rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What a difference a suit makes.

What a difference a suit makes.

I love the way you look at things Gman... [Image: smile.gif]

To poster talking about being in early 20s, I used to wear sport jacket w/jeans & shoes when I first started all this. Guess how old I was? 19, hahaha. Had an all white blazer and a black/sliver pinstripe blazer. Nowadays, I don't wear a suit since...
A. I'm abit of a wild guy so having good cloth will be abit of a waste. I've torn all my jeans, my cheap shoes get abused and my belt has become an art project.
B. Many of my friends already have the suit look which is KILLER and in order for me to ever rock an occasional full blown suit I'd want it to be one of those bespoke tailored suits.
C. Sort of have what people call a "hipster" look. As this music artist chick pointed out as she stated she loved my look. The foundation is abit conservative but when you see my jeans, boots/shoes, belt, and hair its obvious that I'm wild/edgy.

Keep in mind I maintain this look whether its a warehouse party or a high end lounge.

All my friends who rock atleast a blazer, when we roll together waitresses always ask "What's going on with you guys tonight?" Mistakenly we once walked into a venue that we didn't know had a gay night and we got attention ha!

Messages In This Thread