rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe

Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe

I don't put too much effort into selecting neighborhoods. It's mostly all the same to me, from SEA to Europe. I haven't been to Pattaya yet. I favored the infrastructure of large human capital cities. As a god, competition is typically non-existing for me. I have all the characteristics human female desire: attractiveness, fortune, intelligence, social status, uniqueness, BBC, etc. Most men have only 1-2 of these features. e.g. https://rooshvforum.network/thread-73310.html

After 43 days in Thailand, I was informed that I have to leave in order to obtain a new visa exemption or risk arrest. I applied for a Vietnam visa, but it took too long (I received it six days later), I already scheduled a one-hour flight to Cambodia to obtain a visa upon arrival.

Don't know much about Bukit Bintang, besides it being the shopping and entertainment district of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Which should have many beautiful women in the streets, similar to Bangkok.

The reason you don't see quality women/girls on dating apps in Bangkok is because it's already played out there. Many women complain about the large number of low-quality men they meet on dating apps. They claim to encounter thieves, swindlers, beggars, liars, drunkards, womanizers, promise-breakers, dumb, arrogant men, and so on. Dudes who pose as attractive, well-educated men, but in reality, wash cars for a living. Perverted men taking dirty to them, using foul language and putting their genitalia in front of them. Married men who communicate with them online while their wives are away. Men without a backbone, flaky, spineless excuses for human beings who just talk nonsense and waste their time. Malaysia appears to be a touch behind the times, thus more women.

Many stupid guys will tell that if you workout, take great pictures, reset your dating accounts weekly, and so on, that you will become a top dude. Regrettably, the majority of these guys lie about the quality they're receiving which ranges from mediocre to dreadful.

In addition, the majority of men who put effort into their online dating accounts will dip into the same five to six promiscuous, mentally deranged women as their friends and acquaintances, suggesting that they are sharing the same women and can be easily replaced if they do not perform.

As for long term relationships, I don't know what you mean by that. I find these Southeast Asian women suitable for long-term relationships. First off, Asians look younger for longer. As do black people. I'm 43 but people routinely think that I am at lease a decade younger. Darker skin can show age more slowly because it has more melanin (dark pigment that determines sun sensitivity). The more melanin you have, the more protection you have against photoaging, or skin damage from exposure to the sun’s rays. Asians also have wider bone structure than a typical Caucasian face. The soft-tissue loss as you age is seen and felt to a lesser extent because of the wider structure. Think midface — the cheeks from the lower border of the eye — to just above the jawline. That’s where most of the volume of the face is and where most people inject fillers.

Second, cognition is an illusion. The human brain is just a feedback algorithm, simulator based on the feedback. Causality is perceived, simulated, remembered and used to manipulate. It’s quite eloquent if you understand feedback loops. Even better if understand the algorithmic pattern programming from the genetic levels, biological differential stability network. So all this genetic IQ stuff is nonsense.

In light of the aforementioned conclusion, I would likely choose a candidate with "colored" complexion who has graduated my training program for a long-term position. Nietzsche advises that lovers must be able to prepare for the end of attraction too. There is no woman out there so stunning that after 20 years of marriage, her face would not be undisturbed. Therefore, to avoid disappointment, you have to realize that you have to marry a woman not only because she is the most beautiful woman in your life, but also because you want to have endless conversations with her.

Messages In This Thread
Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 11-18-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fuckvolume - 11-21-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 11-22-2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fuckvolume - 11-26-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fmman107 - 11-29-2022, 07:46 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 12-16-2022, 06:38 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fmman107 - 12-17-2022, 09:54 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-02-2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-03-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-03-2023, 04:40 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-03-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 04:50 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-05-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-05-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 02:50 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 08:18 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 09:24 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 08:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 08:56 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 10:03 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 10:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 01:19 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-05-2023, 12:43 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by roberto - 01-05-2023, 07:39 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-05-2023, 04:35 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Slickyboy_OG - 01-18-2023, 12:14 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by citron - 01-18-2023, 12:27 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-18-2023, 02:44 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Slickyboy_OG - 01-18-2023, 12:29 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by citron - 01-18-2023, 01:14 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by I.Feel.Ten.Feet.Tall.Right.Now! - 01-22-2023, 01:17 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-23-2023, 10:19 AM