rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hypothetical Situation

Hypothetical Situation

Ok, hypothetical situation, before I head out for the night.

Let's say you see the girl in the attached picture. How do you approach her without your dick completely sucking all the blood out of your brain? Seriously...

Hypothetical Situation

"I thought the freaks only come out at night? What's your excuse?"

I am the cock carousel

Hypothetical Situation

Right away I see two giant easy openers.

Aloha!

Hypothetical Situation

Ignore her.

Hypothetical Situation

Quote: (08-29-2009 07:03 PM)mulhollanddriven Wrote:  

Ignore her.

I'm guessing you mean this in the sense where everyone else is eyeballing her you're doing the opposite. What would then be the process where you get her attention? I think one option would be, if you're with a buddy, to command a lot of attention by creating a bubble of "fun" around you where the girl will certainly notice you guys and by the time you interact with her/her entourage she will be attracted to you herself. What u say? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Hypothetical Situation

Quote: (09-17-2009 04:00 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Ignore her.

I'm guessing you mean this in the sense where everyone else is eyeballing her you're doing the opposite. What would then be the process where you get her attention? I think one option would be, if you're with a buddy, to command a lot of attention by creating a bubble of "fun" around you where the girl will certainly notice you guys and by the time you interact with her/her entourage she will be attracted to you herself. What u say? [Image: biggrin.gif]

Yeah that is a good way.

Or another move I have done on hot girls is to go up strong and introduce yourself. Then pull away and diss her as the conversation is going.

She will spend all night wondering why you didn't want to talk to her more as other chumps flail away.

Then move in later for the duck shoot.

(this is best done in a closed environment ie wedding, art gallery showing/party, upscale house party etc somewhere where she is going to be there for a while and see you again)

- MPM
The Guide to Getting More out of Life
http://www.thegmanifesto.com

Hypothetical Situation

I'm telling you just ask about the plastic surgery. Tell her your ex had them over the muscle or some bullshit. The plastic surgery set really want to talk about it. The girl in this picture appears to have had some facial work also. Ask her why she didn't get her ears pinned back while they had her under.

Nobody paid any damn attention to this girl before she had the surgery, she got it because she wants people to notice her. I always go heavy on the negs with the enhanced ladies.

If you hang around some Gentleman's Clubs and swoop one with the surgery, the others will fuck you just to get your opinion. "Are mine better than Lexi's?".

Trust me.

Aloha!

Hypothetical Situation

Quote: (09-17-2009 04:00 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

Ignore her.

Yeah...thats kinda my thing. I ignore my mark and than go in super polite. With a girl like this, she looks the way she does because she has something to prove to everyone. When she does eventually talk to you, just talk to her about her childhood or teenage years or something and ignore her looks completely. That way the only way she gets validation is if she fucks you. You have set the bar high to where she has to fuck you to get her validation.

Hypothetical Situation

Jesus christ. Yeah, being honest... at my current level of development... I would probably get hammer smashed in the corner of the bar, then stumble over her way, stare at her cleavage, projectile vomit, and then pass out.

[Image: banana.gif]

All seriousness aside, if I do see a chick like that, I am going to do everything in my power to maintain eye contact at all times.