rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

International Playboy essentials

Here are the most important 'tools' if you want to become an international playboy. I'm starting from the most important and I tell the things that are less and less important. The more focused you are the better in my opinion.

1. Money
2. Game
3. Health
4. Fashion
5. Languages
6. Knowledge
7. Self-defense skills
8. Muscles
9. Dance skills
10. Sex skills
11. Multiple Passports
12. Music skills
13. Drawing/Painting skills
14. Any additional skills that are not listed here

connections to your drug of choice [Image: wink.gif].

its gonna take time for me to become a playboy.but it will

Quote: (02-01-2012 12:14 PM)mofo Wrote:  

Here are the most important 'tools' if you want to become an international playboy. I'm starting from the most important and I tell the things that are less and less important. The more focused you are the better in my opinion.

1. Money
2. Game
3. Health
4. Fashion
5. Languages
6. Knowledge
7. Self-defense skills
8. Muscles
9. Dance skills
10. Sex skills
11. Multiple Passports
12. Music skills
15. Proficient in a sport or two
16. Wine/Champagne/Spirit(s) knowledge

Smooth list mofo

1. Money
2. Game
3. Health
4. Fashion
5. Languages
6. Knowledge
7. Self-defense skills
8. Muscles
9. Dance skills
10. Sex skills
11. Multiple Passports
12. Music skills

You left out the most important element: Freedom.

I talk about this on the blog a lot. Location independence is a must. You can not be an International Playboy if you're making your money as an Accountant or a Lawyer or a Doctor or some shit. Unless you're very lucky (like HH), you're going to need to pursue an unconventional way of making money.

Internet Marketing/SEO, starting an internet based retail business and successful property or stockmarket/commodities/Forex investing in that order are the "easiest" ways so to speak. I pursue the former because you don't need much in the way of start-up capital to do it.

Also, while being a James Bond/G Manifesto type International Playboy is obviously the final goal, guys like Roosh and Naughty Nomad are still International Playboys. As are MiXX, Deb Auchery and many many other guys on the forum. And some of those guys make A LOT less then what'd you think (Roosh included).

All you need to be an international playboy is charisma money and a passport.

Quote: (02-02-2012 04:09 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

1. Money
2. Game
3. Health
4. Fashion
5. Languages
6. Knowledge
7. Self-defense skills
8. Muscles
9. Dance skills
10. Sex skills
11. Multiple Passports
12. Music skills

You left out the most important element: Freedom.

I talk about this on the blog a lot. Location independence is a must. You can not be an International Playboy if you're making your money as an Accountant or a Lawyer or a Doctor or some shit. Unless you're very lucky (like HH), you're going to need to pursue an unconventional way of making money.

Internet Marketing/SEO, starting an internet based retail business and successful property or stockmarket/commodities/Forex investing in that order are the "easiest" ways so to speak. I pursue the former because you don't need much in the way of start-up capital to do it.

Also, while being a James Bond/G Manifesto type International Playboy is obviously the final goal, guys like Roosh and Naughty Nomad are still International Playboys. As are MiXX, Deb Auchery and many many other guys on the forum. And some of those guys make A LOT less then what'd you think (Roosh included).

Location independence is the biggest piece.

You need to automate 2 to 3 grand a month, and you've got enough, especially if you want to fly to different continents every month or so.

I'm getting close.

Basically, what Tim Ferriss calls a "muse" is the most probable mode of accomplishing this.

What do you need music and drawing for?

Being able to play the guitar might help, but it is far from necessary. No idea how drawing would help...

There was an interesting programme on tv over here in the UK recently - 'Mythical Beaches of the Sixties' ( here is the 4OD link: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/mythi...ixties/4od ) It interviewed the playboys who would visit the town of Saint Tropez in the Summer months to bang the hotties of the time. One Italian playboy was interviewed about those days ( he had slept with Brigitte Bardot amongst others so he had game ). To paraphrase he said "People talk about the importance of being mysterious but I wasn't like that. I was just the guy having all the fun and people were drawn to that". This guy banged a lot of women! He would drive up from Italy at the start of the summer without knowing where he would sleep/live. He would only have the clothes he was wearing and would not even bring shoes,just bare foot the whole time. I mention it because the OP made a list of things like muscles and multiple passports,painting skills....It's got nothing to do with muscles or painting skills,it's all about attitude.

Watch the link,it was a great programme.

I think being well-rounded is the key. Stay a top of current events, and do your homework before landing in another country.

Quote: (03-08-2012 10:12 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I think being well-rounded is the key. Stay a top of current events, and do your homework before landing in another country.

Sorry Ali but I disagree. Women don't care if you know about current affairs. People have this view of international playboys as being debonair James Bond types. The reality is they are probably music producers,sons of industrialists,lottery winners...Do you think playboys like Dodi Al Fayed banged princess Di because he knew about the SNP's plans for Scottish devolution? : )

1. Money
2. Game
3. Health
4. Fashion
5. Languages
6. Knowledge
7. Self-defense skills
8. Muscles
9. Dance skills
10. Sex skills
11. Multiple Passports
12. Music skills

Yeah.

I got those.

Don't forget the most important thing...which is the attitude, mindset, soul, and spirit of Playboy!!!

It's gotta be something like your religion!

Oh, and financial freedom too!

Quote: (03-08-2012 09:21 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

Basically, what Tim Ferriss calls a "muse" is the most probable mode of accomplishing this.

What is a "muse"???

Quote: (03-08-2012 11:59 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Don't forget the most important thing...which is the attitude, mindset, soul, and spirit of Playboy!!!

What is a "muse"???

A muse is something that motivates or inspires you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

So, what is Rurik talking about when he says...

"a "muse" is the most probable mode of accomplishing this" ???

How does a "muse" help you become an international playboy?

I guess he just means finding the motivation?

Rurik?

Quote: (03-08-2012 01:51 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (03-08-2012 11:59 AM)Giovonny Wrote:  

What is a "muse"???

A muse is something that motivates or inspires you.

In the Tim Ferriss sense it is also something that makes you money.

Or at least has the potential too.

Ability to blend in with the locals, obviously this doesn't work in all places, but depending on your race, it can be done quite well.

I was talking with a couple of German guys yesterday who had both been robbed at knife point here in Bogota and they'd only been here for 2 weeks, I told them that I never had any problems in 2 months and they say "of course you didn't, you're short and have dark hair, we're tall with blond hair and blue eyes, we're walking targets".

Quote: (03-08-2012 03:14 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Ability to blend in with the locals, obviously this doesn't work in all places, but depending on your race, it can be done quite well.

I was talking with a couple of German guys yesterday who had both been robbed at knife point here in Bogota and they'd only been here for 2 weeks, I told them that I never had any problems in 2 months and they say "of course you didn't, you're short and have dark hair, we're tall with blond hair and blue eyes, we're walking targets".

Blending in with locals can be bad actually, if your goal is get a lot of pussy.

In the Philippines, by sticking out like a sore thumb and being a white dude, you are a rare and desired person. You embody what many filipinas want.

This is also true in many other countries.

Quote: (03-08-2012 02:01 PM)Giovonny Wrote:  

Rurik?

Wow, I'm surprised veteran members of the forum aren't familiar with these 4HWW (four hour work week) terms.

http://www.fourhourworkweek.com/blog/201...usinesses/

A muse is an automated business created in order to generate enough income to support a certain lifestyle, allowing you complete location independence and free time. You have a TMI (target monthly income) that you shoot for. I think Ferriss goes overboard often with jargon, but there's a lot of good info in there.

Read that entire series (it's actually quite good). A lot of the material in those articles is included in the updated version of 4HWW. You have to be smart though and create things people actually want/need/have a desire to buy.

Quote: (03-08-2012 04:25 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

Rurik?

Wow, I'm surprised veteran members of the forum aren't familiar with these 4HWW (four hour work week) terms.

A muse is an automated business created in order to generate enough income to support a certain lifestyle, allowing you complete location independence and free time. You have a TMI (target monthly income) that you shoot for. I think Ferriss goes overboard often with jargon, but there's a lot of good info in there.

Read that entire series (it's actually quite good). A lot of the material in those articles is included in the updated version of 4HWW. You have to be smart though and create things people actually want/need/have a desire to buy.

No one on on this forum is getting rich from Tim Ferris. Enough is enough. I read through his shit. He's a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. If your life consists of reading self help books, then welcome to mediocrity. Go out and live your life. Stop reading books about others experiences.

Quote: (03-09-2012 02:55 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Rurik?

No one on on this forum is getting rich from Tim Ferris. Enough is enough. I read through his shit. He's a fucking idiot. Plain and simple. If your life consists of reading self help books, then welcome to mediocrity. Go out and live your life. Stop reading books about others experiences.

Tim Ferriss is actually a very intelligent marketer, and is pretty much a scammer in many ways. He's not a fucking idiot. There is a core element of truth, that yes, you can automate a business (I am currently doing this and making a few thousand a month without working), but it's difficult for someone who is of average intelligence.

Reading books about other peoples experiences is important. If you stop doing that, that's pretty dumb.

If you want to develop an awesome INTERNATIONAL LIFESTYLE you are going to have to read about other people's experience, and balance it with your own action, calculated risks, and empirical experience.

It's easy to grow cynical towards all self development material, I have felt that way myself before. You have to be able to see the good with the bad, and make sense of it yourself.

Rurik?

Ha that's kind of how I feel. I'd rather get advice from older family members who have their shit together and people on this forum. Ain't nothing like getting out in the trenches and making shit happen yourself.

No one on on this forum is getting rich from Tim Ferris.

I know for a fact that this bit is incorrect.

I'd probably rank it in this order:

1. Health
2. Knowledge
3a. Game
3b. Money
..et cetera..

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:23 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

Actually, I'm probably the only one who hasn't read the book.

Quote: (03-09-2012 06:23 AM)Rurik Wrote:  

A muse is an automated business created in order to generate enough income to support a certain lifestyle, allowing you complete location independence and free time.

Do you have any "ruses"? Do you know anyone who does?

Give you give some examples of some successful "ruses" that you have observed.

And I don't mean a guy who inherited a bunch of real estate or a guy that plays online poker.

Quote: (03-11-2012 11:50 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

No one on on this forum is getting rich from Tim Ferris.

I know for a fact that this bit is incorrect.

Is this person using a "ruse"???