rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Help me contacting these members

Help me contacting these members

(10-20-2022, 03:26 AM)nampa Wrote:  
(09-29-2022, 03:56 AM)placer Wrote:  I have been in contact with My Latin Life on Twitter. Like myself, he has outgrown his gaming days and has put his gaming in the past, up to removing the by-city “easiness of dating” information for most of Latin America from his website.

Other than chicks, what else is there to talk about in LA? I'm still smarting from a very crappy ER (concept doesn't exist down there) visit that would be routine in USA.

I think he talks a lot about getting residency permit, and comparing cities to find the best place to stay. Also business & taxes.
What do you mean by "ER"?

(10-20-2022, 03:26 AM)nampa Wrote:  Hundreds of roosh diehards are on swoop, which has locked down its forums to new members or browsing. i found out about this site on the roosh thread.

They accept new members but they have to wait days to get their account approved. And they can't see the forum posts or anything until they're registered and approved. For someone that is unaware of that and get on STW, the site looks dead as fuck, that's why it won't get much grow.

I'll create a new account and message some members to get them aware of RVF.network. Maybe you have some affinities with a few users that you could convince to come post here?

Messages In This Thread
Help me contacting these members - by citron - 09-14-2022, 02:12 AM
RE: Help me contacting these members - by citron - 09-15-2022, 04:42 PM
RE: Help me contacting these members - by placer - 09-29-2022, 03:56 AM
RE: Help me contacting these members - by nampa - 10-20-2022, 03:26 AM
RE: Help me contacting these members - by citron - 10-21-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: Help me contacting these members - by I.Feel.Ten.Feet.Tall.Right.Now! - 01-22-2023, 03:53 AM