rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anybody ever get revenge on someone?

I want to hear some stories from people who have successfully exacted revenge on a deserving individual.

The only revenge tactic I know is to drop $50 to file a suit in small claims court against someone in a city where neither of you live. Supposedly that persons' day will be ruined driving all the way to that city to appear in court or else face getting a warrant for their arrest. Not much for anonymity though..

If you think revenge isnt worth it I dont want to know, If you have a story that illustrates why revenge isnt worth it your welcome to share it.

Once I replaced my college roommate's hand (jacking off) lotion with glue.

Success is the best revenge...BUT you can always order a Domino's pizza ONLINE and have pizza sent to their address and the form of payment is cash....

Forum Target for revenge: Some Indian Guy, who may just be Dash Global. First, we find his I.P, then his name and address. Then his employer. Then we destroy his life.

Quote: (02-02-2012 04:13 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Forum Target for revenge: Some Indian Guy, who may just be Dash Global. First, we find his I.P, then his name and address. Then his employer. Then we destroy his life.

It's very easy to hide that info my friend

Quote: (02-02-2012 05:29 AM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

If we can grab his I.P we have a shot. If it's Dash, we'll definitely be able to track him down somewhere.

I'm a landlord and my goal in life is to get revenge on scumbag tenants. This is my short list of things I've done to them..

1. Picked up their car with a giant forklift and threw it over the fence into the junkyard.

2. Pulled power meters and hid them

3. Removed the entire contents of the house into a rolloff container and lit them on fire.

4. Pulled A/C condenser fans out before long hot Florida weekends.

5. Fucked their women and caused break-ups three times

6. File storage liens and sold their shit Cars, boats, Trailers, RVs

7. Took my shotgun and blew apart a cement companies trucks who were pissing me off and wouldn't get their shit off my lot.

8. Lite boats on fire. Fiberglass burns hot as a mother. It takes about 8 minutes for the gas tank to explode.

I could go on all day with this....

Quote: (02-02-2012 05:32 AM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (02-02-2012 05:29 AM)Donald Duck Wrote:  

If we can grab his I.P we have a shot. If it's Dash, we'll definitely be able to track him down somewhere.

I understand the desire for revenge, but is it really worth it to expend so much of your own time and energy to try and destroy someone who has no life to destroy in the first place? If he was the Indian troll wouldn't you just be feeding the troll by attempting retaliation?

Quote: (02-02-2012 10:35 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

I'm a landlord and my goal in life is to get revenge on scumbag tenants. This is my short list of things I've done to them..

1. Picked up their car with a giant forklift and threw it over the fence into the junkyard.

2. Pulled power meters and hid them

3. Removed the entire contents of the house into a rolloff container and lit them on fire.

4. Pulled A/C condenser fans out before long hot Florida weekends.

5. Fucked their women and caused break-ups three times

6. File storage liens and sold their shit Cars, boats, Trailers, RVs

7. Took my shotgun and blew apart a cement companies trucks who were pissing me off and wouldn't get their shit off my lot.

8. Lite boats on fire. Fiberglass burns hot as a mother. It takes about 8 minutes for the gas tank to explode.

I could go on all day with this....

Holy shit! I better pay my rent. What day is it?

[Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

@ El Mechanico your crazy man! lmao

WesternCancer and RC Fresh make valid points. Success does seem to be the best revenge you can have on someone who has no life ie nothing to lose. Thats the last person you want to start a war with.