rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When you travel, do you repeat destinations or you always change destinations?

I need to visit 3 cities at least this year, however i am unsure if i should go to a place that i have been before but loved it or go to a place that people have been hyping about and i never been.

One thing that is making me lazy about changing destination is that the cities that i have visited before, i already have lots of fuckbuddies, so i wont waste too much time chasing other girls or even if i chase other girls, i will always have one of my ''old'' chicks to call during the nights that i dont pull. However i am kinda criticising myself that this is a pussy way to see things, that i should just go to a new place and hit hard on every bitch i see. I think when you dont travel for a year, you start being lazy about travelling to new places.

But i just want to know what you guys usually do. You always repeat destinations or you always change?

Quote: (01-31-2012 07:22 AM)pitt Wrote:  

I need to visit 3 cities at least this year, however i am unsure if i should go to a place that i have been before but loved it or go to a place that people have been hyping about and i never been.

One thing that is making me lazy about changing destination is that the cities that i have visited before, i already have lots of fuckbuddies, so i wont waste too much time chasing other girls or even if i chase other girls, i will always have one of my ''old'' chicks to call during the nights that i dont pull. However i am kinda criticising myself that this is a pussy way to see things, that i should just go to a new place and hit hard on every bitch i see. I think when you dont travel for a year, you start being lazy about travelling to new places.

But i just want to know what you guys usually do. You always repeat destinations or you always change?
Its all up to you!
Same location: you have a level of experience to expect, which is good and bad as it can let you down, or stay consistent. (usually I find they don't tend you let you down unless you were really looking forward to X, but thats all apart of just going with the flow)
New location: You still have a level of experience to expect, as it was "hyped", so again you'll have to go with the flow.
It really is a question of how adventuresome you're feeling.
As for my personal preference, I do both. I love experiences new cultures, and slowly you will collect some locations that you really like, keep those in rotation, but always make room for a new adventures.