rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Airline Travel Credit Cards

Best Airline Travel Credit Cards

It depends on your country but in Australia, i've done all the research on this topic.

In Australia:
* ING Direct (no fees at all)
* Macquarie (only ATM fee)
* Ubank (only ATM fee)

The rest of the banks, you pay so many fees. I remember taking out $500 weekly when I first went traveling and paying $50 in fees from one of the top 4 banks in Australia. The top 4 banks in Australia all charge crazy fees. 

Also make sure weigh your suitcase before checking in. They charge about $50 per kg. Another newbie mistake I made back in the days. They never check the weights on carry on luggage from my experience. 

It's always best to take money out at an ATM when you travel cause you will get the best conversion rate compared to exchanging cash from one of the banks I said above. VISA & Mastercard usually always have the best conversion rate. I remember going to Cambodia and at the airport they charge me $50 to exchange cash. 

To send money overseas, you Wise.

Messages In This Thread
Best Airline Travel Credit Cards - by nampa - 09-25-2022, 10:47 PM
RE: Best Airline Travel Credit Cards - by Cronus - 09-26-2022, 02:15 AM
RE: Best Airline Travel Credit Cards - by naughtygaijin - 09-28-2022, 12:02 PM
RE: Best Airline Travel Credit Cards - by nampa - 03-21-2023, 02:46 AM
RE: Best Airline Travel Credit Cards - by nampa - 10-17-2022, 03:21 AM
RE: Best Airline Travel Credit Cards - by naughtygaijin - 10-22-2022, 04:59 AM
RE: Best Airline Travel Credit Cards - by testosterone - 03-08-2023, 09:46 AM