rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

France : one of the worst country in the world

France : one of the worst country in the world

On the bright side: although it's a high tax country, it's one of the country with the most consumers in Europe, along with the UK and Germany.
So I guess you'd rather start a business there than in Guatemala with a 7% income tax Wink
Opening a company is a relatively straight forward and cheap process too, unlike many other countries (to my surprise).

Ideally, one would sell online goods to Europeans while residing in a low tax country that has efficient delivery services to the EU (Maybe Hungary?)

I lived a few years in France, I disliked the general atmosphere too. People are always trying to prove that they're THE GOAT. It's not laid back at all. There are a lot of immigrants, even countryside...

By the way, welcome on the board dude Cool .
PS: Nice username

Messages In This Thread
France : one of the worst country in the world - by FromageQuiPue - 09-17-2022, 08:29 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by citron - 09-17-2022, 09:15 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by FromageQuiPue - 09-17-2022, 11:05 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by FromageQuiPue - 09-23-2022, 10:33 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by citron - 09-24-2022, 12:05 AM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by nampa - 10-17-2022, 03:36 AM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by Loadsman - 10-18-2022, 12:30 PM
RE: France : one of the worst country in the world - by nampa - 10-23-2022, 06:04 PM