rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Prague vs Amsterdam

Prague vs Amsterdam

I've been contemplating my next trip either for February or March. Right now either Amsterdam or Prague seem like good options, with Warsaw maybe as a third. Considering travel, costs, and women (both in terms of quality and ease). Which would be best to visit for 4-5 days around this time of year?

Prague vs Amsterdam

PRAGUE ALL THE WAY.

Dutch girls aren't much different than the Danes that Roosh has been rightfully complaining about these past few months. Avoid Amsterdam unless you love pay-for-play and massive amounts of sticky green herb. Amsterdam is one big fucking stag party, and the native Dutch girls aren't much to speak of in terms of quality.

Central Europe is miles ahead of western Europe in terms of quality and ability to pull, in my opinion. Prague averages colder, weather-wise, but both cities will have you dreaming of the tropics.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Amsterdam is a great place for tourists to visit, a lot of fun. It is a beautiful city and the bar and club scene is really good.

Amsterdam is expensive though, especially accommodation, and the girls can be cold. Good looking though.

Never visited Prague, but have hear nothing but great stories from people that did.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Amsterdam sux. Overpriced, tourists everywhere, the weed quality has gone to shit in the last years...
Prague all the way.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Do Prague. Amsterdam is a beautiful and fun city, but it's overrun with tourists and is one of the most expensive cities in Europe.

Prague has better nightlife, better girls, is still overrun with tourists, but you can make do. Much cheaper.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Prague is infested with American tourists unfortunately, but maybe less so that Amsterdam.

Budapest is better than both IMO

Prague vs Amsterdam

Prague was great 10 years ago.Back then it was the best place for day game in Europe.Tons of approachable tall hot girls with super pretty eyes and gorgeous bodies.Girls were thin in 90% and had the looks of Herzigova(typical Czech look).They were very easy going and had lots of boyfriends.The country was cheap and 1000$ could get you very far.Foreigners were welcome wholeheartedly in some cases with white God status.
Now Prague is economically developed above the average for EU.Salaries are in the 1000 euro per month range.Foreigners have lost status since hordes of drunk British and horny Italian tourists have invaded the city.Most importantly girls have become fatter after Mc Donalds explosion and mentality has germanized.All slavic feminity is lost toGerman influence (traditionally strong in the region).Girls who liked foreigners have mostly emigrated and the rest has no desire to move out of Czech Republic.The total opposite to Poland.
Czech men have largely improved themselves by adopting contemporary fashion and haircuts while ten years ago ago they were almost unpresentable.The foreigner has an edge only in province and in some certain circles.In Prague his best bet are the hordes of female tourists (English,Dutch., Russian) who flood the city.Especially Russian and Ukrainian women show a lot of interest towards foreigners in Prague.Local women are unimpressed and almost hostile.

Prague vs Amsterdam

I would only go to Amsterdam if you want to bang whores at windows or smoke some dope.
I have been working in Amsterdam for 8 months now and eagerly waiting for relocation.
Local girls are not very friendly especially towards foreigners. Eye contact seems non-existent.
Some of them look good but they tend to have big bone structure and many are over 6 foot tall.
They lack fashion style and often wear converse trainers in the clubs.
So far I have managed to hook up with foreign girls from Asia and East Europe only.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Quote: (02-05-2012 10:59 AM)mickey1981 Wrote:  

I would only go to Amsterdam if you want to bang whores at windows or smoke some dope.
I have been working in Amsterdam for 8 months now and eagerly waiting for relocation.
Local girls are not very friendly especially towards foreigners. Eye contact seems non-existent.
Some of them look good but they tend to have big bone structure and many are over 6 foot tall.
They lack fashion style and often wear converse trainers in the clubs.
So far I have managed to hook up with foreign girls from Asia and East Europe only.

I was there in 2005 or so and hung out with a local dutch lair dude. Awesome times. 2 nights almost got laid. I did not know certain things so I missed on open opportunities.

Have you checked out the University crownd? Maybe go take up a class or something there?

The point of modern propaganda isn't only to misinform or push an agenda. It is to exhaust your critical thinking, to annihilate truth.
- Garry Kasparov | ‏@Kasparov63

Prague vs Amsterdam

Quote: (02-05-2012 09:46 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Prague was great 10 years ago.Back then it was the best place for day game in Europe.Tons of approachable tall hot girls with super pretty eyes and gorgeous bodies.Girls were thin in 90% and had the looks of Herzigova(typical Czech look).They were very easy going and had lots of boyfriends.The country was cheap and 1000$ could get you very far.Foreigners were welcome wholeheartedly in some cases with white God status.
Now Prague is economically developed above the average for EU.Salaries are in the 1000 euro per month range.Foreigners have lost status since hordes of drunk British and horny Italian tourists have invaded the city.Most importantly girls have become fatter after Mc Donalds explosion and mentality has germanized.All slavic feminity is lost toGerman influence (traditionally strong in the region).Girls who liked foreigners have mostly emigrated and the rest has no desire to move out of Czech Republic.The total opposite to Poland.
Czech men have largely improved themselves by adopting contemporary fashion and haircuts while ten years ago ago they were almost unpresentable.The foreigner has an edge only in province and in some certain circles.In Prague his best bet are the hordes of female tourists (English,Dutch., Russian) who flood the city.Especially Russian and Ukrainian women show a lot of interest towards foreigners in Prague.Local women are unimpressed and almost hostile.

When do you think the tide turned? (ie. what year?)

Prague vs Amsterdam

i dont like what you guys are saying about prague.
im moving there in 4 days and im planning on doing a shitload of daygame.

seems like everywhere i go im at least 10 years too late.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Kiev today sounds like Prague 10 years ago with the solid day game, femininity, terrible local men etc...

I wonder how long until the Ukraine gets westernized, hopefully not short after the Euro cup as I would like to visit before it goes to shit

Prague vs Amsterdam

I havent been to Prague since 2004 and have been to Amsterdam twice. In Prague I was not running any game while I was there as I was there a short time, but given the chance I would visit there now over Amsterdam. The women are beautiful and it's a really unique city. As a foreigner one spot I would start to run day game is Charles Bridge. I remember hordes of people on there with a lot of traffic from pretty girls.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Quote: (02-05-2012 01:55 PM)canucktraveller Wrote:  

Kiev today sounds like Prague 10 years ago with the solid day game, femininity, terrible local men etc...

I wonder how long until the Ukraine gets westernized, hopefully not short after the Euro cup as I would like to visit before it goes to shit

EDIT

Prague vs Amsterdam

Great analysis...I agree 100%

Prague vs Amsterdam

People go to Amsterdam to do marijuana. Czech women are way hotter than Dutch chicks. Dutch chicks are so friggin tall, that I tend to stay away from them.

Prague vs Amsterdam

I spent some time in both and enjoyed Prague a lot more. 4 or 5 days there is perfect. Its not nearly as touristy as Amsterdam - lots of tourists in Amsterdam from other countries in Europe as well as some Americans and Aussies. Prague during the week had a more mellow vibe to it. Prague is a LOT cheaper then Amsterdam.

Prague vs Amsterdam

I'm Dutch and even i say go to Prague. That city is way more fun.

Dutch girls are freaking tall, live with it or stay away.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Quote: (02-06-2012 03:20 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

How tall? Is it common to see a 6'5 lizard in flats? My friend who lived there told me that open relationships are quite common. She also said that chocolate can do well there.

Is this true in your eyes?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Prague vs Amsterdam

Quote: (02-05-2012 04:03 AM)Sargon of Akkad Wrote:  

I've been contemplating my next trip either for February or March. Right now either Amsterdam or Prague seem like good options, with Warsaw maybe as a third. Considering travel, costs, and women (both in terms of quality and ease). Which would be best to visit for 4-5 days around this time of year?

Warsaw before Amsterdam and Prague.

Amsterdam is a tourist trap and Prague is not what it used to be. Both are good for a few days to check it out and enjoy the nightlife and sights, but if women are the priority then neither is a great option unless you are prepared to pay for it really. You may come right, but you will need a bit of luck on your side. Different story as always with the women who are tourists themselves of course.

If the Ukraine joined the EU, then I would be worried. Until then, I doubt you are going to see the budget travelling hordes. Still, it gets its fair share of sex tourists so you always need to have your story in order.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Quote: (02-05-2012 01:29 PM)w00t Wrote:  

i dont like what you guys are saying about prague.
im moving there in 4 days and im planning on doing a shitload of daygame.

seems like everywhere i go im at least 10 years too late.

unfortunately that's the way the world has gone due to the internet etc etc the world is fast becoming one big close global community.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Quote: (02-06-2012 04:24 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (02-06-2012 03:20 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

How tall? Is it common to see a 6'5 lizard in flats? My friend who lived there told me that open relationships are quite common. She also said that chocolate can do well there.

Is this true in your eyes?

I have seen a few 6'5 girls but its very rare. They are considered freakish in Holland too.

In centimeters 184 for guys, 174 for girls.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Prague vs Amsterdam

Thanks for the replies. As far as costs are concerned, how much should I be expecting to spend in the above mentioned time in either of the three cities (Warsaw included) if I go out clubbing every night?

Prague vs Amsterdam

Ukraine getting westernised and colonised is a long long way off. Ukraine is crying out to be colonised, i'm doing as much as I can [Image: smile.gif]