rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Parking lot game approach opportunities

Have you ever aimlessly walked around a crowded parking lot in search of your car and noticed that you are being followed by a car whose looking to take your place? (I think there was a joke on an episode of Seinfeld about this)Well, heres a way to turn that into an approach.

While you are walking, turn around, go up to the passenger window and motion to her to roll the windown down. Ask if shes looking for a spot and suggest that she give you a ride to your car. I've done this a couple times and they agreed to let me in.

I havn't gotten any numbers doing this but know a good opportunity when I see one. Just something to think about next time you are being followed by a cute girl in a mini cooper.

How would you guys go about getting the digits? Make fun of her driving? Tell a quick story? Drop bait? You have to act fast because you only have 1 minuet.

That is a sweet idea.

How about having her drive to your spot, and then just staying the car talking to her? See if you can establish a good vibe, maybe even a kiss? Although I'm not sure if the kiss would help prevent a flake but it's worth experimenting. According to Day Bang going for a kiss would just "scare the cat away", but given the shortness of the interaction, and the privacy of her car, it might work.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Have a sick-ass car, too, for when she pulls up to it... but act like its no big deal.

Sloots gon' sloot.

Parking lot pimpin'. Haven't heard about that in a while. Despite having a sports car, I've never done that before. The closest I've come is by doing, I guess.. similar stuff, not on purpose, just happened. Such as before my friends got married, wifed up, or had kids, when we would walk out and about to bars or whereever, we would end up talking to more girls out on the street than we would in the actual bar or club itself. Instead of trying to do the two-step in a crowded sauna with overpriced drinks, it made sense it worked out that way. One time, these three random girls, probably went to school in that college town, were walking by looking over at us and one of them blew me a kiss while me and a friend were eating pizza outside one night. I digress, but those were the days.