rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

2010 World Cup
010 World Cup
http://www.fifa.com/worldcup/organisatio...index.html

you can get team-specific tickets (TST) which could give u 3-7 games with that team or whoever beats them in the knockout stage

all the tickets for u.s. seem to have been bought up but others for brazil, spain and argentina seem to be still up for grabs

neutral continent=best world cup ever?

final:
brazil 4
spain 3
010 World Cup
Looks interesting this year, though I'm pissed off Scotland didn't qualify. There are a lot of surprise qualifiers in there this year ... Honduras, New Zealand, North Korea, Slovakia, Algeria etc.

The last time the WC was held outside of Europe or South America (Japan/Korea 2002) the tournament was full of shocks. You had teams like Senegal, South Korea, USA, turkey etc reaching the 1/4 or 1/2 finals. I've got a feeling this tournament will be quite unpredictable too.

How about we organise some kind of challenge where board members try to bang girls from as many of the qualifying nations as possible? Let's see if we can do all 32 between us (OK, maybe 31 since North Koreans aren't allowed to have passports).
010 World Cup
Hmmm, I have already done :

* Australia
* Japan
* Mexico
* United States
* Argentina
* Brazil
* Chile
* Paraguay
* Uruguay
* New Zealand
* Denmark
* England
* France
* Germany
* Greece
* Italy
* Netherlands
* Slovakia
* Spain

19 out of 32 for me. Not bad bearing in mind the ones I am missing from the list are mostly due to the fact that I have never met anyone from most of the counties.
010 World Cup
Quote: (12-29-2009 09:19 AM)Lumiere Wrote:  

Hmmm, I have already done :

* Australia
* Japan
* Mexico
* United States
* Argentina
* Brazil
* Chile
* Paraguay
* Uruguay
* New Zealand
* Denmark
* England
* France
* Germany
* Greece
* Italy
* Netherlands
* Slovakia
* Spain

19 out of 32 for me. Not bad bearing in mind the ones I am missing from the list are mostly due to the fact that I have never met anyone from most of the counties.

Which nationality would you rank the best bang?