rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why Do Republicans Hate This, But Like This?

Why Do Republicans Hate This, But Like This?

Discussion on racism and culture is difficult to have on this forum because white posters in general are often labelled ignorant and racist when they disagree with something. Its the automatic default position that is assumed the minute there is a disagreement of any sort, making the whole exercise completely pointless and a waste of time. There is no honesty in it as a result of that and no answers to be found either.

No different to the shaming tactics of feminists or any other liberals really. No one wants a frank and honest discussion, they want to hear what they want to hear, and so help you God if you disagree with them.

Ill give an example. Its become so pointless I did not even bother responding to the misinformation and bullshit in Pdogs thread about Black men in Australia. Better to save my energy and let you all blow a small fortune chasing gold at the end of a rainbow rather than give you a point of view you dont like to hear, only to be labelled as something I am not while everyone engages in one big circle jerk.

Messages In This Thread