously, Tom Brady could bang 10 girls a day every day if he wanted. I think guys go thru different stages - one where the want to fuck every girl imaginable in every possible way. From what I've heard about Tom Brady when he was a young backup in NE he was tearing thru chicks. Thats after 4 years of being the alpha in HS and 4 more years of being the alpha at Michigan. Do you think he had trouble getting laid in college, where he was the star QB at one of the most storied football programs in the country? Do you think any of the girls in the 100k stadium wouldnt slit each others throats for a minute with the guy who was the star QB? Then comes the stage where guys are bored w/banging randoms and want to settle down. Who does he choose? A girl who is equally as high status as him who wouldnt be using him for status or money, since she probably has more of both. Her biggest downside? She fucked another supreme alpha. If you think that even a star QB is going to be able to find a rich, beautiful, famous, virgin of equal status its a little far fetched.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-06-2012 01:24 AM)hoops330 Wrote:  

Sometimes I think everyone on here is delusional. Tom Brady is an NFL quarterback with 3 super bowl rings and 2 super bowl mvps. He can do whatever he wants whenever he wants. He is extremely wealthy. He might do ads for Ugg but are you saying you wouldn't for the amount of money he makes from his endorsements? He is married to Gisselle..who cares that she was with someone else...everyone here only lays w virgins? He has more alphaness and testosterone coming from the tip of his pinky finger than the aggregate of roosh members have in their entire bodies.

As a final though everyone spends too much time worrying about alpha and beta. An alpha isn't concerned with everyone elses status. If you have to ask if an action is alpha or beta then the answer should be obvious. Be a man and do what makes you happy.

^^^^^this. someone like GManifesto who hides behind and internet fake internet personality is going to claim one of the greatest QB's of all time and a guy who is married to a rich Brazilian supermodel isnt a 'real G' because "
If he was a G, he would Box" makes me wonder what kind of internet fantasy world people are living in.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-06-2012 01:24 AM)Brian Wrote:  

If you think that even a star QB is going to be able to find a rich, beautiful, famous, virgin of equal status its a little far fetched.

Like I said, I wonder why he would want a famous chick of equal status. We all agree that you can't have it all, that there are tradeoffs. I'm just wondering what drives a man to shack up with a woman like Gisele, instead of a younger tighter version, who may be poorer and less famous.

Turns out Eli Manning married his college sweetheart. Everything else aside, I think I'd have a lot more peace of mind being married to a college sweetheart than a supermodel who had been banging a litany of celebrities before me.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-05-2012 07:32 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Any thoughts on this?

Not sure about the Alpha/Beta thing.

But I would say he is not a G.

If he was a G, he would Box.

And figure out a way to be an International Playboy.

After all, he wearing tight pants in wack Indianapolis tonight.

And I am wearing a Custom Suit in a tropical paradise.

Please don't compare yourself, or anyone else for that matter, to Tom Brady. He is light years cooler than anybody here. Skinny white boy could bang 99.9% of the females on the planet if he wanted to. Homeboy married a famous supermodel because he felt like it.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Some of y'all really like Tom Brady.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-06-2012 01:24 AM)Brian Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2012 12:34 AM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Seriously?

these guys are so much more alpha then you could ever possibly imagine its ridiculous. seriously, Tom Brady could bang 10 girls a day every day if he wanted. I think guys go thru different stages - one where the want to fuck every girl imaginable in every possible way. From what I've heard about Tom Brady when he was a young backup in NE he was tearing thru chicks. Thats after 4 years of being the alpha in HS and 4 more years of being the alpha at Michigan. Do you think he had trouble getting laid in college, where he was the star QB at one of the most storied football programs in the country? Do you think any of the girls in the 100k stadium wouldnt slit each others throats for a minute with the guy who was the star QB? Then comes the stage where guys are bored w/banging randoms and want to settle down. Who does he choose? A girl who is equally as high status as him who wouldnt be using him for status or money, since she probably has more of both. Her biggest downside? She fucked another supreme alpha. If you think that even a star QB is going to be able to find a rich, beautiful, famous, virgin of equal status its a little far fetched.

I see where you're coming from. That's definitely one way of looking at it. Most people out there see Brady as living the ideal life.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Giselle "stands by her man."

http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/gisele-b...0120206-KC
Quote:Quote:

"Gisele...Eli rules... Eli owns your husband," a man is heard yelling as the Brazilian beauty and her entourage walked towards an elevator at Lucas Oil Stadium following the crushing defeat.

"My husband cannot (expletive) throw the ball and catch the ball at the same time," she was heard saying.

Video here..she looks GOOOOD!

http://www.theinsider.com/gossip/49452_G...index.html

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Seriously guys, the whole alpha/beta debate becomes downright silly when employed in a vacuum like this.

For all the talk about the importance of being alpha, consider this.
If you could press a button that would switch places between you and Brady this instance, would you do it?

I would hammer that button until my arms were bloody stumps. Then I would laugh all the way to the bank, bed, football field and let the internet warriors debate my "betaness" to their hearts content.

Is Tom Brady A Beta?

Quote: (02-06-2012 09:25 AM)Vicious Wrote:  

Seriously guys, the whole alpha/beta debate becomes downright silly when employed in a vacuum like this.

For all the talk about the importance of being alpha, consider this.
If you could press a button that would switch places between you and Brady this instance, would you do it?

I would hammer that button until my arms were bloody stumps. Then I would laugh all the way to the bank, bed, football field and let the internet warriors debate my "betaness" to their hearts content.

True. But would you be Tom Brady or George Clooney?