rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Vancouver Data Sheet

Vancouver Data Sheet

Quote: (08-03-2016 09:52 PM)Laner Wrote:  

This tax was aimed at taking care of those Evil Rich Chinese (oh the left cannot even see the irony here) once and for all so we can take care of the flavor of the week minority class that gets the most virtue points.

0.8% of Vancouver real estate is bought by foreigners. Most of these people are Americans and Europeans.

So much for the Evil Rich Chinese throwing suitcases of cash at corrupt realtors.

I am ground zero for this sideshow, the snakes tail is now firmly in the back of its throat.

I've noticed that the most vocal opponents of "Hot Asian Money" are aging, old,Canadian cunts who look like they fear hot Asian competition.

I've also noticed that the vocal anti-Immigrant proponents in Canada are cucked to their aging Canadian wives.

However, those same aging cunts & racist fuqqs would gladly collect foreign tuition or house sales from the same Hot Asian Money to suffice the aging spinster's retirement funds.

They got Asian women in Markham, Ontario, but I noticed that Asian chicks only want to be around me in a private room, rather than in public. I'm not a fattie, got beginner abs, but I look like a Somalian face structure, dark skin, dress gangsta style.

Might be some sort of cultural marriage thing, but Asian chicks love Caribbean accent, I can guarantee that.

But I find that the noises some of the Asian chicks make during sexual intercourse are weird. I feared that I might have damaged her pussy, but she replied how I made her wet, so it wasn't blood. Plus, she was in her 20s for those curious to know what kinda chick gets a tight pussy.

Messages In This Thread