rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Book of Pook

The Book of Pook

The Book of Pook

This guy is right up there with Solomon II.

He's extremely underrated, and I'm surprised he isn't as well known. For some, he may repeat some things you already know.

He used to post at another forum, but quit years ago. Some guy collected his best posts and put them all together into an ebook, The Book of Pook: http://www.jbspencer.com/djb/Downloads/T...20Pook.pdf

I'm not done reading yet, but his writing is funny and entertaining.

Some quotes I like:

Quote:Quote:

“Women,” he said, “are entirely sexual creatures. They do not respond to your intellectualism. They do not respond to your genius. They only respond to sexuality.”

Quote:Quote:

Pook nodded. “These are but a few of the Harsh Truths:

Women would rather share a successful man than be attached to a faithful loser.

Many women do not marry for love.

Most divorces end up with the guy cherishing the woman but the woman detesting the man.

Even for long-term marriage, the Don Juan is the way to go.

The ‘innocent, nice girl’ is often the horniest and likely uninnocent.

Many women consider your looks, your career, what you can offer them, before your integrity and character.

Women are more sexual than men can even dream.

Women are not attracted to genius, only strength and imagination.

Woman’s sole mission is union, either for pleasure or the fruits of children. She cares nothing for your philosophy and all except to either use it to catch interest in a guy or to enthrone herself.

Women, in sex, desire to be treated as an object and relish it.

Women place value in societal links; how they are thought of. You become her ego.

He also has a blog that he also quit years ago: http://dapook.blogspot.com/

Hello.

The Book of Pook

Rejection is better than regret.
-Pook

If you stick in this community long enough you'll see the same players.

I also recommend you watch Paul Janka's "beyond the digits" seminar.

The Book of Pook

Quote: (02-01-2012 05:37 AM)wolf Wrote:  

-Pook

Paul Junka's "Attraction Formula" is pretty awesome. Has a lot of similarities to Tuth's First Date Bang Guide.

The Book of Pook

Quote: (02-01-2012 06:07 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

-Pook

Paul Junka's "Attraction Formula" is pretty awesome. Has a lot of similarities to Tuth's First Date Bang Guide.

True, but the beyond the digits takes it up another level. Also try reading "Getting Laid in NYC". The guy may be good looking but he's very analytical. He even gives out all kinds of ratios of how good something works.

The Book of Pook

Quote: (02-01-2012 07:29 AM)wolf Wrote:  

-Pook

True, but the beyond the digits takes it up another level. Also try reading "Getting Laid in NYC". The guy may be good looking but he's very analytical. He even gives out all kinds of ratios of how good something works.

Getting laid in NYC was my first ever contact with "game".

I learned some good things from the book, that helped me bang some chicks in the long run.

Like you said, the only downside of the book is that he is a model-looking guy so some of the stuff he claims (cave man behaviour , importance of facial hair) will only work for guys who look like that.

But overall its a good book and its worth reading since PDFs are all over the internet.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

The Book of Pook

Pook was the original "red pill" thinker. He wrote between 2002-2008. The Book of Pook is a collection of Sosuave forum posts from 2002-2006, I believe.

He advocated, among other things, for men:

- Don't follow the traditional path laid out before you: school, job, family.
- Approach women anywhere and anytime.
- Increasing your testosterone.
- Thinking long and hard about getting married.
- Learning Game.
- Ignoring feminists.
- Chasing your dreams.
- Building a strong income.

And he has a cool writing style. He's probably the best way to introduce someone to the red pill, because his language has a friendly and non-threatening tone.

The closest I have come to getting guys to swallow the red pill is with the Book of Pook. If I had a son, I would have him read the Book of Pook at 16.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Book of Pook

Good stuff, I downloaded and saved it. I know some guys that haven't fully swallowed the red pill yet and this just might send them over the edge.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

The Book of Pook

Thanks for the link. I dig it.

The Book of Pook

Quote: (02-01-2012 07:29 AM)wolf Wrote:  

-Pook

I've read the NYC book. Thanks. I liked it. Basically his formula is this:

-Game mostly on weekdays everywhere where you go
-Get number fast, be direct ( 1 min )
-Text next day, set up date fast for a close day
-Meet the woman in a lounge bar
-Make her drink alcohol, pretend that you drink alcohol too but drink water instead ( disscuss this with the waiter in advance )
-After about an hour grab a cab and go to your apartment
-Bang

-Be chill, talk as little as possible

That's about it. I'll try this method.

The Book of Pook

Looks good, I'll read it soon.

The Book of Pook

Quote: (02-01-2012 08:20 PM)mofo Wrote:  

-Make her drink alcohol, pretend that you drink alcohol too but drink water instead ( disscuss this with the waiter in advance )
-Bang

Never liked this tactic. Seems too shady, and pretty lame IMO. It's one thing if you are drinking and pour a shot over your shoulder that you don't want. It's another to take a girl out for drinks, tell the waiter to put water instead of Vodka into your drinks, and then get the girl drunk. Why do this? So you can get her to match you drink for drink, get her wasted, and then take her home while you are sober? Not my style, at all.

The Book of Pook

Quote: (02-01-2012 09:40 PM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (02-01-2012 08:20 PM)mofo Wrote:  

-Bang

Never liked this tactic. Seems too shady, and pretty lame IMO. It's one thing if you are drinking and pour a shot over your shoulder that you don't want. It's another to take a girl out for drinks, tell the waiter to put water instead of Vodka into your drinks, and then get the girl drunk. Why do this? So you can get her to match you drink for drink, get her wasted, and then take her home while you are sober? Not my style, at all.

Definitely a good tactic. Sure, it's underhanded and shady. But if you can get away with it, why not go for it?

All's fair in love and war.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The Book of Pook

I've recently started to pretend to drink, but actually be sipping club soda. I've found that it really pays off a couple hours in, when all the competition is way to drunk to pose a threat. Also I've started reading the Book of Pook and it basically surmises my life motto: "May the man with the biggest balls win"

The Book of Pook

Quote: (02-01-2012 10:06 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Definitely a good tactic. Sure, it's underhanded and shady. But if you can get away with it, why not go for it?

All's fair in love and war.

I guess it comes down to intent. I still wouldn't do it, but if you go out for a few drinks and drink club soda and she thinks it's vodka then no big deal. However, if you are matching her shots and drinks to get her super wasted so she will fuck you, I think it's pretty fuckin scuzzy.

I haven't read the book yet, so I am not sure which it is. I just know for me personally, I will get a girl drunk (myself included) to increase my chances and have fun, but I'm not trying to get her straight blasted by feeding her shots so she will fuck me. To me that's dirty.

The Book of Pook

I wouldn't try and trick the girl into getting plastered either, in fact often times my not drinking leads me to game the girl who's DDing her friends. I'm not a huge fan of getting super drunk, so I usually just drink club soda anyway. It's also a good idea if you have to drive home, or are in an unfamiliar place. Also I sometimes use the fact that I'm not drinking as an opener or conversation topic, a lot of girls my age actually think it's kind of cool.

The Book of Pook

If anyone is interested in reading The Book of Pook, you can read it here: http://bookofpook.neocities.org/

The Book of Pook

The Book of Pook was one of the very first "red pill" books I've ever read. I like how his writing style is not as pessimistic as the other "red pill" men, but not to the point where it becomes mindless mental masturbation. Keeps my feet planted firmly on the ground.