rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Those sleazy women sex tourists...

Watched this documentary not long ago...Interesting and entertaining. I recommend a watch if you have 45 mins to spare.

Trailer:

Full version can be viewed here:

http://www.cbc.ca/documentaries/passiona...1784267049

There's seriously a million things to comment on in this documentary. Looking forward to your comments, particularly Roosh.

Bali pimps racking up some serious flags!

I got no hate on these women for trying to get laid, it's just when their fellow kind hate on us for doing the same thing that I have a problem. I give credit to them for going somewhere where they are more happy. That said, it's about 20 times harder for us to chase quality foreign tale for these chubby German girls to land a little Bali man.

Do they need game? Nope.
Do they learn the local language? Nope.
Do they have style/class/culture/experience? Nope.
Do they have 90% of Western feminists and manginas ragging on them for being a sex tourist? Nope.
Do they have to visit a lot of places to find one where their vibe will be well-received? Nope.

Just sayin. I much rather be a man, but it must be nice to have a 100% success rate on your first visit.

"women don't want to be women any more, they don't want to be feminine" - Said by that female author. This lady deserves a pulitzer!

The girls riding the cowboys though are obviously 2nd rate back at home (at least the ones in the trailer).

Quote: (02-05-2012 11:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Do they need game? Nope.
Do they have 90% of Western feminists and manginas ragging on them for being a sex tourist? Nope.
Do they have to visit a lot of places to find one where their vibe will be well-received? Nope.

Just sayin. I much rather be a man, but it must be nice to have a 100% success rate on your first visit.

INDEED!!!!!

[Image: potd.gif]

Quote: (02-05-2012 01:39 PM)Vicious Wrote:  

"women don't want to be women any more, they don't want to be feminine" - Said by that female author. This lady deserves a pulitzer!

The girls riding the cowboys though are obviously 2nd rate back at home (at least the ones in the trailer).

Chicks that can't get laid enough back home resort to these asian cowboys.

Quote: (02-05-2012 02:36 PM)bengalltigerr Wrote:  

Well I would be a little careful about making such a blank statement since us guys here has been on the receiving end of that slur for quite some time.

I wonder if this is on Netflix.

Quote: (02-05-2012 02:23 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Quote: (02-05-2012 11:56 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

Do they need game? Nope.

INDEED!!!!!

[Image: potd.gif]

Seconded, well put.

The hypocrisy of feminazi's knows no boundaries, but we knew that anyway didn't we?

It just serves to highlight that the achievements of men who do all of the above - as with many on this forum, i.e. learn game, learn the local language, become stylish, sophisticated and worldly. It makes it that much more impressive.

This movie is a film for the feminist classroom...
http://www.signs.rutgers.edu/rev_ak_3-2.html

Movie outrage
http://www.baliforum.com/travel/showflat...t=all&vc=1

I can't believe women have to travel to get laid, even the not so attractive ones, hell i see aging cougars get decently hit on by horny dudes here in the local bars,makes no sense to me.

When I was in Bali I thought that it wasn't just the old or ugly chicks doing this. The beach boys were going after a lot of hot Euro, Aussie, Japanese, and Korean chicks. It was pretty impressive. You never know how many they bang but those little guys are damn good at gaming these chicks.

And as a result, I think that Bali is a great place for any darker skinned guy because all of the chicks getting gamed by the beach boys are open to a tourist guy also.

Some of these girls don't look so bad, certainly not bad enough to never find a decent man in their home country. Many of these Western women have just come to despise their countrymen. Their men just aren't exotic enough. They're waiting for a fairy tale.

I was talking to an Italian guy awhile back, and he made no bones about the fact that girls dig him purely because he's Italian - not that he had bad game by any means, but that girls were banging him and not other men because he's Italian.

And it's funny that the girl mentions the expectations she's subject to, when dealing with men from her native country - I felt the very same way with regard to the Italian. Take some sappy romantic schtick, and if I say it I'd be rejected instantly, but when it comes from the lips of the Italian, or a Balinese, it's the sweetest thing ever. The Swedish girl at 1:18 basically says exactly that - the game that the Balinese use on Anna Andersen would never work on her coming from a Swedish Erik. These girls have spent their lives punishing their men for showing any sexual or romantic interest, and then they go and complain their men are unromantic.

Imagine these women going on these trips, and take the attractive ones. Do you think you'd have a high success rate with them, had you met them in their native country? I get the sense that they've already closed themselves off, that their failure to find a man is a foregone conclusion. They've made it their reality. They've decided it's impossible to find love at home and proceed to reject any men who try, because it doesn't fit their 400 point fairy-tale ideal of romance.

I think the cigar smoking G has it right. Half the battle is the framing. These women have been primed to fuck the Balinese - they're relaxed, they're on vacation, they're living a dream, all that's missing is their prince. And they've been primed to believe Balinese men are sexy. The fairy tale comes to life. And they've already decided that this 'doesn't count' so it doesn't need to measure up their checklist anyway.

You see the opposite here in the states, with Asian and Indian men. Whether they are objectively less attractive than other men, perhaps so, perhaps not. But they do worse than you'd expect simply because they're routinely portayed as unsexy, making it unfashionable to be associated with them, all else equal.

Sexvacation,

Nothen new here, feminst women traveling having sex on vacation like men.

When you combine vacation (freetime) + warm weather (happy outlook) + men (sex) = down to fuck, sound familiar.

Las Vegas is a known place in america where women go to fuck.

Cancun same situation.

Only thing different is no good lookingmen go to Bali, I certainly am not interested in going to Bali.

I'm sure if western men were there, they would get the girls easily. When I was in Taiwan, I fuck 3 white europeens in a week. Because they were bored, on vacation, and I was a man.

When women are on vacation they are more likely to have sex, due to free time.

Quote: (02-05-2012 05:39 PM)ninja26 Wrote:  

I can't believe women have to travel to get laid, even the not so attractive ones, hell i see aging cougars get decently hit on by horny dudes here in the local bars,makes no sense to me.

The point is not just getting laid. Most of these women could easily get pumped and dumped at home. They're looking for the romance, guys who treat them nicely, cuddle with them and spend all day showing them around or doing romantic stuff.

Like the journalist in the trailer points out, for men it's enough to cum. Women want something more involved.

But yeah, if they want to do that good luck to them. Don't see anything wrong with it.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (02-05-2012 08:46 PM)jerome Wrote:  

Sexvacation,

Nothen new here, feminst women traveling having sex on vacation like men.

When you combine vacation (freetime) + warm weather (happy outlook) + men (sex) = down to fuck, sound familiar.

Las Vegas is a known place in america where women go to fuck.

Cancun same situation.

Only thing different is no good lookingmen go to Bali, I certainly am not interested in going to Bali.

I'm sure if western men were there, they would get the girls easily. When I was in Taiwan, I fuck 3 white europeens in a week. Because they were bored, on vacation, and I was a man.

When women are on vacation they are more likely to have sex, due to free time.

It clear that you haven't been there. Bali is a giant sausage fest with tons of young ripped and hansom ozzie's who throw their money around for 2 or 3 weeks.

I've been to Bali for three weeks and seen some of those beach boys in action. They are pretty fearless, not sure but i think i've seen that grey haired guy try to talk up to a Russian girl i met there. He wasn't bothered at all that i was sitting on the towel next to her and she was putting oil on my back.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

I guess this means fat jealous western women have grown tired of bitching about me finding other alternatives to their moody entitled asses, and are getting in on the action themselves.

So does this means it's now ok and "less creepy" to be a sex tourist?

[Image: Woman-on-hamster-wheel.gif]

Obviously as my name says I'm a frequent traveler to Jamaica or at least used to be, moved on to some new destinations. Anyhow, not at all uncommon to see the whole rentarasta thing going on like the youtube clips and movies which have been posted.

I'm with roosh, if they wanna go spend their hard earned money and take a vacation to fuck some foreign dudes more power to them but don't rag on guys for doing the same or say guys are taking advantage or any of this other nonsense.

A couple minutes into it
"They (rent-a-dreads) prey on her weak and emotional need side..."

Prey? LOL

WIA

Quote: (04-02-2015 02:52 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A couple minutes into it

Prey? LOL

WIA

Jamaicans are hustlers so here's the funny thing. These women go down there probably thinking I'm independent, I can do all the things a man does, I can have casual sex, etc. They probably in some ways think or realize they are "preying" on some impoverished, guy, when in reality these guys have women sending them gifts and money year round while they have moved on to fucking some other tourist women who's spoiling them.

Lots of these guys wind up getting houses and cars bought for them by these women and many wind up marrying and moving to Canada or Australia or the US or wherever the women are from.

I think it's funny that the women probably think htey are the ones taking advantage and they are truly the ones getting hustled. As far as men go only the biggest sucker in the world is going to go to Thailand, fuck some bar girl and send their life savings over to her, most guys go home and that's it. Women on the ohter hand are the ones who are going to be continually sending money back to them, actually believing these guys love them, etc.

Quote: (04-02-2015 05:01 PM)jamaicabound Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2015 02:52 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

A couple minutes into it

Prey? LOL

WIA

Jamaicans are hustlers so here's the funny thing. These women go down there probably thinking I'm independent, I can do all the things a man does, I can have casual sex, etc. They probably in some ways think or realize they are "preying" on some impoverished, guy, when in reality these guys have women sending them gifts and money year round while they have moved on to fucking some other tourist women who's spoiling them.

Lots of these guys wind up getting houses and cars bought for them by these women and many wind up marrying and moving to Canada or Australia or the US or wherever the women are from.

I think it's funny that the women probably think htey are the ones taking advantage and they are truly the ones getting hustled. As far as men go only the biggest sucker in the world is going to go to Thailand, fuck some bar girl and send their life savings over to her, most guys go home and that's it. Women on the ohter hand are the ones who are going to be continually sending money back to them, actually believing these guys love them, etc.

Even worse sending her husbands money back to the dude.

"Go get yourself some"

Quote: (02-05-2012 08:11 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

....I get the sense that they've already closed themselves off, that their failure to find a man is a foregone conclusion. They've made it their reality. They've decided it's impossible to find love at home

What you say about women here also happened to me in the USA as I aged-- since I felt my odds with decent (meaning MUCH younger) American women were about 80 or 200 to 1, I just said fuck it I'm done.

^^^I think it's tough back home unless you're just using SeekingArrangement game or using older guy game in the college areas and really on point game-wise a la Gio. Since it's still so much more acceptable abroad it just makes sense to move if that's what you're looking for so that's what most of us do. I personally have not dated too many women who aren't at least 15+ years my junior in the past 10 years but will admit it's getting a little harder and the field thins out a bit more and more each year. No way I could do that back home with my work I think.

One thing to keep in mind about the German/Dutch and I'd imagine Scandi women doing these Asian sex tours is their cradle to grave welfare system and how everyone is pretty well off, especially the women in these countries. They even have monetary incentives for women to have kids and also very generous welfare benefits (and time off from work if they choose to work - 6+ weeks sort of thing, plus very generous maternity leave). In my opinion it's 2x what you get back home in the US, maybe more.

So not only do these women say "I don't need a man" (and really mean it) they literally don't need one as the state provides pretty much everything on a grander scale than in the Anglosphere (including a lot of paid free time off to pursue exotic men abroad I guess). The "women can have it all including a career and kids" theme is very strong and real especially what I've seen in Germany.

Also, I don't want to hate on German dudes or Germany in particular, but in my experience the German men are still living in an old school mentality where they bend over backwards for women, have the provider mentality and think it's their duty to marry and take care of the family and thus many up until recently only seek out German wives for the most part. A lot of German guys are herbs and social circle is king and pretty much all they use for meeting women (the all visit or visited prostitutes though btw). I know German members have pointed this out on several other threads too and I believe it. So the "Grade inflation" of your average German woman is pretty high. I know two very wealthy and successful German guys who worked hard for years and basically never had girlfriends but just whored abroad then both ended up marrying local 6-type women who had 2 kids and were in their early 40s (!!).

It's a wonder these older fat European women are going all YOLO and banging away abroad given how good they have it back home really!

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

The cbc full video link at the top of the page is no longer valid and a few quick torrent searches give no results. Is the full movie even still around?[/align]

Last time I was in Jamaica I ended up hanging out with this German girl who was down there to get as much Yardie bamboo as she could, I think she banged five guys in a week. One day we went to the beach in a group from the hostel, there were about ten of us hanging out, all of the girls were typical early twenties girls from Canada, USA, Europe and were all skinny, except the German girl who was pretty thick, or as the locals say "fluffy". Over the course of about three hours at least five different Jamaican guys came up to our group to introduce themselves to the German girl, a couple of them leaving their numbers, they didn't say shit to anyone else, they just approached this girl with the confidence that only a Jamaican guy can do. It was so funny, when the girl left to swim or go to the bar, the other girls in the group would gossip about her "I cant believe these guys are coming up her like that" blah blah blah. Anyway, it was funny but also pretty interesting, these fat chicks who probably don't get love back home are like superstars in Jamaica, the locals guys love them and I can understand why these fatties go down there for the local dudes, its a major confidence boost to them.

Quote: (04-03-2015 01:04 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Anyway, it was funny but also pretty interesting, these fat chicks who probably don't get love back home are like superstars in Jamaica, the locals guys love them and I can understand why these fatties go down there for the local dudes, its a major confidence boost to them.

On a related subject, have you noticed:

All the "Western female volunteers" who came back (to Spain, the US...) from Africa with Ebola, were the same kind of women : 35+ fuglies... The kind who get no love at home... what a coincidence[Image: dodgy.gif]... they were in Africa "to help the population" yeah sure... I don't buy it!:

They were in Africa to get stuffed, their "volunteering" is just a (thin) smoke screen... (and getting back from their 'holiday' with Ebola cost us millions and millions btw)

Funny how the media do not doubt the motivations of women "volunteering" in Guinea or Gambia (and will even call them heroes), but will quickly suspect any man "volunteering" in say, the Phils or Ukraine...