rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe

Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe

(01-02-2023, 01:21 PM)Hulcly Wrote:  I come back home from a 4 months bang trip in SEA. Here is my input :

- Best city for hot girls in the streets : Kuala Lumpur and Bangkok
- Best city for young girls who are open to wider age gap and are less westernized : HCMC
- Best city for quantity of matches online : Jakarta
- Best city for the vibe of the people : HCMC and Jakarta
- Best city for the infrastructure : Bangkok

- Worst city for easiness of girls : Kuala Lumpur (even 4s do LMR)
- Worst city for the vibe of the people : Kuala Lumpur
- Worst city for flakiness : Bangkok
- Worst city for the xenophobia of the people : Bangkok
- Worst city for quality of girls in the streets : Jakarta
- Worst city for pollution : Jakarta 
- Worst city for airbnbs : Bangkok (short term airbnbs are illegal)
- Worst city for the low IQ : Jakarta (majority of people are mentally retarded)
- Worst city for short bang trip : HCMC (most younger girls want to text for a week before meeting)

- Favorite country overall : Vietnam. The down to earth people who make funny jokes + the high genetic potential of the women and their decent IQ makes it a nice place for a laid back lifestyle
- Least favorite country overall : Malaysia. The vibe is even worse than in a western country. Lots of people who are hateful towards one another. Women are cunty overall, lots of LMR. But if you don't feel that way, then it's a decent place for meeting hot asian women if you are ok for doing multiple dates.

So I'm guessing you have visited all of the counties in Southeast Asia to make such a list? SEA:

Burma (Myanmar)
Cambodia
Indonesia
Laos
Malaysia
Philippines
Singapore
Thailand
Vietnam

After 7pm, the riverbank region of Phnom Penh, Cambodia, transforms into some kind of red light district. 30% are outright hookers, 40% are low-level hookers (you can't be too unattractive), and the rest are looking to make money by having dude purchase beverages from their establishment. So it's pretty much like Tinder. It couldn't be easier for dorks to have a good time. Unlike the Philippines, a lot of these girls have decent bodies.

[Image: 1wr5kYbl.jpg]

Phnom Penh's Bassac Lane is a chic boutique bar district where you may meet affluent Cambodians.

[Image: Y4w2NBul.jpg]

Haven't been to Jakarta and Kuala Lumpur yet. But I notice you mention online dating, so that immediately tells me your sampling is faulty. Unfortunately, online dating is back to being for losers and social rejects.

(01-03-2023, 10:32 AM)Hulcly Wrote:  --- Kuala Lumpur city guide ---

Kuala Lumpur, as I said before, is the capital city of SEA that I like the least. There are multiple reasons why I hate this place.

- It likes to pretend it's as developed as Bangkok, but don't be duped by the skyscraper images, it's only a tiny zone of the city, the rest is a 3rd world dump. KLCC, the skyscraper zone, has good looking buildings but the place is completely empty and devoid of soul. It's mostly the corporate slave area and at the same time the touristic zone.
- The people are nasty, resentful little bees. They are the sad result of a multiculturalism experiment.
- The women are sluts and westernized, but they will make it a pain to fuck them. Expect LMR even from ugly 4s who will on top of that display a cunty attitude and say they don't "kiss on the first date".

There are only 2 reasons to go to Kuala Lumpur :
- You're focusing only on the hot girls and are ok to stay in KL for a while to do serial dating. Because despite its shortcomings, KL has the best quantity of hot SEA girls who are ok to date foreigners.
- You hate this city and just go there for a few days to invite dozens of women to your apartment and serial-fuck them, cum on their face, and tell them to leave after you're done. It's doable thanks to the dating apps boost of the first 24h. So ideally you'll need 1 day to finish the boost, 1 day to start texting girls, and 2 days to bait-and-switch them all to your place.

Warning about bans : Because the women are very westernized, expect the same petty vengeances from online girls if you cross them during the meeting (mock them for being too low value for a proper date for example). They will report you and, and talk about you to their other slut friends and ask them to report you. Best is to unmatch them when they arrive to your place to reduce the risks. But again, this shouldn't be an issue if you follow this guide because the only 2 good strategies in KL are to either focus on quality and to date them, or to go Mcdonalds mode but only for a few days and then leave this craphole. So they won't have the time to get you banned and if they do, you won't give a shit since you're clever and using one burner dating app account per city with dedicated phone numbers.

Umm, yeah, out of curiosity, just pulled a YouTube walking video: 

I'm not seeing all this hot ass you're talking about.. But then again, you shop online.  So you post should explicitly state: I believe KL has the most SEA girls **online** who I myself find hot. That way we can subtract about five points from any beauty and personality score.

Messages In This Thread
Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 11-18-2022, 02:18 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fuckvolume - 11-21-2022, 02:07 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 11-22-2022, 08:35 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fuckvolume - 11-26-2022, 12:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fmman107 - 11-29-2022, 07:46 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 12-16-2022, 06:38 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by fmman107 - 12-17-2022, 09:54 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-02-2023, 01:21 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-03-2023, 06:07 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-03-2023, 04:40 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-03-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 04:50 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-05-2023, 02:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-05-2023, 04:42 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 02:50 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 08:18 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 09:24 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 08:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 08:56 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 10:03 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 10:28 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 12:24 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 12:27 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-04-2023, 01:19 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-04-2023, 07:36 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Hulcly - 01-05-2023, 12:43 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by roberto - 01-05-2023, 07:39 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-05-2023, 04:35 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Slickyboy_OG - 01-18-2023, 12:14 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by citron - 01-18-2023, 12:27 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-18-2023, 02:44 PM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by Slickyboy_OG - 01-18-2023, 12:29 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by citron - 01-18-2023, 01:14 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by I.Feel.Ten.Feet.Tall.Right.Now! - 01-22-2023, 01:17 AM
RE: Retarded loser handicaps freezing their asses off in Europe - by PAG - 01-23-2023, 10:19 AM